🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

Growing up, my family had two copies of "A Calypso Christmas" on vinyl, but I think they've already given the extra one away. It's rad though, so if it has been converted into ones and zeroes, you might be able to find and listen to those.

The King's Singers have at least one Exmas album, and coincidentally enough, they are REALLY good at singing. I'm not even kidding.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas (I don't want to fight tonight) by the Ramones

Fairy tale of New York by the Pogues

And my parents had the first A Very Special Christmas album when I was growing up so I have fond memories of that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8R9ziL3Pk

Hello Thomas Middle ditch. In the silicon valley tv-show when you did an adderal drug was that real? if so did you get a ticket or go to jail, I'm asking for a friend

• Like 2

Killer lists, Veebs and Brgrho. I can't wait to listen to all of these.

Zsinjeh, nice space toilet.

• Like 2

Remeber when veebs did christmas song for RSS and it was nice and good? Thats all, just liked it a lot.

• Like 4

I'm not really into it, but my dog wanted to show you where he goes to the bathroom.

63782_1007672262595774_4467149181000516342_n.jpg?oh=b23628b8d159f93813c7f8f8985aa5ac&oe=55098A93

E.T.A. I'm not copying Chanson, I'd have had this idea eventually anyway.

• Like 4

I listened to this album literally millions of times as a child (and not just at Christmastime, if you know what I'm sayin'). And this song in particular is a great song*.

If you don't feel like clicking the link to see what it is, it's "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," sung by Count von Count from the 1975 Merry Christmas from Sesame Street album.

[media='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRIDY_O41s[/media]

*It is literally a great song.

• Like 1

Brgrho, your toilet has an Adam's apple. Speak on that.

• Like 1

You guys, who is calliing in? Who is the funniest who will rep us the best? I'm thinking Greggy.

Andy, you're disallowed, even though you were VERY funny in the LL ep (I relistened to it recently... "Do you like superhero movies?" made me laugh loudly).

• Like 7

I mean, I'm gonna call in no matter what. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win.

Fuck you, Tim

• Like 11

Brgrho, your toilet has an Adam's apple. Speak on that.

Firstly, we call it a goozle where I'm from. Adam was more of a kiwi guy, if my understanding is correct.

Secondly, and I don't mean to be blue here, but when you're endowed with a particular male attribute the way Hayes and Sean and I are--could be anything really--things, let's just say, need their space to breathe... and certainly don't need to be splishing and splashing around in anything right after you've gotten out of the shower. So, that's an air cavity.

Chans, your camode has a taxidermized hound beside it for holding a mug of coffee or light snack on his head. Speak on him.

• Like 4

Bay Areans (that's what we're called, right?), Sean will be at SF Sketchfest this year with his and Dom's show Shitty Jobs. I was hoping Hollywood Handbook would do a live show at Sketchfest this year, but I am excited to see Shitty Jobs.

• Like 6

Oh, I see.

Yeah, I mean, she's a basset hound/springer spaniel, pit bull terrier mix, so hound is a bit misleading but not entirely incorrect. She keeps me company when I have to do my business because I get lonely in there. She looks taxidermied but she's actually a real life dog that eats and shits and barks at UPS drivers and sheds all over all of my clothes. It's a whole thing.

PS - I don't think she would allow me to put a mug of coffee or light snack on her head. She would probably eat the snack and spill the coffee. I have considered getting a Camelback to put on her so that I always have some Coke Zero to drink though...

• Like 2

You guys, who is calliing in? Who is the funniest who will rep us the best? I'm thinking Greggy.

Andy, you're disallowed, even though you were VERY funny in the LL ep (I relistened to it recently... "Do you like superhero movies?" made me laugh loudly).

this is very flattering but i have to work during the call in, sorry

• Like 2

Bay Areans (that's what we're called, right?), Sean will be at SF Sketchfest this year with his and Dom's show Shitty Jobs. I was hoping Hollywood Handbook with do a live show at Sketchfest this year, but I am excited to see Shitty Jobs.

AHHH REALLY???

I saw it once in LA and it was so good.

We're all going, right?

I'm giong to put together a list of all the shows I want to see.

Last year I did a whole weekend of like 4 Stella shows.

I notice Stella isn't there this year :( :( :(

• Like 2

this is very flattering but i have to work during the call in, sorry

No dad works on a Saturday morning...

raising kids is hard work tim, you should be more respectful towards the dads of this nation.

• Like 6

AHHH REALLY???

I saw it once in LA and it was so good.

We're all going, right?

I'm giong to put together a list of all the shows I want to see.

Last year I did a whole weekend of like 4 Stella shows.

I notice Stella isn't there this year :( :( :(

I'm putting together my list now. Lots of Lauren Lapkus shows and PFT shows. Who Charted will be there. Maeve Higgins will be there. Superego. Some pretty good stuff. But yeah, no Stella. I guess they had enough of Sketchfest. :(

PS - Will you share your list with me when you're done?

• Like 1

No dad works on a Saturday morning...

Greggy doesn't seem like your typical D, more of a cool clown D who works hard to provide for his little clown Ks.

• Like 4

And Tim I think you should call in because I think of you as a professional comedian with your vlog and your improv classes.

I'll call in but only so I can awkwardly say "Hi, big fan!" and they'll say "Thanks man" and I'll say "No, I called to talk about the movie Big Fan" and we'll all laugh and they'll realise that I'm cool like them and I'll become the third co-host and my D will finally tell me he's proud of me and I'll say "I know" like Hans Yolo in Star War.

• Like 4

I can't wait to hear all of your beautiful voices! Andrew, I imagine you sound a lot like Jeremy Irons. Am I right?!

• Like 2

PS - I don't think she would allow me to put a mug of coffee or light snack on her head. She would probably eat the snack and spill the coffee. I have considered getting a Camelback to put on her so that I always have some Coke Zero to drink though...

I know, right!? As far as I'm concerned, this is the entire reason to have a dog, and yet neither of mine will allow me to rest any objects on their big flat heads. If they aren't going to hold still and support my cognac and my New Yorker while I'm trying to make poops, they can fuck right off and get jobs.

PS This is my other dog. He doesn't normally go to the bathroom like this, so I'm pretty sure he's making fun of me.

1513740_1007217279307939_4861343469138650611_n.jpg?oh=c226d3560e327cdd75471fcdbeb2ff48&oe=54FEB0BF

• Like 11