🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

No need to review, Kevin; I've done it for you:

What a great and hilarious ep.

Also, Hayes’s apple and peanut butter song was sincerely a good song, regardless of comedic intent.

• Like 17

Is anyone else here obsessively over-analyzing the Ehh Wrong segment out of an unhealthy yearning for Sean and Hayes's attention? I mean, are they subtly trying to say that they're bored with the constant sycophantic approval and that what they really crave is some harsh and incisive criticism?

Well, here goes. Guess what boys, every now and then, it seems like you might be mad at each other, although not particularly in this episode, but anyway, I don't like that.

Oh god, now I'm crying. A lot. I didn't like this at all. My only consolation is that now I'm definitely gonna get talked about on the show. Still not sure it was worth it though.

• Like 20

Brett is the most amazing producer/engineer ever.*

*This post produced by Brett Morris

• Like 10

Really hoping some creative souls stitch the songs together on soundcloud...I want to hear Brett introduce the song and be told to get out and to suck on these and how apples and peanut butter aren't dessert in one continuous verse

• Like 9

Hello my name is Nolan and I sent Sean and Hayes friend requests to be friends but they haven't responded, should I send it again? Why won't they answer me?

I'd say try sending a fax to wolfcool.

• Like 6

And come on, let's leave Ned Beatty alone for a second.

That guy is just the guy who got porked on the side of the river in Deliverance.

How do you rise above that role, I mean look what happen to Kramer!

• Like 2

I think most of you are listening to HH wrong. Sure Ehh Wrong, can take an edgy tone, but I assumed that most of us here listened to the podcast to know what to think about stuff that was good and nice and fun. Ehh Wrong is just a corrective segment.

It's hard when people try to develop their own opinions because occasionally they don't opinion correctly. Reddit users are notoriously bad at opinions and often relationships. It is very nice of Sean and Hayes to take time out of their busy schedules to help us know the right way to think and enjoy their work. I wish other podcasts would take note. Anyway, I'm going to carry on my day like I know my idol would, with friends and cookies.

BccYtIq.png?1

• Like 15

Gotta disagree with the HH boys about calling themselves mega -successful superstars. I think a more appropriate term would be "mega ultra successful superstars". Idc if they ehhh wrong me , they sold themselves short with that one.

Hayessean man kicked assed on CBB. Who cares about reddit

• Like 7

Hey guys, I just wrote a pretty good joke about false cognates. It's written in the style of stand-up comedy and it goes like this: I was at the DMV the other day (then in comically comforting tone) don't worry, I survived (end comical tone, but hold for laughter/applause) so I take a number and I'm waiting around like a jackass, when suddenly it dawns on me that "placenta" doesn't sound so gross if you say it in a Spanish accent and put the word "muy" in front of it. "Enjoying your evening?" "Si, it's been muy placenta."

And then I just riff maybe two or three more examples of similar exchanges in which someone could reply with that funny observation worked in. And the last one has something to do with sex or something just to add some edginess.

• Like 9

this was a wonderful, fun episode, but since Radiohead is doing things and I'm going on vacation, probably won't be here much this week or next. Try not to worry, though I know you will anyway. Bless your hearts.

• Like 6

sean and hayes are back

they're on the attack

ehh wrong for you, ehh wrong for me

we all have a chance to get a whiff of that d (dope podcast)

• Like 14

EHH WRONG

EHH WRITE a better review. Though, I must say your editing skills are far superior to the Earwolf Engineers(example: Jake and Amir Ep.).

• Like 4

With all this movie critic talk, am I hearing a new podcast coming down the pipe?

boisonfilm.png

• Like 15

I'm uploading a bad quality version to youtube. I am not a creative soul. I have ruined Annaliese's lovely music. Should be up in a few minutes. Stay tuned.

edit

This is amazing. Robotam, I will be forever grateful for the joy it's brought to my day. Even the title has got me crackin up. Do you guys think it would sound better as a ringtone or a doorbell? Asking for a friend

• Like 14

still can't believe Brett didn't know what a producer tag was.

does he not listen to datpiff exclusive mixtapes?

#IsBrettRacist ?????

• Like 6

the songs are good but dont listen to them backwards, i did and it summoned a guy from the city who turned my power off and i think made me retroactively not pay any bills for 3 months

if anyone has bought a refirgerator lately can i have the box

• Like 22