🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

In other news:

Excellent.

Also, Shit Dick 3 is going to be in a new British movie called "The Riot Club", where I can't get passed him being Shit Dick 3, because he looks like such a Shit Dick.

Of course, because teen comedy law requires that the nerdiest, most obnoxious character always ends up being the most BALLIN'!

Did he seriously bring that fuckin' fake muscle suit to France? Whaaaaa?!?

what the fuck was up with that.

I love how much activity there is on this thread and we're still several days away before the episode is recorded, let alone released. I hope it's not another Mr. Nanny situation where there was a huge delay between the live show and the released ep.

• Like 1

I love how much activity there is on this thread and we're still several days away before the episode is recorded, let alone released. I hope it's not another Mr. Nanny situation where there was a huge delay between the live show and the released ep.

I'm glad(?) that it was on Netflix, or else I would never have bothered with it, and it's not a movie that's been talked about to death like "The Room" or "Battlefield Earth", so it'll be really interesting to see what they have to say. I hope they're checking this board out too, as Shit Dick 1-3 really is the best way to remember who's who. Except for the Screech of the group (Shit Dick 1), every other younger guy in this movie looks exactly the same.

• Like 1

Are any "message board weirdos" going to the live recording? I wish I could.

Bill and Ted handled it with much more class, subtlety, and realism though. This movie was bordering on science fiction.

My thought too! What Battle of the Bands lasts for...I'm gonna say...months(?)

And they win with the most banal shit I have ever heard! While they are still on stage! Nice deliberation there judges. Sure you don't want to mull it over for ten minutes first? "No, no--I gotta get the hell OUT of here! Just give it to Shit Dick and let's go!"

I would have loved it if Jack Black and the School of Rock kids came onstage after them, like this movie was occurring concurrently, and rocked the shit out of that place.

• Like 2

My thought too! What Battle of the Bands lasts for...I'm gonna say...months(?)

And they win with the most banal shit I have ever heard! While they are still on stage! Nice deliberation there judges. Sure you don't want to mull it over for ten minutes first? "No, no--I gotta get the hell OUT of here! Just give it to Shit Dick and let's go!"

I would have loved it if Jack Black and the School of Rock kids came onstage after them, like this movie was occurring concurrently, and rocked the shit out of that place.

You'd be surprised at how many "Shit Dicks" win that kind of stuff. I once lost a "Battle of the Bands" when I was at school, to four boys lip-synching and dancing to the Backstreet Boys.

Fuck, the more I think of it, I'm wondering how I made it out of that place alive, kids setting fire to the place, trying to cause epileptic fits, and awarding a "Battle of the Bands" to people lip synching to the Backstreet Boys.

Also, "How Did This Get Made?" has bled over into real life, when I went to see 'The Guest', and I saw a poster for "The Riot Club", and I said "So that IS Shit Dick 3!!", And my brother asked "Who's Shit Dick 3?"

• Like 5

Who wins if there's ever a situation where EVERYONE is the scrappy underdog? In this movie though, did we see any of the Shit Dicks' competition? Bill and Ted beat fuckin' PRIMUS. To play Devil's Advocate for a second here (meaning I'm going to shout/whisper/shout/whisper everything), MAYBE the Shit Dicks were like the BEST team in a TERRIBLE DIVISION. We DON'T and will likely NEVER KNOW for sure. HOO-AH!

• Like 1

Who wins if there's ever a situation where EVERYONE is the scrappy underdog? In this movie though, did we see any of the Shit Dicks' competition? Bill and Ted beat fuckin' PRIMUS. To play Devil's Advocate for a second here (meaning I'm going to shout/whisper/shout/whisper everything), MAYBE the Shit Dicks were like the BEST team in a TERRIBLE DIVISION. We DON'T and will likely NEVER KNOW for sure. HOO-AH!

The scrappiest, of course! Wasn't there was a three-fingered hobo on the bill who just played air guitar on his bindle for thirty minutes interspersed with vulgar and racist rants directed at the audience?

btw-I totally cast Al Pacino as the judge in my scenario above. Not sure if you picked that up or it was just serendipity :)

• Like 1

Perhaps there wasn't even a Battle of the Bands at all. Perhaps the Shit Dicks just marketed it as "Battle of the Bands", and they got one of their Shit Dick cohorts to just show up on stage and say "Well, these guys just won, all the other bands just quit because of how good these guys were! SHIT DICKS WIN!"

