🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

Double posted cuz I'm double toasted

• Like 5

Tim-- even tho you put my shit on blast just now I will admit that was p funny, so good job. But mostly the reason I haven't been able to rip up the forums lately is my dumb ass work and school schedule. Plus the place where I do most of my foruming (work) just put a block on any website that has any semblance of social networking.... now how am I supposed to email my mom every 6 days to let her know I'm still alive and that this isn't a good weekend to come visit me?? :(

Andrew-- you do realize that cats are the best things ever, yes?

MBOP-- He actually IS a vegan. WANNA FUCKEN FIGHT

eta-- actually, MBOP, we probably shouldn't fight. I think my feud w/Chanson weirded everyone out enough already and nothing can really top the duel between Joe and Tim. Sorry to antagonize, backing away slowly now

• Like 8

Whoa, seriously? You need to calm down. Nobody even mentioned the word fight. Then you go on to throw around words like "feud" and "duel?" Are you kidding me? Guys... you see what she's doing right?

• Like 2

Hey guys,

So I've been getting inspired lately by all the spooky things going on in the show and on the forums lately. I know last week's episode was jam packed with like sounds of scary stuff and chainz and like headz rollingz.

So I made this video about a phone and a ghost.

I know we've been getting creative lately on the forumz so I thought I'd contribute a lil.

sorry bros but I hope you enjoy, it's only 40 seconds so who cares.

• Like 9

eta-- actually, MBOP, we probably shouldn't fight. I think my feud w/Chanson weirded everyone out enough already and nothing can really top the duel between Joe and Tim. Sorry to antagonize, backing away slowly now

...I don't know that it was a feud. Plus, everyone else needs to mind their own fucking business while the adults discuss important things (we're the adults in case that wasn't clear). Personally, I consider it a pleasure to have been able to argue or whatever the fuck with such an intelligent person. I tip my hat to you madam.

So everyone else can fuck off.

(in a good way)

A) You need to chuck that iphone in the gar-bage and get yourself a samsung galaxy with that superfast 4G.

B) GHOST BONER -- MEAT SO RARE, IT'S NOT EVEN THERE!!!!!!

Love the music. Really cool, dude.

• Like 3

PS - Burdrulz, your videos always make me feel inadequate as a human being. Which is my way of saying that I like them.

• Like 1

I don't think I'm out of line here (or maybe I'm crazy but I don't think so) but I actually work on the Android team, so I think posting iPhone stuff is kind of insensitive... #smh

• Like 3

Yeah, well one of my friends' dad is VP of research at Microsoft, so I think it's insensitive that you aren't using a Windows Phone.

• Like 1

Yeah, well one of my friends' dad is VP of research at Microsoft, so I think it's insensitive that you aren't using a Windows Phone.

Oh yeah. Windows 8 is awesome. Super cool when a company that has five percent of the cell phone market forces an operating system on almost all of their pc users. Thanks Barack Hussein Obamacare.

• Like 2

Oh yeah. Windows 8 is awesome. Super cool when a company that has five percent of the cell phone market forces an operating system on almost all of their pc users. Thanks Barack Hussein Obamacare.

...Yeah, I know, I hate Microsoft too. Not as much as I dislike Google, but nearly.

Edit: No offense, Tim.

• Like 1

tim can you help me with my back end and similar jokes??

• Like 1

There was actually a pretty funny "back-end" joke at work but it involves confidential stuff/PR stuff so I can't repeat it here. But if we ever meet in person I can tell you the joke.

PS I don't think anyone has met anyone else IRL after meeting on the forums, right? Agata and I almost accidentally met (we were at the UCB at the same time), and VB and I have talked about meeting, but nothing has happened, right?

• Like 1

Andrew, figured I'd see you back about now, being as England flopped in the world cup. Reminds me of another time when the almighty USA had to step in to defeat Germany for you guys... but no worries take tea and crumpets or whatever and my condolences for the loss of your national pride

We did NOT flop, we just chose to take some tactical defeats. It sets up a great 'underdog' narrative for when we crush Costa Rica 10-1, (and relying on Italy winning both their games helps to foster a greater sense of European trust and confidence).

Andrew-- you do realize that cats are the best things ever, yes?

They're pretty good, I guess. I have a dog, but I'm mildly allergic to her, so when I kiss and hug her it's actually like a perfect example of sacrificial love, yeah? i.e. She makes me sneeze, but I still rub her dumb face because she loves it.

f7wu3AW.jpg

• Like 6

PS I don't think anyone has met anyone else IRL after meeting on the forums, right? Agata and I almost accidentally met (we were at the UCB at the same time), and VB and I have talked about meeting, but nothing has happened, right?

someone on these boards used to beg me to come visit her in [redacted]. i could never go 'cause i was always too busy banging hot chicks all day. looks like i missed the boat on that one, oh well :rolleyes: ..... i forgot her name already but i think she was a red-head...

We did NOT flop, we just chose to take some tactical defeats. It sets up a great 'underdog' narrative for when we crush Costa Rica 10-1, (and relying on Italy winning both their games helps to foster a greater sense of European trust and confidence).

They're pretty good, I guess. I have a dog, but I'm mildly allergic to her, so when I kiss and hug her it's actually like a perfect example of sacrificial love, yeah? i.e. She makes me sneeze, but I still rub her dumb face because she loves it.

f7wu3AW.jpg

I think he meant FLOP as in choked -- not FLOP as in taking dives...

u wanna see some flops u gotta watch chile. everyone should watch chile anyways -- they're a very creative, attack-minded band of drama queens and are my dark horse in this cup..

ps. i like cocker spaniels 'cause their ears look like oatmeal raisin cookies.

• Like 3

someone on these boards used to beg me to come visit her in [redacted].

just fyi, guys, I didn't beg-- I just threatened to murder everyone he's ever cared about and set his bronco on fire if he didn't come hang with me and my bros in beautiful [redacted] :)

• Like 6

I might have to re-join Facebook just so I can get the forum jokes that originate there.

That would also require you folks to accept my friend requests though, which is no guarantee.

Too scary a thought. Gonna stay here on the sidelines.

• Like 2

There was actually a pretty funny "back-end" joke at work but it involves confidential stuff/PR stuff so I can't repeat it here. But if we ever meet in person I can tell you the joke.

I've met Shannon the mod guru. Also cat & beard although he doesn't post anymore. They were both p sweet. I like taking my [redacted] to the streets, ima man of the people god dammit. Ill probz have to kick it with chanson at some point since I end up in Seattle a fair amount.

• Like 4

me and corpselord shitfucker hang out together all the time, we prank call old folks homes and have deep conversations about life and their experiences with the old timers for hours and then at the end we yell NOT! into their ears, they never know what hit them

• Like 12

I was gonna meet up with our old pal HugLife but I was out of town/potentially dead in a ditch somewhere when he was in Seattle.

Still offering to buy anyone a beer when they're in Seattle.

• Like 5

Hi guys sorry I haven't been as active this has been a busy week but here let's recap:

I haven't seen Vibes yet and cats are cool. Here is a video of a trick my cat knows

http://instagram.com/p/pM4tiqn1I6/

PS funny episode this week

• Like 6

...speaking of being dead in ditches, where's TheNarnold?

• Like 3

theres a video game sale this week, we wont see him til july prob

• Like 5

I'm glad we're showing our pets again. Please check out my cat, she's p cool.

It was funny when everybody hated Tim's song in this episode. I hope they play it for Matt Gourley and he's equally disdainful.

I don't know how to do a picture :(

• Like 3

heres a pic of your cute lil guy aste

MznQZm5.jpg

• Like 3