🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 170 - The Wendigabrus, Our Close Friend

32194342120_00285b24ba_z.jpg

Hayes on TV!

Hey everybody! I'm not dead yet, so of course I'm still listening to our boys. I miss you guys and I'm going to get back in the mix soon.

Also, this is one of the best eps ever.

• Like 16

Hayes is actually the unabomber. Confirmed?

• Like 8

1%20Snuper%20Bowl%201.png

[video=youtube;GbXSZBnBOQ4]

The team captains meet at midfield, they shake hands, the referee shows them the specially minted HH coin that will be used for the toss, tells Bela Lugosi as Dracula to call it, flips it high into the air as Bela creepily says Heads, it lands on Tails, Tahini Sauce and the Marc-Maron-i and Cheeses choose to receive the first half kickoff. So the game begins

• Like 10

i wonder how long there is til the next ep...

• Like 7

Big Game Catch Time Snuper Bowl 1 Halftime Report: Tom Hanks' hair in the Da Vinci Code returned the opening kickoff 79-yards setting up a 12-yard TD pass from Tahini Sauce to Kickstarter Toaster. Then Bela Lugosi marched his team methodically down the field behind the powerful running of Moai statues and found Howie Scream in back of the endzone for a 3-yard TD catch. The Marc-Maron-i & Cheeses added two quick field goals before Mutant League- answered with a 39-yard TD run by Moai statues. End of the 1st quarter: 14-13. In the 2nd quarter, Howie Scream intercepted a pass by Tahini Sauce setting up a short TD run by Moai statues. The Marc-Maron-i & Cheeses came back with a 98-yard drive capped off by a Tahini Sauce QB sneak TD run from the 2 yard line. Mutant League- kicked a 43-yard field goal as the first half came to an end to put them ahead by 4 points: 24-20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X93x8wOivFA

Don't forget to stop by any concession stand or info kiosk for a free engineer bobblehead. Collect all three

Engineer%20bobbleheads.jpg

• Like 7

Don't forget to stop by any concession stand or info kiosk for a free engineer bobblehead. Collect all three

Engineer%20bobbleheads.jpg

I went to the concession stand, but they said they didn't have the bobbleheads and that they were only at the bar. So I went all the way to bar and they sent me back to the concession stand, which then sent me to the info kiosk downstairs which sent me back to the concession stand. Still no bobblehead.

Can you help me?

• Like 6

Can't wait for tomorrow's "Live From MSNBC" episode. You can't see it in that picture but from the waist down Hayes is actually Skyping Sean while he patiently spends 18 hours in his kitchen waiting for his cold coffee to be done

• Like 3

I went to the concession stand, but they said they didn't have the bobbleheads and that they were only at the bar. So I went all the way to bar and they sent me back to the concession stand, which then sent me to the info kiosk downstairs which sent me back to the concession stand. Still no bobblehead.

Can you help me?

Ok I think I see what happened here. When the concession stand folks told you bobbleheads were only at the bar they meant the State Bar of California, those guys have booths set up all over the 2nd level and the lower mezzanine. Just go there and they'll take good care of you. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience

• Like 3

Oh man guys. My bb beefy sent me the next epi cuz he's ahead of time down under... and let me tell you.... I shouldn't... oh whatever. It's a real corker.

eNJOY BOYs

• Like 1

Does anyone have a neat reference guide to all the meta mentions that were going on later in the episode. I lost track of who was talking about themselves and when they might have been talking about other people.

So who is this 3 am-texting showbiz monster Hayes has to stop Sean and Jon from revealing?

Gabrus says he used to coach Tantrum (2006-2008), Sean's old Harold team:

Chelsea Clarke, Sean Clements, Devlyn Corrigan, Brian Faas, Fran Gillespie, Violet Krumbein, Jeffrey Marx, Tricia McAlpin, David Siegel.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this