🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

I always love Hollywood Handbook Eve. The excitement and anticipation in the forum is palpable. I can just imagine Agata sipping coffee, waiting for midnight to roll around; greggy tucking his kids into bed after a bedtime story and constantly checking the clock; Sweet little Tim dreaming of sugar plums and what up what ups; MBoP yelling out "I'm too excited to sleep!" like that kid in the Disney World commercial; Andrew yawning in his dressing gown and nightcap as he wakes up to a red 1 on his podcast app; Bruce clutching a potato while wearing his Earwolf sweater begging the gods for one more sweet 'cast; Honlads brushing his teeth; Everyone wondering if their popcorn gallery questions will be asked, will Sean make fun of Hayes's intro story, and will Hayes use his yelly angry voice....

Aw, Hollywood Handbook Eve.

• Like 22

Here's a little MM insider info that you don't want and never asked for:

Tuesday morning. I always listen to HH while walking to this gym I go to. It's a boot-camp gym where they basically yell at you to move your ass for 45 mins. I'm always the last one in the "Circout" but the other people in the gym are tough mudders and the like, and have been going for years, so it's okay. The gym instructor, Roland, is super nice, but he's always a little bit disappointed in me when I'm the last one again. Anyway, I listen to the first half of HH on the way and second half on the way back ! Last week some new people joined and I wasn't the last one in the class ! So I must be improving. Thanks Sean and Hayes !

• Like 15

I pray myself to sleep Tuesday nights, and wake up blessed with a new podcast. If anyone is interested in joining in prayer it goes a little something like this:

'Hail Sean full of Grace, Hayes is with thee. Blessed are thou among forum members and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Hollywood Handbook. Holy Sean/Hayes Fathers of Podcast, pray for us members now and at the hour of our listening Amen.'

A merry podcast eve to all.

• Like 5

san andreas is a great movie jusy got a sneak peek screening. the guys they got to play dr dre and ice cube looked just like them ! but easy-e looked weird idk why he was so muscley and also why he was the rock? music was great. love NWA! where my hiphop fiends at?

• Like 13

should have made daredevil a podcast, would have been truer to the character

Holy shit are you fucking kidding me with this excellent joke Jesus Christ this guy

• Like 5

Great first question, Lyndon

You don't want this kind of heat Joe McGurl. I'm willing to form an alliance with #TeamTreese and finally destroy you.

Thanks,

Lydon (Please don't call my Lyndon)

• Like 6

This is a dangerous game you're getting involved in Lyndon. Nothing good can come from this.

• Like 2

san andreas is a great movie jusy got a sneak peek screening. the guys they got to play dr dre and ice cube looked just like them ! but easy-e looked weird idk why he was so muscley and also why he was the rock? music was great. love NWA! where my hiphop fiends at?

I can't help but feel that sometimes you're being intentionally obtuse. Ur so dumb ilu k bye

• Like 2

This is a dangerous game you're getting involved in Lyndon. Nothing good can come from this.

OK, I retract my statement(s).

Thanks,

Lydon (Please don't call me Lyndon)

• Like 4

OK, but in return I would like to be considered for some of those sweet Popcorn Gallery 'zids.

• Like 3