Then they all walked off stage, and straight into some Chicken Pussy!

• Like 3

Perhaps there wasn't even a Battle of the Bands at all. Perhaps the Shit Dicks just marketed it as "Battle of the Bands", and they got one of their Shit Dick cohorts to just show up on stage and say "Well, these guys just won, all the other bands just quit at how good these guys were! SHIT DICKS WIN!"

Then they all walked off stage, and straight into some Chicken Pussy!

I was about to propose pretty much the SAME thing, like what if these assholes basically showed up to open mikes and just had it in their minds tgat there was some kind of competition when there really wasn't? They said it went on for how long? Whatever it was, the club owner or whoever would know, so on that last night, when they were wrapping up, he just hops up there and goes "Hey, guess what, you're fuckin ' great, so you win! Yay! Now clear the fuck outta here". They win this one-band "Battle of the Bands", and then in the extended ending that we didn't get to see, Shit Dick 3 is all excited and telling his dad, who knows better and is finalizing the process to ship him off to that military school. Shit Dick 3's dad was the hero of the piece all along. SWERVE.

• Like 2

btw-I totally cast Al Pacino as the judge in my scenario above. Not sure if you picked that up or it was just serendipity :)/>

NOW I see it, but I didn't before. I just wanted to pull off the "Devil's Advocate" double entendre. Well played, sir. Well played. Now I'm going to go synch up "88 Minutes" with "Dark Side of the Moon" and see what happens...

• Like 1

If by "scrappy underdog" you mean "highly polished with thousands of dollars in visual equipment" then yes. That was the "local unsigned band" equivalent to "I'm just going to quickly program this computer virus for an alien space ship, but I'll also design a graphical user interface while I'm at it too"

• Like 2

I was about to propose pretty much the SAME thing, like what if these assholes basically showed up to open mikes and just had it in their minds tgat there was some kind of competition when there really wasn't? They said it went on for how long? Whatever it was, the club owner or whoever would know, so on that last night, when they were wrapping up, he just hops up there and goes "Hey, guess what, you're fuckin ' great, so you win! Yay! Now clear the fuck outta here". They win this one-band "Battle of the Bands", and then in the extended ending that we didn't get to see, Shit Dick 3 is all excited and telling his dad, who knows better and is finalizing the process to ship him off to that military school. Shit Dick 3's dad was the hero of the piece all along. SWERVE.

On top of that, he see's his son, gives him a big, fatherly hug, and said "Congratulations, son!" Shit Dick 3 then says "Does this mean... I don't have to go to military school?!"

Shit Dick 3's Dad, smiles, ponders for a few seconds, and says "Well, you did win. The US Military needs more guys coming from a culture of winning!" He salutes Shit Dick 3, starts walking away chanting U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A, happens upon Shit Dick 1, who, at this point, is having full, penatrative sex with a raw chicken, uppercuts him so hard, his feet come off the ground. After finding out that Shit Dick 1 is cheating on her with various items of poultry, Blonde Stupid Friend runs into the waiting arms of the Albegra Teacher, who then reveals that he's now dating "The Post-It" because she doesn't do weird shit like masturbate raw chickens with a webcam.

So, Shit Dick 1 is unconcious with a raw chicken on his dick, Shit Dick 3 is crying because he's still going to Military School, Miley is crying because he's leaving, Blonde Stupid Friend is on the verge of suicide because she gets cheated on by Shit Dick 1 with the very poultry she seduced him with and Algebra Teacher is with No Ass McGee because she was forthright in saying "I want to suck your dick" instead of playing the "Can you tutor me" angle.

Everyone is thoroughly depressed, and Thomas Jane is laughing like he's won the lottery, knowing he doesn't have to deal with that shit, he no longer has to pay alimoney because Demi is with the cop and he can bang all the young ass he wants without her judgemental asshole pot heads friends talking shit behind his back, so he sits back, and smokes a cigar as he listens to the Mortal Kombat theme music.

I think we just made this movie so much better!!

