🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 50.5 — Minisode 50.5

We have found the perfect choice for our first TV movie! It’s a Lifetime movie that will soon be a classic, Liz & Dick! Paul goes through some Corrections & Omissions from Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2, Gigli, and lets us know what animal he would punch if he had the chance as he answers some viewer mail. Plus, a special interview with writer/director Jason Woliner about his recent t-shirt venture. Please help Jason by buying a shirt over at jeshirt.com.

• Like 1

Now I'm assuming this whole jeshirt thing is a Kaufman-esque elaborate bit, but yeah holy shit that was depressing.

• Like 1

shit was hilarious...nothing says holidays like addiction, depression, and t-shirts

• Like 1

The bit went on too long. I wanted to buy a shirt even thought I felt it was a joke in the fist five minutes. But then it all went on too long, became annoying, so now I don't even want to buy anything. This reminded me of a famous quote.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; Jason Woliner is an oil spill...he should go fuck-off."

~ Mahatma Gandhi

"I've put everything into this business, literally to the detriment to my carreer."

"More Cowbell: Jesus Christ Died For Your Sins"

"There's some non-shirt items on the site. I'm trying to get rid of my car."

:lol:

is this real life?

It could be just fantasy- or perhaps we're all caught in a landslide with no escape from reality. I think it's time we all opened our eyes. Look up to the skies and see. Ah, what do I know? I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy. Easy come. Easy go.

- Bismillah

• Like 1

Glad I'm not the only one wondering if that is all real or a really elaborate joke. What. the. hell.

It could be just fantasy- or perhaps we're all caught in a landslide with no escape from reality. I think it's time we all opened our eyes. Look up to the skies and see. Ah, what do I know? I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy. Easy come. Easy go.

- Bismillah

that is the second time that has happend to me this week I have to stop writing it haha

Great way to promote some shirts, though.

but yes, obvious shtick.

Guys, how can you not see this as a joke? The guy is a comedy writer. He is basically trying to create a meme on tshirts. And yes, he may actually make a little money too.

• Like 1

My family is praying to our Lord for Mr. Woliner, and I plan on buying several shirts for my loved ones this season.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Shits not real, the picture used to show the wrecked storage unit was taken from an article post from last April in Chico, CA. I'm just posting this for people who, like me, were sincerely concerned. I reverse image searched the image from the post about the storage unit Woliner put up and pieced it together. Still, this is all very entertaining. Take it for what it is.

http://jeshirt.tumblr.com/day/2012/11/26

http://chicocaselfstorage.com/2012/05/stolen-vehicle-crashes-into-storage-unit/

- Bismillah

I would like this more than once if I had the power!

Did people really think that was real?

Yes, and they are the same people who thought Brett Gelman was actually banned from Comedy Death-Ray/Comedy Bang Bang

• Like 3

God, I just watched Liz and Dick in preparation for next episode and woooow. And just for reference, I watched the whooooole thing.

I don't even know if that was hilariously or amazingly bad. Just bad. I think there were only two or three times where I laughed at something for being stupid. The rest of the time I just contemplated Lohan's choice of accent and how many years were supposed to have passed from beginning to end. Oh, and why they were in a blackbox sometimes and most of the time not. And also I wondered if Elizabeth Taylor is rolling in her grave.

This is the first time I've watched a movie specifically in preparation for the next episode, so I'm excited for this one!