Episode 76 - A Summer Theatre Camp in Michigan (w/ Nicole Parker, Shulie Cowen, Mark McConville, Tawny Newsome)

23 replies to this topic

#21 nrkist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:14 AM

LOL, I love you Paul.

I won't quit my day job to be a comedian though, because I believe there is a jocular tone to your suggestion intended to make me look foolish if I were to take your advice.

Your trap lies forever untripped.

I really didn't expect that you would reply, but I do have to ask why you are putting people through hoops when processing your card. Do you have your ID at the ready, just out of sight, like a loaded gun, awaiting the gratifying request for ID? Or do you wait for the requisition of the ID, before fishing it out of your wallet? Or are you secretly happy nobody reads the INDELIBLY written 'See ID' on the back of your credit card and just processes your payment?

What was wrong with my use of 'INDELIBLY'?! Do you write 'See ID' on the back of your credit card with a dry erase marker? You have introduced a new problem to your security system.

You're awesome Paul. This wasn't a dig at you. I don't think you took it as one, and I would love to argue wonderfully inconsequential minutiae with you in the future...as long as it doesn't interfere with my day job.

#22 nrkist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:19 AM

Update: Since this post, every major bank has force re-issued 'chip' cards.

We did it guys...I guess?! Can we all just have a fail high-five for one freeze-frame?

Edit: Paul, you are still allowed to scrawl things on the back if you wish, it just doesn't matter now...also it's a way worse security system than the one you 'devised'...

#23 StickyKeys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:16 AM

Aww, I was hoping more people would talk about the singing!

#24 MitchMcWiggins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:57 PM

One of my favs! I had hoped Crinkle would have to save the musical somehow, I hope he comes back someday.