🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

Val-- your kitty's got... an interesting body type? Is that ok to say? Super cute.

BoB-- Rascal looks tuckered the fuck out. Is he the fat one? And did you gain the courage to join in on our Facebook fun yet?

• Like 5

Val-- your kitty's got... an interesting body type? Is that ok to say? Super cute.

BoB-- Rascal looks tuckered the fuck out. Is he the fat one? And did you gain the courage to join in on our Facebook fun yet?

It was a long day of prrrr-lates for him that day. And I've been in talks with Mark Z.

Found some of Mark's handy work...

crushed%2Bdumpster.jpg

Mark is my favourite recurring person in Sean and Hayes' world (he was the funny one!). Also, what up what up to everyone, long time listener first time poster. I've even been lurking long enough to know about some of the feuds between you guys. Sounds fun! Well... bye!

• Like 9

Spenny and the Jets seems like a cool guy. Can I recruit you to the pro-Tim, anti-Joe McNobody team?

Also, excited about the new ep "cumming" out tomorrow!

• Like 2

Mark is my favourite recurring person in Sean and Hayes' world (he was the funny one!). Also, what up what up to everyone, long time listener first time poster. I've even been lurking long enough to know about some of the feuds between you guys. Sounds fun! Well... bye!

Whoa... this is a little spooky. I am also a long time listener, first-ish time poster, and am stuck with the nickname Spenny irl (because my name is Spencer and I grew up when Kenny vs. Spenny was in its prime). To make you an even spoookier doppelgänger I also live in Toronto (only some of the time, in school now, but w/e close enough).

So I guess my only question for you is: what do you think of this Tim guy?

• Like 3

Sup frosh! I'm new as well. What's great about this forum is that there's years of personal relationships and inside jokes that you will definitely understand and not feel alienated by!

• Like 13

Whoa... this is a little spooky. I am also a long time listener, first-ish time poster, and am stuck with the nickname Spenny irl (because my name is Spencer and I grew up when Kenny vs. Spenny was in its prime). To make you an even spoookier doppelgänger I also live in Toronto (only some of the time, in school now, but w/e close enough).

So I guess my only question for you is: what do you think of this Tim guy?

That's spooky indeed. What school? When you're in Toronto what part?

I'd say I'm pro Tim as I'm partial to his popcorn gallery theme, but I can't say I'm anti Joe (he hasn't wronged me). Call it pro-Tim, neutral-Joe.

• Like 4

i like new people

• Like 7

I don't trust people I can't look in the eyes. You need an avatar.

Lucky for you, I still have one lying around for you to use.

HlMX2Qs.png

• Like 7

If looking people in the eye is the problem, boy do I have a solution (admins can we please make this forums-wide)

H2cH1X9.png

• Like 12

and if anybody is a wise-aleck and says the problem is actually my art, and my attempted contributions to this social circle, let me stop you there and say I've heard it already. and it's extremely devastating. but my intentions are pure

• Like 7

Sup frosh! I'm new as well. What's great about this forum is that there's years of personal relationships and inside jokes that you will definitely understand and not feel alienated by!

Lucky for the newcomers I'll be teaching summer school refresher courses on Hollywood Handjobs and The Reality SHOW show at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington for anyone who wants to join the forums but isn't quite ready to dip their toes in quite yet.

Evergreen State College - Because Fuck Grades. Right Guys?

^actually a wonderful institution of higher education

• Like 4

That's spooky indeed. What school? When you're in Toronto what part?

I'd say I'm pro Tim as I'm partial to his popcorn gallery theme, but I can't say I'm anti Joe (he hasn't wronged me). Call it pro-Tim, neutral-Joe.

I go to Wilfrid Laurier (just finished my summer class so I'll probably be spending more time on these forums, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on if I can find my comedic voice ). And my dad lives in the scarborough bluffs so lots of old people and dog walkers in the area.

Also great pic, it's nice to put a name to a face.

• Like 1

Welcome all new folks! If you have a cat or really any pet at all I'd very much like to look at it

• Like 9

Hopefully we don't dilute the high level of comedic excellence that these forums have been home to.

That's an awfully generous way to describe what takes place on this forum. Too generous and far too respectful.

---------------------------------------

PS - Do we have an unlimited amount of likes now?

• Like 4

Hopefully we don't dilute the high level of comedic excellence that these forums have been home to.

Oh don't worry, I'm a (semi) pro comedian/improviser, and can be seen performing regularly across Toronto, bussin' peoples' shit up on the reg. So, uh, ya, the level of comedic excellence can remain immaculately high. Nice to meet a fellow Canuck and a fellow Spenny.

• Like 1

That's an awfully generous way to describe what takes place on this forum. Too generous and far too respectful.

Respect the forums and be generous or gtfo(get the f. out) is what I say!!!

• Like 6

Guys let's have a little bit of self-esteem and confidence here. Can we demand that Sean and/or Hayes publicly (on the p-cast) say that we as a collective are funny?

• Like 2

I would actually like them to go one step further, Tim. I demand that Sean & Hayes to do the rounds on the other podcasts (eg. WTF! with Maron, You made it strange, The Ricky Jarvis Show, Smodcast) and promote the online posters. Maybe ask some people to throw a few GD likes our way.

• Like 6

I would actually like them to go one step further, Tim. I demand that Sean & Hayes to do the rounds on the other podcasts (eg. WTF! with Maron, You made it strange, The Ricky Jarvis Show, Smodcast) and promote the online posters. Maybe ask some people to throw a few GD likes our way.

There are no other podcasts.

• Like 4

If we start rating posters on how funny they are, just remember that not all laughs are out loud. Some of us work on a more subtle level.

• Like 13

There are no other podcasts.

Twisted. You just basically invited a Joseph Rogan pounding.

• Like 5

For anyone feeling underappreciated, I have it on good authority that each time someone posts, Sean and Hayes will lean in and give a kiss to the person's avatar on their computer screen

• Like 12