🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 51 — Gil Ozeri, Our Close Friend

This forum makes me so happy. I used to be like you, Sam, but then I realized that the forum is the main event.

Preach!

• Like 1

I just got a job as a tutor and I went to training yesterday. When we had to talk about ourselves, obviously I said I love comedy podcasts. The other new hire said his favorite podcast is Topics. As soon as he said that, I left. I don't need those kind of people in my life. I'm still looking for a place where I belong.

• Like 5

ima start twittering now, im @TheGreggiest

actually i made it like 2 years ago and then never tweeted at all, probably had the right idea then but what can u do

pm me your name or w/e and i will follow u

• Like 4

Will you fav all your own tweets?

Also I was going to cook up a reality show show twit-ribbon for everyone to show support but it had like 3 steps and I couldn't be bothered.

• Like 8

ima start twittering now, im @TheGreggiest

actually i made it like 2 years ago and then never tweeted at all, probably had the right idea then but what can u do

pm me your name or w/e and i will follow u

followed you. no need to follow back as youll just be disappointed as I mainly twitter in English about how depressed I am about my life and in German/Dutch about soccer B)

• Like 3

Sometimes I remember to catch up on VB's tumbr and I'm reminded it's very good and nice and funny. Do you guys do that? You should. or just always be checking it and stop forgetting to check it bc she updates regularly

I don't even have a tumbr. this has been a huge misstep, but I don't have it in me to correct this for the foreseeable future. So I'm just promoting VB's tumbr here, among a small group of people who already love her. That's something, anyway.

Also, do I have better things to do on a Saturday night? Sometimes I actually do, which is as surprising to me as it is to you. But obviously not right this second. I'm just real, real sleepy though & I like to come on here when I get like that. It's even more loffs

• Like 4

[Cue ramblin man intro]

Lord I was born a tumblin man...

This is all I have for this bit so far but I think we're on to something.

• Like 4

Will you fav all your own tweets?

@TheGreggiest totally did. But only the one about his podcast w Will Smith. And I'd already fav'd it so it seems fair play (though not really). Brilliant concept. Just seems good business practice in general. Support the brand, etc. Like buying stock in your own LLC. lumpy lumpy coals

We all must eventually entre the preneur ship at some point, womens and chitlins first

• Like 1

Hey, I like you guys. (Note: I'm talking exclusively to those who compliment me)

I saw This is Where I Leave You last weekend and it was so good, my friend. You should definitely go see it, nice people.

• Like 3

Just had a thought: you can pretend that Gil's surname is "oh sorry" Just a goof idea if you ever run across him.

• Like 1

so with tweets retweets is for ppl who follow u but don't follow the person your retweeting so they can see a good tweet, and then faving is like liking a post on here right? I am a tweet babie

• Like 5

I like Topics...

Agreed. Topic haters are boneheads. I think they started doing "Can you unpack that?" before Hayes started doing "Speak on that.", and both are v funny.

Also, Stella is like top 10 shows all time. Have some Gee Dee respect!

Hey, I like you guys. (Note: I'm talking exclusively to those who compliment me)

That seems reasonable to me

Agreed. Topic haters are boneheads. I think they started doing "Can you unpack that?" before Hayes started doing "Speak on that.", and both are v funny.

Also, Stella is like top 10 shows all time. Have some Gee Dee respect!

Whoa Tim, I am no hater! I simply called it disappointing. Stella Shorts are like my Holy Bibble of Comedy.

• Like 6

so with tweets retweets is for ppl who follow u but don't follow the person your retweeting so they can see a good tweet, and then faving is like liking a post on here right? I am a tweet babie

nailed it, greggy, like you alwaus do :P also I'm taking steps to de-anonymize myself and follow people, I'm tweet @spoocecow, hi, the name is bad, sorry

• Like 1

stella is so good show, topics is not as good, im sorry to say these words

• Like 3

hey i got an other twitter q, when i am having a convo like "@coolbigdikman sup dude wanna hold hands" do those tweets show up for every1 following me or is that private

• Like 5

If the people who follow you also follow coolbigdikman, then they get to see it, because it allows people to spectate interactions between brands (the best thing on twitter)

• Like 1

I tried Tweeter once but I found it overwhelming and uninstalled the app after a fortnight, hope that was a helpful contribution, thanks.

• Like 1

we'll see where im at after 12 more days but so far i think twitter is p cool

• Like 3