🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 51 — Gil Ozeri, Our Close Friend

been meaning to get up on that, ty for the heads up MD

• Like 3

I honestly don't even know if it's good. It's just so weird and dumb I find it somehow captivating. I try to resist the cool-kids tendency to love something just bc it's unintelligible (or not good), and I think it's very on-point when Sean & Hayes talk about the rise of Random Humor. But still, there's something there in Get A Life. Or not, maybe I'm too easily won over by nonsense.

Here's one:

Get a Life - S2E12 - 1977 2000:

• Like 2

I knew about the band too lol first time hearing bout a show. Thanks Bad Lieutenant!

And how in the great space of the universe did I get a like from Joe on the Treesehead post, but not from Tim? I'm not sure I underatand... Hath my leader forsaken me?

And if they hosts and Paul Scheer don't use "Basketball Diaries of Dr. Anne Hathaway House" then we all miss out on the chance of an announcer character saying "Ooh the killer crossover! This way, thata way, here comes Hathaway!"

• Like 9

And if they hosts and Paul Scheer don't use "Basketball Diaries of Dr. Anne Hathaway House" then we all miss out on the chance of an announcer character saying "Ooh the killer crossover! This way, thata way, here comes Hathaway!"

this busted my shit up too hardcore oh man
  • Like 3

#teamtim #teamtreese

#joeisbad #idon'tlikejoe

#mcgurrly #nowayjose

#i'mwithtim #yaytim

#timisgreat #welovetim

^ Just a few new hashtags I'm getting out into the world.

• Like 6

So I had this IPA tonight (Elysian Space Dust) that knocked me on my ass. Just so everyone knows that it's awesome.

This concludes tonight's episode of craft beer reviews with Chanson.

#DrinkWashingtonBeer

• Like 2

So I had this IPA tonight (Elysian Space Dust) that knocked me on my ass. Just so everyone knows that it's awesome.

This concludes tonight's episode of craft beer reviews with Chanson.

#DrinkWashingtonBeer

You’re a beers guy too?? No wAY???!?!?

I thought I was the only beers guy on this forum..

I fucking love hops and I won’t even look at a beer unless its darker than my stepdad.

Is elysian space dust the really tasty one that tastes like a nasty fucking pinecone needlez and chaw spit?? Love that stuff..

Can’t quite remember how the joke went but that’s about all I could muster.

Oh yes, and I changed my profile pic to cement my status as #1 Handsome Boy

Also, can I get a chaw??

• Like 8

Mirror Pond is good. However, I prefer Black Butte Porter, probably my favorite beer, and Deschutes can do no wrong in my eyes. But they're from Oregon and therefore not as good.

Best IPA I've had is Black Raven's Trickster. It's damn near perfect.

This has been another episode of beer talk with Chanson.

i bought a big can of busch light to put some in some chili and drank some of that but it was gross, ill never drink beer again

• Like 10

Chanson, have you tried Pliny the Elder?

http://russianriverb...liny-the-elder/

No, but it's now on my list. Also, sick name.

Also, open question: why do people want to drink beers that are shitty and difficult to drink that have pinecone needles and chaw spit in them? Like, why is that a thing? Why does anyone want to drink something that punishes them for drinking it? That seems wrong to me. If your beer is hard to drink that means you suck at making beer.

• Like 1

Mirror Pond is good. However, I prefer Black Butte Porter, probably my favorite beer, and Deschutes can do no wrong in my eyes. But they're from Oregon and therefore not as good.

Best IPA I've had is Black Raven's Trickster. It's damn near perfect.

This has been another episode of beer talk with Chanson.

I love Black Butte Porter and I am very excited to try Black Raven's Trickster. I also love beer, and believe in the saying "the darker the beer the sweeter the juice." That's a saying right? I mean I like dark beers.

Unfortunately, I am cutting down on beer in order to keep my girlish figure. It sucks. But I still treat myself from time to time.

• Like 2

Hayes seems to be retiring "speak on that" I guess he hates successful catchphrases. Got sick of walking around the hollywood sign while people he dont know yell at him to "speak about it!!" god, so disrespectful.

• Like 4

I just had a drink with a friend who I haven't seen for 12 years. On my way home I realized there was quinoa in my teeth the whole time. Several bits, all over my teeth.

• Like 8

This forum makes me so happy. I used to be like you, Sam, but then I realized that the forum is the main event.

• Like 4

Hey you guys remember that episode of Get A Life with Chris Elliot, Handsome Boy Modeling School? And the rap album/group named after it? Which is also good, just like the show? I actually got the album first, then learned about the show.

I recommend both, but esp that show, if you can find episodes. It's truly amazing that such a stupid, bizarre show was on normal TV. It's very silly and good

YESSSSSSSS to every part of this post...the show is awesomely weird (luckily it got a DVD release a few years ago) and the album is fucking fantastic--

• Like 1

I honestly don't even know if it's good. It's just so weird and dumb I find it somehow captivating. I try to resist the cool-kids tendency to love something just bc it's unintelligible (or not good), and I think it's very on-point when Sean & Hayes talk about the rise of Random Humor. But still, there's something there in Get A Life. Or not, maybe I'm too easily won over by nonsense.

Here's one:

Get a Life - S2E12 - 1977 2000:

I remember watching random episodes of Get A Life live on TV with my parents when I was like 12 years old--I fully remember watching the episode where Chris moves into Gus' garage and Gus has all the spiders on his back..I can only imagine what they thought of what we were watching, especially since the (golden era) Simpsons were either before or after if I remember correctly

• Like 2

I just had a drink with a friend who I haven't seen for 12 years. On my way home I realized there was quinoa in my teeth the whole time. Several bits, all over my teeth.

#WestCoastProblems

• Like 1