🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 329 — Too Much Tuna Tour

Oh, hello CBB listeners. Nick Kroll of The League & Kroll Show returns to the stuudge to give us all the details on the final season of Kroll Show as well as take some calls before joining Scott in a new segment called Get To The Gifts. Then, George St Geegland & Gil Faizon of Too Much Tuna fame stop by to tell us about their new book Tuna Head Companion, the SUNY hacks, and share some ‘sclusie news on celebrities who have passed on this past year. It’s the perfect way to start off your hump week!

• Like 3

Oh wow, this episode has made me cry laughing in under 20 minutes. That's gotta be a record. Kroll got me all giddy and primed my tear ducts with 'HUMP WEEK!' and then let the valves loose with caller Punch Luke Lupus, his question for Scott, the story of how he got his name and what his sister's name is. CRYING laughing. Not safe for me either! I'm currently disabled with a shattered heel bone, and was on my little knee scooter on the way to the fridge when PLL showed up. I nearly tipped over laughing.

• Like 2

Kroll and Mulaney return to CBB, and just like that, 2015 already outshines 2014.

I love how Mulaney basically uses his character to just be honest about stuff, the end 30 mins is automatically among some of the best stuff ever on CBB.

• Like 4

there is a God!!!!

I knew there would be a Kroll episode now or soon, wasn't so sure I'd get Mulaney and George and Gil, but to say the least, this has made my HUMP WEEK

I think the Hollywood facts theme needs to be updated to the 10 minute clip of Scott, Samberg and Lapkus trying to learn all the words.

• Like 16

jziQ1K6.jpg

How many times a day do people come up to Mulaney and congratulate him for his turn as the chemist from The French Connection?

• Like 7

I think the amazon card was supposed to be the Cantina Theme.

I commented before listening like 30 more seconds.

Hinkley was the one who tried to kill Ron Reagan. Mark Chapman killed Lennon. The ghost of Rasputin killed Lenin.

• Like 4

Yet another "flippin' through vaginas" reference fail from Scott. (why have I made tallying this my personal assignment?)

• Like 3

The awful human being in me was waiting for a reference to Mulaney for the whole episode and when it came it was more than I ever could have hoped for.

• Like 3

Hinkley was the one who tried to kill Ron Reagan. Mark Chapman killed Lennon. The ghost of Rasputin killed Lenin.

I don't know why I needed to be an ass instead of saying I've been waiting for this episode for years, and is the sequel to my fave ep of all time, but this ep was great! C+!

• Like 2

"A c'casian is an occasion when you do c'caine."

This episode is unsurprisingly incredible. 2015 is off to a great start.

• Like 5

I love hearing John Mulaney talk about his show. "that Seinfeld ripoff"

• Like 3

#RIPMickeyRooneysLittleGun

EDIT: I'm dying over the ripping on Billy Crystal.

I think the Hollywood facts theme needs to be updated to the 10 minute clip of Scott, Samberg and Lapkus trying to learn all the words.

Yes please!!!