🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
justinmh05

U2's new album to be out soon

I have nothing of note to add, just had to come right here when I saw a news article headline "Did U2 and Apple just Out-Beyonce Beyonce?"

And I thought, Scotts, you magnificent bastards.

Also was reminded of Scott saying "SAME TO YOU, DICKHEAD" to Scott re: Scott's world record for not looking at his phone.

• Like 2

Whoa, theforeverlostsoul! Are you doing an episode of 2's Clues right now? You are finding all of the good info!

Yes I am! But unfortunately I'm not having the same success at getting information about college girls or t-shirts.

• Like 5

Bono's letter about the new album has enough good material for a full episode on its own I think.

http://www.u2.com/ne...tle/remember-us

This letter is really missing a big thank you to Scott and Scott for creating UTU2TM? because without this podcast I would never listen to this new album.

• Like 1

Bono's letter about the new album has enough good material for a full episode on its own I think.

http://www.u2.com/news/title/remember-us

Is...is that a possible shout-out from Bono to Scott & Scott with that casual drop of "It's been awhile?"

• Like 10

Is...is that a possible shout-out from Bono to Scott & Scott with that casual drop of "It's been awhile?"

First thing I thought when I read it. Actually, the first thing I thought was "Bono, you are a douche." But this was definitely the second thing I thought.

• Like 2

That has to be a shout out. If Scott and Scott can't get him on the show now they're losing it. Hell, with that reference they should do a Staind Glass 2 w/ Bono.

• Like 1

Perfect timing for the album to drop because tomorrow is Wednesday. Really banking on this ep tomorrow.

Surprise dropping of a new podcast like Beyonce?

• Like 1

Perfect timing for the album to drop because tomorrow is Wednesday. Really banking on this ep tomorrow.

I personally think this is exactly why neither Scott or Scott have tweeted about the new album.

They 're saving it for the 'cast.

• Like 1

you're probably just blue turtlin'... but... let's be frank here! not saying it's impossible (Dustin over at FEAR-al Audio always gets Harmontown out the day after the live show), but the chances that they saw the announcement around 2pm, completely cleared their schedules, downloaded and listened to the album, convened to record a podcast, edited and added in subpodcast stings all in time to post it by midnight is nearly impossible.

that being said, I want nothing more in this world than to be proven wrong.