🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 71 — Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

ANASTASIA AND/OR VAL OR ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE IT want to go to the Santa Clara Cat Show?

http://www.tailsandnotales.com/

It's in two weeks.

YES! Is that adorable pussy on the website going to be there?

By the way, a tale from the making of Anastasia: When I was 7, 8, and 9 years old I worked as an illegal child laborer at the annual cat show in Tucson, cleaning cages during the judge's viewing. It was incredible. The cleaning was minimal, just a quick spray and wipe to remove the previous cat's scent. And we got $50 for the day! And free lunch! Plus I got to see so many cats!! I was exploited and I loved it!!

EDIT: I should add a serious disclaimer that I do not support dog and cat breeding. Just go to a shelter people!!

• Like 4

Okay, thank God someone else saw that ! I was like "what". Had to come here for confirmation. Thanks Anastasia !

He was in there for just a second but I yelled "What! Sean! Yay!" to no one, because there's no one else in my house. I hope those commercial dollars really roll in for him.

• Like 5

Sean was just in a Samsung TV commercial!!!!

thanks staz these twitter twerps are leaving me hanging on what theyre flipping over

• Like 7

I don't even care about the oscars anymore. I just want to see Sean's commercial again. I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Edit: When we do find it, we need a gif of his few seconds.

• Like 3

Yes, we need to see it again. Shut up NPH and get to the commercials already. Wasn't that the back of his head at the end as well ?

• Like 3

I can't believe i just watched a fifteen minute commercial for half a nano-second.

I'm buying one of those super TVs...but, its unrelated.

• Like 3

They posted it to the Samsung website: http://www.samsung.com/us/

Here's Sean:

e8BH0pP.png?1

And a bonus DC:

dX4hjvS.png?1

2 things about it:

1) I actually missed Sean the first time through because I got so excited about DC and tweeted at him. No response from him yet.

2) Sean who was that strange woman. Also why didnt' you tell us this was coming

• Like 5

Also, is this the back of Sean's head:

utZ5exr.png?1

Also, Colton Dunn:

NAwIboD.png?1

Who cast this commercial? Matt Besser?

• Like 8

I've got a scoop on Sean's new podcast?

Comedians on Couches Catching Colors.

Sponsored by Samsung & Sean.

• Like 4

Also, is this the back of Sean's head:

utZ5exr.png?1

Also, Colton Dunn:

NAwIboD.png?1

Who cast this commercial?

I'm pretty sure it's not his head. It's definitely not his voice (could be ADR though), but his clothes are different, and the woman is different. I'm going to do an investigation.

Really loved that suitcase bit. Talk about payoff baby! That shit had me fuckin rollin!!! NPH! NPH! NPH! Haha love the guy!

• Like 8

Really loved that suitcase bit. Talk about payoff baby! That shit had me fuckin rollin!!! NPH! NPH! NPH! Haha love the guy!

nph nph himym ftagn

• Like 3

Hold up .... I thought Sean doesn't own a TV.

He was with a girl though. The lengths that these Hollywood types go for some nanano on the side...

• Like 7

Guys, great video by me on Sean's spot. No untagged spoilers in the forums please.

Thx for teaching me about ADR, Tim. The things that technology can do these days!

Sean and Hayes,

In case you thought the personality cult that has formed in the Earwolf forums around your podcast was just for fun and actually not a personality cult but just a group of fun people doing fun stuff making jokes and the like, you were wrong. It should now be very clear that we notice everything either of you does professionally and worship it tirelessly. If you tell us to buy white Nikes and drink cool-aid, we will. If you tell us to drive hundreds of miles to go see you at comedy shows, we will. If you ask us to buy Samsung products, we will at least consider it while shopping around for competitive prices from other comparable manufacturers. We have lost the ability to make decisions for ourselves and now need you to guide us through life. This is what you have done to us, Sean and Hayes. Anything that happens from now on is all your fault.

• Like 12