🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 61 — Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot

They pretty much have to do Jack and Jill now. This is like the third time its been mentioned on the show and June mentioned it on DLM before. That film is retarded. Fucking Adam Sandler doing Glen or Glenda, which was already mental. I don't know if there's a thread for it in Movie Recommendations but it must be done on the show soon. WHY HASN"T IT ALREADY BEEN DONE?

They pretty much have to do Jack and Jill now. This is like the third time its been mentioned on the show and June mentioned it on DLM before. That film is retarded. Fucking Adam Sandler doing Glen or Glenda, which was already mental. I don't know if there's a thread for it in Movie Recommendations but it must be done on the show soon. WHY HASN"T IT ALREADY BEEN DONE?

It is a bad movie, but the only thing that really separates it from other horrible Adam Sandler movies is that he roped Pacino into it for a fairly major "role" that makes his Phil Spector look even more insane (THAT is a good shout for a made-for-tv-movie, btw).

And the chocolate-dipped bird scene, which was really disturbing. As stolen from TheParrotForum.com:

Just watched the movie Jack & Jill starring Adam Sandler and Adam Sandler. Worst movie I've seen in years but was surprised to see a Cockatoo in it. The parrot character was the only thing that kept me watching till the end because I was curious what would end up happening to it. Yet despite appearing in numerous scenes, the parrot turned out completely irrelevant to the otherwise asinine plot. Worse yet, virtually every scene the bird appeared in, it was being abused or mistreated in some way. Hearing Adam Sandler do the voice for the parrot was gunshot to my ears.

Whether it was Adam Sandler falling on it, letting it fly away in the woods, caging it in a tiny cage or some guy trying to eat it on a sandwich, getting taped on a kids back, or being dipped in chocolate, the bird got the short end of the rope. Yet the bird's acting was great and it really deserves better than this, I hope it finds a better agent cause of all the characters in the movie, it's the only one who's got potential. Poor bird was the only good thing about this rotten movie.

• Like 2

Yet the bird's acting was great and it really deserves better than this, I hope it finds a better agent...

This is the most amazing thing I'll read all day and it's only 9:26AM... i obviously need to start frequenting theparrotforum.com...

Was the biker played by WWE icon Tugboat?

Nope. He's played by the fantastic Dennis Burkley, a ubiquitous lovable thug from numerous 80's and 90's films and television. One of my favorites is the "we're gonna sue ya" guy from Suburban Commando. He's lost so much weight as to be almost unrecognizable now. I was so happy to see him again in this.

http://www.imdb.com/...?ref_=tt_cl_t12

My Bad Movie Birthday (long story) last year was Sucker Punch and Red Riding Hood. - you need to review the latter. Someone at the studio must have photos of Gary Oldman doing something illegal. It stunk.

Nope. He's played by the fantastic Dennis Burkley, a ubiquitous lovable thug from numerous 80's and 90's films and television. One of my favorites is the "we're gonna sue ya" guy from Suburban Commando. He's lost so much weight as to be almost unrecognizable now. I was so happy to see him again in this.

http://www.imdb.com/...?ref_=tt_cl_t12

His roles have included characters such as: Bubba (3 times), Tiny (twice), Uncle Big, Pee Wee, Oatmeal(!), and Motorcycle Guy.

• Like 1

His roles have included characters such as: Bubba (3 times), Tiny (twice), Uncle Big, Pee Wee, Oatmeal(!), and Motorcycle Guy.

This is clearly a man who has found his niche in life.

that first time we realize we are all in a way Motorcycle Guy is the most transcendent human experience

This is clearly a man who has found his niche in life.

Are you by any chance familiar with the work of Jerry Haleva?

Betcha he was pissed he didn't get a call from Arrested Development.

• Like 1

So, is he the one pitching the Saddam Hussien biopic, "Arabian Caligula"?

lqmIjg3.jpg?1Did anyone else notice the strange upskirt of the mom that the biker gets?

I feel like this was the reason he even signed on to do this film.

"So, there's a scene where I can get a look at Getty upclose? Hell yeah, man, I'll be there!"

• Like 1

Betcha he was pissed he didn't get a call from Arrested Development.

Yeah, but I'm sure he understood that they wanted someone with experience playing the head of an oppressive regime, so Larry Thomas was the clear choice.

I'm sure someone has already brought this up, but I don't feel like scanning through hundreds of comments. Estelle getty was the second youngest of golden girls. Rue McClannahan was 10-12 years or so younger than all the rest.

Jason's reactions to June this week were fucking classic.

3u67yu.jpg

I think I nearly injured myself from laughing so hard at that part. I DID actually spit out whatever I was drinking, and I was laughing about it randomly for the next few days. Absolutely classic. "June, whhhat are you dooooing???"

Manzoukas's "watching a movie with a mouth full of tit" comment was unnessasarily vulgar, I thought. Good episode, though. I agree that June was especially good, as she often is when the boys actually let her talk.

In pace requiescat, Bubba/Tiny/Uncle Big/Pee Wee/Oatmeal/Motorcycle Guy.

Sign in to follow this