🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 6 Battlefield Earth 2/16 9PM EST

HDTGM D&D group?

Maybe we need our own HDTGM RPG where you could play as a party of, like, Cameron Poe, Tom Scoggins, Barb Wire, Letty Ortiz, and Kevin Lomax.

• Like 2

Maybe we need our own HDTGM RPG where you could play as a party of, like, Cameron Poe, Tom Scoggins, Barb Wire, Letty Ortiz, and Kevin Lomax.

That would be amazing!

• Like 2

Just promise me that none of you will have a psychotic episode involving caves and Gorvils.

• Like 2

Just promise me that none of you will have a psychotic episode involving caves and Gorvils.

DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS LIKE YOU'RE NOT PART OF IT, TOM

• Like 3

There are so many things here that I do not understand.

I mean up until doing a RP of Cameron Poe or Barb Wire. I love that.

So the 16th then?

• Like 5

The only thing I know about D&D is how to make my friends annoyed with me when asking about it. I have a group of friends that play once a week that I call Nerd Party (which they started calling it themselves after a few months). I enjoy asking "Who's winning" when they discuss it in front of me.

Anyway the 16th works for me!

• Like 3

If I do you can find me at the Empire State building.

• Like 3

If I do you can find me at the Empire State building.

JOLR.gif

(Man, that movie was great...)

• Like 3

JOLR.gif

(Man, that movies was great...)

I would love if HDTGM did this movie.

• Like 2

Taylor, I just wanted to confirm you were still good to host tomorrow.

Also, I’m sorry to say, I might not make it - or if I do - I’m not sure I’ll make it through the whole thing. I volunteered at my son’s Valentines Day party yesterday and I think I over did it. I am currently curled up the couch writing poems about death. We’ll see how it goes, but I’m eager to see this illness end.

• Like 3

Taylor, I just wanted to confirm you were still good to host tomorrow.

Also, I’m sorry to say, I might not make it - or if I do - I’m not sure I’ll make it through the whole thing. I volunteered at my son’s Valentines Day party yesterday and I think I over did it. I am currently curled up the couch writing poems about death. We’ll see how it goes, but I’m eager to see this illness end.

I'm still in fo sho.

If you don't come then you have to post one of your death poems. Thems the rules.

• Like 3

I'm still in fo sho.

If you don't come then you have to post one of your death poems. Thems the rules.

Wil do ;)

• Like 2

Yeah, guys, I think I’m going to turn in early tonight. Like, in the next 30 mins. So, have fun tonight! I wish I could join you all, but I really want to start feeling better.

Xoxo

• Like 1

Forewarning everyone that I might be a tad bit late tonight and I apologize.

I'm getting off of work later than I had anticipated and I still need to run to the grocery store to get some stuff for a lunch tomorrow. So if I haven't posted the rabbit link by 9/8/whatever your timezone says DON'T FRET! I am still hosting and will post asap!

Yeah, guys, I think I’m going to turn in early tonight. Like, in the next 30 mins. So, have fun tonight! I wish I could join you all, but I really want to start feeling better.

Xoxo

• Like 2

I'm still in fo sho.

Wil do ;)

Also, don't forget your solemn vow to post your death poems

No worries. I think I might watch figure skating anyway. :lol:

Winter Olympics always make me feel more Canadian because I just want to watch curling and hockey.

Winter Olympics always make me feel more Canadian because I just want to watch curling and hockey.

I watched some curling, but I don't understand it.

I tried to join the rabbit room but it wouldn't let me enter, lol.

Omg guys I totally spaced. Sorry! I did something weird to my back so I’m a little drugged and spacey

Damn sorry Tomspanks! I didn't even see anything pop up saying anyone was trying to join the room D:

I watched some curling, but I don't understand it.

I tried to join the rabbit room but it wouldn't let me enter, lol.

The basics of curling is only one team scores per end. The score is determined by whichever team has the stone (or stones) closest to the button (the middle of the target). If you have one stone closer than the opponents stone, you get one point. If you have two closer, you get two points.

There are different rules for mixed doubles curling. It is not nearly as enjoyable to watch.