๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 5 โ€” Paul F. Tompkins, Our Close Friend

This episode was great.

ย 

1. Paul Fuckmachine Tompkins is doing alright and is pretty funny.

ย 

2. Emanual Day Lewis is truly an american treasure.

btw. erika thompson just got the award for best post. I feel like we all need to step our shit up now. Fucking great.

• Like 5

I listened to this episode because I like Paul F Tompkins a lot and wow, this show is fucking great like

ย 

Really really good stuff

ย 

DEATHMAN if you could please not tell anyone about this show, and do your best to keep it 'cool' that would be great... thank you

Oh my god dudes,

ย 

Ok so Sean's shirt inspired me to search the web and check out what other cool shirt ideas there are, so that I could purchase said shirt and feel one step closer to reaching the stars.

ย 

Your not gonna believe it.

ย 

ย 

These shirts are from threadlings.org and I'm almost certain they are ripping you guys off!!!

ย 

I truly feel like you guys should get some royalty checks or something, and I should probably get a finders fee, but of course we can work all that out later.

ย 

2-01-1.jpg

ย 

1-01ps.jpg

• Like 8

If I were in charge of Earwolf merch I would combine Erika Thompson's photoshop with burdrulz's photoshop to make a tshirt. Just sayinnnnnn

• Like 1

Oh damn all these awesome photoshops everyone is bustin (bussin) out makes me want to record a Popcorn Gallery or Teaser Freezer theme... maybe I will...

• Like 5

Does anyone else find themselves totally fangirling when Sean or Hayes like their post?

ย 

...Because I totally don't. I'm just wondering. For science.

ย 

If you liked this you may also like 1/3 of all comedy podcasts ever made as they feature mr f Tompkins.

hmm, I did like this so I think I wikl check out this "1/3 of all comedy podcasts ever made" thing, thanks for the "professional-tip" lucas

ย 

Also after how muxh nicer this episode was I decided i would like too have my name said on the show again. pleese say greggy next week on the show,since it isn't so rude now

• Like 3

Does anyone else find themselves totally fangirling when Sean or Hayes like their post?

ย 

...Because I totally don't. I'm just wondering. For science.

ย 

I never do, but only for the fact neither of them has ever liked anything I posted.

ย 

Sometimes I feel like I'm the black sheep fan.

• Like 2

wasn't able to catch Brooklyn 99 last night. Can one of you guys recap it for me? Tanks.

• Like 1

wasn't able to catch Brooklyn 99 last night. Can one of you guys recap it for me? Tanks.

ย 

Andrew sandberg did this funny thing where he got his right foot stuck in a bucket while he was walking to a crime scene. He struggled to get it off of his foot, but unfortunately he couldn't use his hands because he was holding a bunch of grocery bags. As he stumbled through the alley way, he became more and more flustered, finally falling into a carefully placed kiddy pool filled with mud and yucky things.

ย 

Needless to say he became very frustrated at his situation and used his gun to take his frustrations out on a small animal of some sort.

ย 

Cut to a shot of the guy from the state. He's eating a Cheese burger, but get this, he pulled the cheese burger out of a fucking Taco Bell / KFC bag!!! They don't serve cheese burgers at the combination pizza hut and taco bell!!!

ย 

oh man it was a hoot.

• Like 6

Just wanted to say how happy I am that engineer bread finally got what was coming to his cocky ass. I mean come on, Literally sneezing on Sean and Hayes hard work! I can finally listen without worrying if some unprofessional jagaloon is gonna start sneezing on everything.

ย 

Peaze

• Like 1

I'm confused. Is Engineer Brett the same as Engineer Cody? I mean that in a postmodern metaphysical metafictional way. I also mean it in a literal way. Are they the same person or are they carefully constructed brands like Sean and Hayes are?

ย 

Also, is it confusing having two people (or personas?) with the same first name?

Another thing. I've been starting a budding career as a full-time fangirl and as such I feel the need to start writing fan fiction about different "ships" I've created. My personal favorites are HayeSean (of course), AndyKneis Sweat, Skizrulz, and Not The Doctopus.

ย 

I was gonna write something about Valerie Bryant here but (ScoopTroop get out your notebooks) she already has a boyfriend, which is a very well-kept secret if you don't count the bazillion times she's talked about how she "definitely has a boyfriend" who is "definitely not made up" and how she is "definitely not secretly alone and sad and super lonely and only has the voices of Hayes and Sean to keep her company". So, out of respect for her, I will refrain from writing any fan fiction about her.

ย 

Love You, Byeeeeee.

• Like 5

Scoop Troop alert! If anyone has any questions for Frankie Muniz, Hayes and Sean will be happy to ask them on the next episode. Fire away!

Scoop Troop alert! If anyone has any questions for Frankie Muniz, Hayes and Sean will be happy to ask them on the next episode. Fire away!

ย 

ย 

Wooooowwwww... Franklin MuNiz. Now this has been something I as a scoop trooper have been waiting for.

ย 

I guess if I could dig deep and really dig into something from my past as a long time franki mun fan, I would ask,

ย 

how much fun was it to work on Breaking bad?

• Like 1

"Scoop Trooper" makes it seem like we should be invading Poland or something...

ย 

...not that I'm at all against the idea in principle. Just saying.

ย 

Also, and this is actually for serious, I think that Grace Helbig, of DailyGrace among others, would be an interesting guest on the show. I know she isn't megafamous, but she seems kinda awesome and funny and is someone who seems like would have good chemistry with Hayes and Sean. They could also give her a few pointers about what a Youtuber needs to understand about Hollywood and real showbiz. Anyway, that's just my 2ยข.

• Like 2

Chanson we are usually in the same page, I love Grace and think she'd be a wonderful guest.

ย 

As for my question for Mr Rest, why can't I find I Like You Best Cooper anywhere?

ย 

Also will there be another Don't Stop or We'll Die EP or maybe album?

• Like 2