🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

have you guys heard about that slenderman fella causing all sorts of trouble around town

• Like 5

have you guys heard about that slenderman fella causing all sorts of trouble around town

hes really popping off, he needs to capitalize on his buzz. maybe the guys could get slenderman for the show?

• Like 2

Has anyone else noticed the striking similarity between the HH forum and Peter Pan?

Hayes is Peter Pan.

Sean is Captain Hook

Engineer Sam is Smee.

Valerie B is Tinkerbell, Freja is one of the hot mermaids (more like all 3).

Agata is Wendy.

We are all the Lost Boys.

And as of this past episode Tim Treese is the hollowed out tree stump that everyone shits into.

• Like 15

I don't know if I've ever been as happy in my life then I was when everyone was tearing apart Tim. I feel like this episode was made just for me...this was just...really special. Man...what a great day.

• Like 13

I don't know if I've ever been as happy in my life then I was when everyone was tearing apart Tim. I feel like this episode was made just for me...this was just...really special. Man...what a great day.

At least people know who I am. Who even is this guy? Who invited you here?

• Like 12

And as of this past episode Tim Treese is the hollowed out tree stump that everyone shits into.

It may seem like this is a new thing, but I get the feeling we're just starting where others have left off. It just seems to come so naturally.

• Like 2

At least people know who I am. Who even is this guy? Who invited you here?

That's a great point, McGurl is a known nobody who nobody likes at all

• Like 2

Glad that everyone hate Joe McNobody.

Sad though that this is the antepenultimate ep though :(

• Like 1

You guys, the tone of this forum is getting caustic. So, let's all just start drinking that feel-good Kool-Aid and put on our white sneakers and sing Kumbaya until the comet Hale-Bopp comes by and we all die happy deaths.

Oh wait, this isn't the suicide pact forum?

Shit.

I blame Hayes for really dropping the ball this week on the show and now in the forums. Sean, keep up the good work, pal.

• Like 5

I blame Hayes for really dropping the ball this week on the show and now in the forums. Sean, keep up the good work, pal.

WHERE WAS HAYES?!

His arm must really be bothering him. I can't see any other reason why he'd be so quiet on the pod.

I also wonder how he REALLY hurt his arm. Maybe from slapping his bicep too hard to impress ladies?

• Like 1

I really dropped the ball this week.

• Like 12

We appreciate your honesty engineer cody, sam.

• Like 3

OFF THE FORUMS SAM! FUCK...amateur hour, over here

• Like 5

OFF THE FORUMS SAM! FUCK...amateur hour, over here

Give Engineer Cody Sam a break. Did he fuck up? Yes. Pretty badly, too. But we don't need to yell at him like those two mean ladies did. They were like Hugh Laurie yelling at one of his underlings on that show.

• Like 4

Can anyone send me some money? Need weed.

• Like 5

I'm too rich to send you any money but I wonder if you've tried just bullying it out of somebody? Isn't BRR2 a plant doctor or some shit? I'd start there. "a guy I know" use to rob people by rushing up and saying "get bunny ears MFer!", "he" meant like pull the insides of your pockets out, so that your pants look like they have bunny ears hanging off the sides. Did "he" invent that term? Has anyone else heard it before?

• Like 5

a little-known fact: every time someone donates to earwoof their credit card processing company charges them 13.75 cents. those extra quarter cents? right now, they just disappear, but if u could get engineer sam to work with you and transfer them to your bank account instead, you could be making easily like 10+ cents a year

• Like 8

how do i do a picture

its that little button on the top right of the camera

• Like 9

how do i do a picture

here mr hayz i made u an av, that way you dont have to figure it out

78iucyu.jpg

• Like 7

No. Just get your state to make it legal so you can buy it with a credit card like a civilized human being. That's what we did.

• Like 3