🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 114 — Looking For New Friends!

After dispatching of some giants, the gang moves onward into the woods. Will they find a new friend? Are there more giants on their path? Will they reminisce about Fartman? Tune in to find out!

I feel like the blue giant caravan and later the blue giant city were definitely fighting Lyrathing. Good thing they didn't investigate, huh!?

Time to guess what Dan's character is going to be!

Blue Tree Octopus

Ithorian

Myra the Thief

Nyra the Thief

Fric Lair - Druid

John Francis Smith - Ranger

• Like 1

Time to guess what Dan's character is going to be!

Blue Tree Octopus

Ithorian

Myra the Thief

Nyra the Thief

Fric Lair - Druid

John Francis Smith - Ranger

Ok

Schmyra the Beef

Admira the Great Barrier Reef

Xlyra the Spleen

Alexandre Desplat

• Like 1

You guys came so close to making me shit my pants with your "Washboard ass" line. I had a fart chambered, and there was mud behind it, so minimizing release pressure was critical. As soon as I started to fart, you guys made your joke about Dag's stomach tattoo, I cracked up, and farted way too hard.

It's the closest I've come to sitting my pants since I shit my pants a few months ago. Keep up the great work!

• Like 3

Laughed so hard when the sing along started, another great episode guys! That tree Octobusee was awesome!

Laughed so hard when the sing along started...

Oh my god, I did too! I almost caused a traffic accident. Trace Your Dick Doo-Woop. Too f'in funny.

• Like 2

Oh my god, I did too! I almost caused a traffic accident. Trace Your Dick Doo-Woop. Too f'in funny.

LOL Im gonna Trace yo dick, trace yo dick, trace yo dick

• Like 2

So wondering, was today's monster homage or parallel invention?

tree_octopus_wpa_poster.png

PNWTO

Err, of course, I mean was it a totally real thing or a totally real thing?

• Like 1

I may be biased, but I have to cast my vote for Dan to play an Ithorian; even if he did refer to us as 'Hammerheads'

To be fair, I did say "Hammerhead Ithorians". I'm not a monster*.

*like some dirty aliens

• Like 1

Did you pick a class?*

*Without a class this is just pure balderdash. Balderdash I say!

*Without a class this is just pure balderdash. Balderdash I say!

Whoa, now! There's no need for that type of language here.

Given Dan's extensive knowledge of the Star Wars Extended Universe, I'll wager we'll be seeing his new Chiss Admiral character fairly soon.

Given Dan's extensive knowledge of the Star Wars Extended Universe, I'll wager we'll be seeing his new Chiss Admiral character fairly soon.

If Dan's digging into Star Wars canon for his new character, why not roll up the most fearsome creature in the entire galaxy?

• Like 3

Hmm... according to Wookieepedia there was a lot of debate as to whether they were sentient... wouldn't that mean your character has intelligence of fou- <passes out from atomic wedgie>

• Like 3

Ok, I'm just gonna guess... kowakian pacifist cleric.

...err... a paladin? Jedi?! A smuggler that can make the Kessler Run in twelve parsecs?

• Like 1

Kowakian lizard monkeys > Thrawn.

Okay, let's agree to disagree. However, as a counter argument, since there is some debate to the sentience of Kowakian lizard-monkeys let me propose this: A Chiss monk named Grand Admiral Pwnd (nailed it) and maybe Blaine will allow you to have a lizard-monkey companion a la Stargoyle...

Consider this: In the land of the Blue Giants, a blue-skinned character can't be anything but useful...

Look, I don't care if anyone agrees with me. But when they make the spinoff movie about my original lone wolf Kowakian lizard monkey jedi character named Abhorrence Nut you'll all rue the day you questioned my judgement.

• Like 6

Look, I don't care if anyone agrees with me. But when they make the spinoff movie about my original lone wolf Kowakian lizard monkey jedi character named Abhorrence Nut you'll all rue the day you questioned my judgement.

But!...wait, on second thought, that does sound kind of badass...You're right, I withdraw all my former arguments.

(By the way Dan, when you recorded this and you made your "Ithorian Hammerhead" comment did you think to yourself, "Yup, this is what people on the boards are going to want to talk about?")

Haha! It's great. I feel like way more people have come back to the forums the last couple of weeks. Talk about whatever the fuck you want.

I just wish I could draw a good Ithorian or Chiss to keep heightening this. I commissioned the Abhorrence Nut picture a ways back during some other thing.

• Like 3

A Jedi. Totally called it.

Sign in to follow this