🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 133 — Alison Rich, Our Close Friend

Really disappointed there was no mention of a prostate check. This is very important for men's health.

• Like 12

I used to pull the same trick that Sean's pee machine does because I loved the taste of grape Dimetapp so much. Now that I'm a grown up I can have all I want and my parents can't tell me I already had enough

• Like 5

Really disappointed there was no mention of a prostate check. This is very important for men's health.

Hayes is only 19 so he's too young for those, and I don't think it's ever been confirmed as to whether or not Sean has an age.

Anyways everybody should check out Party Over Here. It's the only show on tv to have the guts to take that Raccoon washing cotton candy viral video, replace the raccoon with a girl, and then change nothing else! I don't know how they come up with that stuff and honestly I'm a little too afraid to find out.

• Like 11

"Spiders is bugs

and insects is bugs too

Ticks is spiders in a way

cause of how much legs"

-The Dread Pirate Sean (2016)

I laughed SO HARD at that explanation.

• Like 9

Wow, a veritable plethora of cornucopias! Damn Alison had that "animals in comedy" line locked and loaded. that was smooth. Maybe there is still hope (...or some shit) and I WISH it was 92 cuz I have a honda accord and chevy caprice wagon from 92 so i would have 2 new cars. duh. Ep-wise tho perhaps everyone was just a bit too smart, present and eager to listen. but yeah, wow

• Like 5

Turn that pencil upside down and erase ur posts

lol

• Like 10

Oh shit, you all got roasted so hard. Fuck.

• Like 6

Funny how life has a way of showing you what your priorities really are. I thought what I really wanted for my birthday was to get the pro version. But then when S&H started doing their physicals, I got so nervous one of them would have Zika or club foot or something.

Get to the end of the show and I realize I got the thing I really wanted deep down all along: assurance that Sean & Hayes are both safe, healthy and ready to continue making Hollywood gold for many more decades

PS: mike bonetti, you have the best birth date known to man

• Like 9

Yeah right, you ever hear of a birthday called "December 25th"? It may have killed more people than all wars combined, but it also made people get a lot of presents.

• Like 9

Yeah right, you ever hear of a birthday called "December 25th"? It may have killed more people than all wars combined, but it also made people get a lot of presents.

As a follower of 'THE ALMIGHTY SEAN', the line "The girl with the curl" (Spoken by Disciple Scharpling) comes to mind. Sure, the "ALMIGHTY" seems to be in a crisis of faith at the moment, but I think I can safely state that he has rescinded his belief that "It may have killed more people then all wars combined."

But, I could be very wrong, my new Mandarin version of "Sean's New Almighty Testament's" pamphlet seems to back me up though.

... if... I... could... only read it...

• Like 7

I tried yelling at myself (got the idea from Sean) but it didnt work.

You probably just missed

• Like 6

I feel like this has gone far to long so I'll take the bait.

What's a Lex For?

Sorry if anyone's already done it

• Like 7

Nope. Sorry, A P of your D.

Here's a P of my D in the pool!

(This P got a lot of weird shrinkage jokes on social media. I've always thought of my D as a big guy!!!)

Jw9u2jv.jpg?1

• Like 14

Also, I mentioned Party Over Here in the previous episode thread, so I feel like I had a hand in Alison being on the show.

;)

• Like 4

That looks like a really nice pool. Big fan.

• Like 9

i forgot to post this week. this ep was good and funny and i liked it. Also, i saw some twitter exchange involving Sean and the burger boy. Really looking forward to the 'Movies Bistro' ep of Doughboys

• Like 9

No matter how funny it can be when a guest doesn't really get what's going on, there's nothing like a guest that comes in and immediately gets the vibe and feeds off Sean and Hayes and gives them loads too. such a good episode.

Sean saying "unreal!" at the big slug from A Bug's Life is a great moment.

• Like 18