🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays - Week 14 - Phantom of the Paradise

I picture you guys as more Jaws and pigtail girl (because Jaws is my favorite henchman).

I like Jaws, too! Speaking of which, did you know Richard Kiel played a character almost identical to Jaws in Silver Streak? This was a full year before debuting the character in a Bond movie!!! ;)

• Like 4

I like Jaws, too! Speaking of which, did you know Richard Kiel played a character almost identical to Jaws in Silver Streak? This was a full year before debuting the character in a Bond movie!!! ;)

You know I love Jaws Fact.

• Like 4

Was that the movie with Pink Floyd's 'Echoes' in the soundtrack?

• Like 5

Was that the movie with Pink Floyd's 'Echoes' in the soundtrack?

Did you know that if you watch them backwards, every movie has Pink Floyd's "Echoes" in it? The trick is you have to be listening to Pink Floyd album Meddle at the same time. I thought everyone knew that...

#truefacts

• Like 4

Did you know that if you watch them backwards, every movie has Pink Floyd's "Echoes" in it? The trick is you have to be listening to Pink Floyd album Meddle at the same time. I thought everyone knew that...

#truefacts

If you take out the music from Judy Garland's performance of "I Don't Care" and replace it with Echoes it all matches up perfectly.

• Like 4

If you take out the music from Judy Garland's performance of "I Don't Care" and replace it with Echoes it all matches up perfectly.

I've heard that. I've also heard that Echoes was first recorded on wax cylinder by L. Frank Baum and sent to England in 1900 to be opened by Floyd Pink in 1971. There was a postal snafu and the rest is languid, self-indulgent, prog-rock history.

• Like 3

My favourite James Bond henchmen is Tee Hee.

• Like 1

Did Sega pull a Godfrey Ho and ripoff Pink Floyd?

Ecco_the_Dolphin_SGG_ScreenShot1.jpg

What about Amazon?

amazon-echo.jpg

"Alexa, did you steal your name from Pink Floyd? Answer me!!!"

• Like 4

Guys, I was reading some Greek mythology about Narcissus... turns out the Greeks ripped off Echo too.

5ad7f53550207ad555f8b635299d5dc6.jpg

• Like 4

I heard that The Grand Canyon had "Echoes," too. I yelled at it and asked if they stole them from Pink Floyd. Unfortunately, this led to a fruitless, circular argument.

• Like 4

Guys! There is this film that was ripping off Pink Floyd's Echoes even before Godfrey Ho! I believe it's called Live at Pompeii and these guys not only do it once but twice!

• Like 4

I was just at the mall and I saw these homeboys hanging out wearing these pants that totally rips off Echoes. This damn kid Lloyd started pushing me around because I was telling him he was a sellout.

Punk, Lloyd.

911014119.jpg

• Like 4

While we're on the subject, we should all watch this. It's a biopic about Pink Floyd, right? Why else have "Echoes" in the title?

StirOfEchoes_7208.jpg

• Like 4

That's the one with the total rip-off Martha and the Muffins song playing over literally every line, right?

• Like 4

I just saw this in the kindle store. It's clearly a Pink Floyd biography right?

18964061.jpg

• Like 3

I just saw this in the kindle store. It's clearly a Pink Floyd biography right?

IT BETTER BE

• Like 4

I don't want to get all 'Inside Baseball' on this (and don't click if you don't like knowing how things are made) but I'm pretty sure this is a making-of behind-the-scenes video about Echoes. I assume.

• Like 4

Did you guys know that if you rearrange the letters in the word ECHOES, get rid of the C, H, S, and one of the E's, then add 3 N's, 2 I's, 2 A's, 2 T's, 2 R's, and a J, and an M, it spells NINJA TERMINATOR?

#truefacts

• Like 5

I don't want to get all 'Inside Baseball' on this (and don't click if you don't like knowing how things are made) but I'm pretty sure this is a making-of behind-the-scenes video about Echoes. I assume.

Does Kenny Vance know that Echoes are invisible? *scoff* I bet Pink Floyd wouldn't make such a dumb mistake....

• Like 4

Started watching Chopping Mall, when suddenly...

niSnQtS.jpg?1

cs9JuKw.png

• Like 5