🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

PPS - The Challenge is on tonight. So yeah. Watch that.

how is this johnny dude even in the final

• Like 1

how is this johnny dude even in the final

What? How dare you? He's the fucking best. Wait. Johnny Portland, right? Yeah, he's the best. Bananas, he's alright I guess.

Also, I'm kinda glad Devyn made it into the final because she's sort of the wild card. I know she's not a very good competitor, but it makes things interesting. Also, no one has to admit to themselves that they actually lost because of their own weaknesses, they can just blame Devyn. Not that they should, just that they inevitably will.

#ChallengeFinal

yeah johnny portland. he ended up there through pure luck. the entire setup of this season is ridiculous.

I used to have a cat... all the ex-"Cat Matters" forumers remember that story.

1. Anybody got popcorn gallery questions for Sean O'Connor for tonight's recording?

2. Let's give everyone 48 hours to watch the challenge before we say who was or was not eliminated from now on.

3. Which of my five cats do you guys want to see a picture of: Cricket, Colby, Quincy, Royal, or Rex?

4. How do I do a picture?

• Like 10

1. Anybody got popcorn gallery questions for Sean O'Connor for tonight's recording?

3. Which of my five cats do you guys want to see a picture of: Cricket, Colby, Quincy, Royal, or Rex?

1. Sean O'Connor, you used to be a writer for The Ben Show with Ben Hoffman. Did you ever see him take off his baseball cap around the office locker room? Please describe the birthmark underneath if you saw it.

3. Show me that Quincy.

4. Instructions for to do a picture:

• a. Go back through the episodes and find the Lamorne Morris forums. Somewhere in there is a link to your Iron Man cell phone commercial.
  • b. Click that link.
  • c. Pause it roughly around the 30 second mark. That will freeze a shot of you already taking a picture with the cell phone.
  • d. Call your smart nephew and ask him to "screen grab" it. (Important that you use that phrase)
  • e. He should be able to mail it to you after he prints it.
  • f. Have your assistant scan it and have your asst hire someone to airbrush it.
  • g. Ask someone in the IT dept to come out of his troll dungeon and into the sunlight for 5 minutes to upload it onto the site.

• Like 6

Sorry, I don't want to spoil anything so

Zach wasn't leminated, he drowns at the end of the episode.

EDIT: Royal, please.

• Like 2

Dear Sean O'Connor,

What was your favorite song to record for The Lion and the Cobra?

Dear everyone who didn't 'like' the photo of my adorable kitty,

Do you wanna fucking die, shithead?

<3 Valerie

• Like 9

I'd like to see the cats I haven't seen from looking at your girlfriend's facebook page (I didn't really do that, that would be an invasion of your privacy, cat daddy)

• Like 3

Hello Sean O'Connor, if you're Sarah O'Connor's Dad from Terminator, couldn't Skynet just go back in time and kill you before you banged her mom, or would that be a paradox? Could you explain what a paradox is?

• Like 1

2. Let's give everyone 48 hours to watch the challenge before we say who was or was not eliminated from now on.

1.)

a.) Sean O'Connor, when you move to Hollywood, how long is it before you have to become a Scientologist?

b.) Who's your celebrity man-crush?

2.) Fuck off.

3.) Cricket.

4.) Dunno.

• Like 1

yeah johnny portland. he ended up there through pure luck. the entire setup of this season is ridiculous.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

...also, I agree.

hey there mr. oconnor, i was wondering, what is your cat's name? is your cat a lil cutie?

• Like 6

Mr. O'Connor:

You have a lot of sex jokes. When you are in the bone zone, are you just laughing so hard?

I think I'm too late but I always wanted to ask Sean O'Connor about comedy. Hayes and Sean, if you get a chance could you ask Sean O'Connor about comedy for me?

These are my cats, Taker (left) and Rascal (right). Can you tell which one is the fat one?

photo+%282%29.JPG

• Like 5

sorry guys, i'm just going to call chanson up after every episode to discuss my feelings.

• Like 1

Sinead, can you please speak on Ireland, specifically on the Famine, or how there never really was a "famine"?

• Like 5

Just because Irish people have a good sense of humor and don't wear their misfortunes on their sleeves doesn't mean you can say that shit all willy nilly and pretend you just said something funny. The Irish were forced into famine by the British empire, conditions were so bad that many volunteered to be slaves in the Americas in order to get food and a place to sleep. You know how many kids starved to death? I bet you like to throw your google money in the toilet as u watch commercials about starving third world country children. Bye Tim.

EDIT: Unless you have Irish friends, then it's okay and I get it. Also, if Bruce were there he could've saved so many. Why weren't you there Bruce? Something else more important going on?

• Like 8

sorry guys, i'm just going to call chanson up after every episode to discuss my feelings.

It's okay. They need to hear this.

...On the Irish comments, a large portion of my family is English and Anglican or Scots-Irish, so I probably just shouldn't say anything. Though, I should mention that this is an auspicious occasion because there's rarely an argument I don't feel the need to get deeply involved in.

• Like 1

Sinead, can you please speak on Ireland, specifically on the Famine, or how there never really was a "famine"?

BOOO, TOO SOON.

• Like 2