🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

Sean tweeted the number to his 10,000 followers, rather than just the 50 of us on these forums. Seems like a possible reason for the busy line.

• Like 2

I think Sean and I are good friends now.

PS - that was fun

• Like 10

I'm supposed to call over and over right

I've never done a call in show so seriously when I get the "busy" message am I supposed to hang up and call back or stay on the line?

My phone does like three beeps and hangs up so I think that's Cody inside the phone system sendin me morse code

• Like 4

It was fun. They were kinda aggressive, but I enjoyed that and I may have said that I liked Hayes but that I didn't think Sean was any good.

So that happened.

PS - I don't know if I did good or not though to be honest.

• Like 6

Oh man, that was rough guys.

Although I like how they pronounced my name.

• Like 6

It was fun. They were kinda aggressive, but I enjoyed that and I may have said that I liked Hayes but that I didn't think Sean was any good.

So that happened.

PS - I don't know if I did good or not though to be honest.

Hey! No spoilers!

Andrew, hang up and call back. As people get off the line, you'll get on. And then you get to listen to the show while you wait.

• Like 1

Valerie, they wanted refreshing female callers because the board is a bit of a sausage party.

• Like 2

Yikes.

I didn't get to use any of my pre-prepared material, for instance confusing this call-in show with one for The Wolf Den or saying I had a ticky and would really like to redeem it for a washy.

• Like 6

Andrew, hang up and call back. As people get off the line, you'll get on. And then you get to listen to the show while you wait.

Aww, that's what I was doing, but it was always busy. And now I guess they'll be wanting to talk to Thomas Middleditch more than me, even though I very much doubt he has almost 1200 likes on the forums.

• Like 5

Brgrho I think you were right after me. Any residual Chanson aggression in your convo?

• Like 1

Aww, that's what I was doing, but it was always busy. And now I guess they'll be wanting to talk to Thomas Middleditch more than me, even though I very much doubt he has almost 1200 likes on the forums.

Andrew, I hope you get on. Hang in there, bud.

PS - I'm now remembering being called a mens rights activist. Thanks for that.

• Like 4

Brgrho I think you were right after me. Any residual Chanson aggression in your convo?

Mmmm. Yes. Admittedly, I had them on speakerphone, which they did not appreciate, and was otherwise generally ill-prepared for public mouth talkings. I get aggressive when the nerves kick in and, unfortunately, the nerves did not kick in so I let them walk all over me like some kind of terrible Engineer Chanson Frankenstein.

LIVE AND LEARN.

• Like 3

Shit, now I'm more nervous waiting to see what I said.

Instead of calling in I cleaned the litter box and looked on Facebook. All in all a pretty good morning.

• Like 5