• Like 2

If by "scrappy underdog" you mean "highly polished with thousands of dollars in visual equipment" then yes. That was the "local unsigned band" equivalent to "I'm just going to quickly program this computer virus for an alien space ship, but I'll also design a graphical user interface while I'm at it too"

As horribly generic as they were, you're right, they were incredibly overproduced and seemed to have a crazy budget. They may have been underdogs in their own mind in a competition that wasn't really a competition at all. I want to see the psychological thriller version of this story. I think David Fincher or Darren Aronofsky could really embrace the darkness of these characters and their chicken-masturbating ways.

• Like 1

The Chicken Masturbating has brought a new, sexual edge to this

-The movie is called LOL because her name is Lola, but people call her Lol. NO ONE CALLS HER LOL DURING THE ENTIRE MOVIE.

Thank you! This bugged the ever living shit out of me! I was about to post on it, but I was sure someone had to have brought it up. That stupid opening monologue ends with her saying this and I just about split my brain from my eyes rolling back in my head.

Then--nothing! I had stupid subtitles on for this one, and although I am sure my mind wandered or broke a few times during my viewing, I saw only one time where they called her LOL instead of Lola. She says only her friends call her this though...so maybe she doesn't have any friends...

Here's how I imagined it went down:

"Hey guys, I got this great idea and you're gonna write it for me, now listen up. There's this French flick, it's about a bunch of shitty kids and their shitty parents, there is a scene where a girl fingers a raw chicken. The main character is called Lola. We call the movie LOL, get it?"

"Like 'Laugh out Loud?'"

"Exactly."

"So...it's like a comedy."

"Not at all."

"But her friend's call her that?"

"Sure. Whatever. It's just something the kids say. It's cool. Like ZOMG."

"I'd rather write ZOMG...."

"You'll write what I tell you to write!"

Here's one thing that wasn't brought up.

Who the fuck was watching the little brother when there was the Incestuous Lesbian Bath Time?! They had that scene, and then all of a sudden, there's a little brother who just shows up out of nowhere.

On top of that, the three pot head friends, either I'm going deaf, but I didn't hear ANY of them being referred to by their name.

• Like 1

Here's one thing that wasn't brought up.

Who the fuck was watching the little brother when there was the Incestuous Lesbian Bath Time?! They had that scene, and then all of a sudden, there's a little brother who just shows up out of nowhere.

On top of that, the three pot head friends, either I'm going deaf, but I didn't hear ANY of them being referred to by their name.

And none of the pothead friends were names that anyone that the alleged target audience would even know. Like, I wouldn't have remembered Fisher Stevens's character's name, but I at least know that it's Fisher Stevens, based almost entirely on work he did 20-30 years ago...and for getting to put his penis in Michelle Pfeiffer.

Speaking of the younger brother and sister, did Thomas Jane have any scenes with them? Is Miley Cyrus the only kid that matters to him? Are the younger ones not even his?

• Like 1

And none of the pothead friends were names that anyone that the alleged target audience would even know. Like, I wouldn't have remembered Fisher Stevens's character's name, but I at least know that it's Fisher Stevens, based almost entirely on work he did 20-30 years ago...and for getting to put his penis in Michelle Pfeiffer.

Speaking of the younger brother and sister, did Thomas Jane have any scenes with them? Is Miley Cyrus the only kid that matters to him? Are the younger ones not even his?

Maybe that's why they got divorced! There could have been a whole Maury Povich scene that was edited out, where Maury does that shit that he always does when he says "Allen, you ARE...... (not) the father!" and then Demi runs off stage crying and throws herself on the floor in hysterics.

Maybe that's why they got divorced! There could have been a whole Maury Povich scene that was edited out, where Maury does that shit that he always does when he says "Allen, you ARE...... (not) the father!" and then Demi runs off stage crying and throws herself on the floor in hysterics.

That would be pretty believable and about par for the course as far as the behavior of the characters in this movie goes.

We seem to have made an episode all of our own with this thread, and I'm loving every second of it.

• Like 7

is this movie next week forsure or tommorrow.? I didn't get a preshow download...

I like to watch the movie the night before.

planB,you need to use a site like http://tinypic.com/ to get around images being scrapped on you like that. it's a pain in the ass but I've become use to it.

Sign in to follow this