🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 75 - Aquarium (w/ Sean Clements, Hayes Davenport)

Is anyone here an arborist? Can we check in on Hayes tree story? There's no way you would tag the trees you want saved.

Am I losing my marbles here?

(oh, and fantastic ep)

• Like 4

fuuuuckkk, you HH fans are like a virus or something.

keep your injokes in that shit forum of yours and leave this thread for the spont fans, kthx

and the thx I don't mean.

bye

• Like 7

A little disappointed the boys weren't in the ads. Otherwise a winner.

• Like 3

keep your injokes in that shit forum of yours and leave this thread for the spont fans, kthx

bye

good check-in buddy.

hey remember that thing about hogwarts from the hangout?

good stuff.

kbye.

• Like 5

bye

Dear norm,

Remember Croworld?

Love,

Joe.

PS This ep rocks.

• Like 4

I really wish they had more time for the improv, there were so many threads left hanging!

• Like 2

Whoa, norm is here? I love reunions!

All in all, great episode. I propose a movie called "When Hayes Met Sean" that chronicles the whole Allan Gregory saga. PFT can co-star with the boys, playing himself (credited as "guy who didn't get the part") and also narrating and also playing several other roles in various characters. As long as Paul, Hayes and Sean are in the same scene very often, I predict a smash hit at the box office

• Like 2

Is anyone here an arborist? Can we check in on Hayes tree story? There's no way you would tag the trees you want saved.

Am I losing my marbles here?

(oh, and fantastic ep)

I grew up working for home builders and developers and trees that were to be saved for either aesthetic reasons or by rule of local environmental law were tagged with ribbons. Those to be bulldozed were spray painted.

Sorry Hayes.

• Like 3

*EXTREMELY SEAN CLEMENTS VOICE* THIS WAS A GOOOD EP

like congealed vegetable oil

• Like 6

My jaw dropped when Hayes accidentally broke that whole forest. Thank you, forum, for telling me it was Hayes, as I absolutely fall into the "can't tell them apart" category they mentioned. And hello and welcome to all the new people suddenly in here!

I enjoy hearing PFT say "ingrejiensh" as much as I enjoy hearing him say "Hey, do me a favor. Don't get me pregnant again, okay?" in his normal voice.

You know that feeling of "I was going to say something important, but I got sidetracked by this other thing"? This episode embodies that feeling, in the best way. I mean all Sponts do, and so does much of Earwolf and podcasting in general, but this episode especially. Very silly improv, just how I like it!

• Like 7

good check-in buddy.

hey remember that thing about hogwarts from the hangout?

good stuff.

kbye.

I used to get invited to hangouts. Those were the days.

• Like 2

Just an FYI to peeps who listened to this episode and became a big Sean Clements fan as a result: we are called Clementines.

Thank you and good day.

• Like 5

I used to get invited to hangouts. Those were the days.

if it makes you fell any better there hasn't been a hangout since Valerie stopped posting and if there were any i'd make sure you got an invite mr. C.

• Like 1

I couldn't decide if this Aquarium scene was good improv or bad improv, but it was hilarious so whatever.