🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

I'm not too great with the technological stuff. Is there something wrong with the feed? I haven't been able to download old episodes nor is this new episode showing up (I thought the show had been canceled). I use BeyondPod on Android if that means anything. I really have difficult with SoundCloud controls. I'm sure it's operator error, but has anybody else had any issues the past 1-2 days?

• Like 2

I may listen to other podcasts, but I would NEVER comment on their message boards are email them, like one Pro Version winning Tim Treese did on the Wendy's episode of Doughboys. Fucking cheaters

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to listening to this one because everyone seems to enjoy it. I'll give it a 9 out of 10 based on the reactions I've seen so far, with possible reservations to restore that 10th point when I'm done listening

• Like 5

Im super excited to hear more from Stacy.

Do you think she will make fun of them this time?

• Like 4

I love HH AND I care about Sean's take on film.

Just so everyone knows.

• Like 12

sorry bout kinda double postin here but I am fired (lol) up

yyv5Sh1.jpg

• Like 21

PS - My dog, Dreidel, met another forum member yesterday. I'm not telling which one for his/her own privacy reasons, because you're all untrustworthy.

• Like 18

While I disagree that you can only play soft on the uke, this was pretty pleasant.

Hoping Brett's tumtum is feeling better from that solo.

Them redditers better watch it when Sean unleashes like that, I tried putting myself in their flipflops for that moment and let me tell you...big mistake.

Glad I got my head on straight. HH 4lyfe

• Like 10

Is there a ranking of top "EHH wrong" noises? Cause the one for TheFishFromVermont was really nice and good.

• Like 11

I'm liking this casual 1st post from Franking Skellington.

Playing it real cool, can you dig it? I knew you could.

• Like 10

I'm looking forward to listening to this one because everyone seems to enjoy it. I'll give it a 9 out of 10 based on the reactions I've seen so far, with possible reservations to restore that 10th point when I'm done listening

you shut up and give it a ten now.

like what, they need to earn that extra 1?

shouldnt you have to demonstrate why it isnt a full 10?

(hint: you're almost mathematically guaranteed to be ehh wrong)

• Like 8

Im super excited to hear more from Stacy.

Do you think she will make fun of them this time?

chill, dude. it's just a babe on the decks, no big deal. probably has a boyfriend anyway.

just relax, stand silently next to cody, and reap the comparative advantage

• Like 6

Great ep! Vicious eh wrong segment, loving the throwing up thing officially being a runner now.

• Like 8

I'm liking this casual 1st post from Franking Skellington.

Playing it real cool, can you dig it? I knew you could.

I whispered "What up, what up" when I typed it, so I hoped that would come through, too.

• Like 10

you shut up and give it a ten now.

like what, they need to earn that extra 1?

shouldnt you have to demonstrate why it isnt a full 10?

(hint: you're almost mathematically guaranteed to be ehh wrong)

I should explain myself. I've been studying up on being a critic professionally. From my observations you kind of have to hold back some measure of praise to let everyone know how much good stuff you know about. My unique spin on it will be to infuse suspense into my critiques. Am I going to add that point? Am I not? Who knows.........

of course I am ;)

• Like 3

Brett bringing back the jingling keys :wub:

• Like 15

also fuck whoever tried to defend immitation game, one of the most boring movies i've sat through in the past few years

also i love you for prompting sean to taz out

• Like 9

PS - My dog, Dreidel, met another forum member yesterday.

did he sniff their butts too?

• Like 5

also fuck whoever tried to defend immitation game, one of the most boring movies i've sat through in the past few years

also i love you for prompting sean to taz out

have you seen the episode pics lately?

i feel like somewhere along the way - getting married maybe, conjuring and then dismembering demons for our amusement in Ash perhaps, growing that beard out most likely - Sean stopped tazzing out and is full on hulking out now

• Like 6

Whoa. Them digging into the Comedy Bang Bang/Earwolf subreddit was funny as heck. Funny. As. Heck.

• Like 13

Is Annaliese the doll that Patrick Wilson punched in the shit and sent back to the dark zone dimension? Patrick Wilson is a real motherfucker.

I seen Patrick Wilson run a 40 in 4.4 and he was holding his dick mouthing "You Cant Handle This" the whole time and we were all like "Is Patrick Wilson about to be the next piece in Chip Kellys NFL dynasty?" but turns out a ghost was chasing him and that nice ol dinger of his, and Pat was lettin the ghost know he was too fast and too vast for the ghost.

I will listen to this episode and review soon.

• Like 19