๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
agata

Episode 78 โ€” Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Mary, this question comes in from honlads, probably one of the best posters on the forum and my personal favourite: "What would be your dream roll and why? Mine would be down a big hill." I guess he means "role". R-O-L-E. He's trying to be funny. Good joke and a great question, actually.

• Like 20

Ms Holland,

ย 

Maryholland.com redirects to an Australian lingerie shop. Is this undermining women in comedy?

ย 

Which of the Wild Horses is the least funny?

ย 

Could you sing a song right now? If you HAD to?

ย 

FMK out of the first three names you read on the table.

• Like 10

Mary Holland,

ย 

You like potatoes?

• Like 4

ms holland, do you get real sweaty doing improv comedy? it feels like im sweaty all the time and i dont even do improv comedy

• Like 20

mary-

i am eating a block of wensleydale cheese with cranberries already inside of it. do they have that in los angeles? if they did have it would you eat it?

ย 

p.s. my best friend's dad is from holland. do you know him?

• Like 8

ms holland, do you get real sweaty doing improv comedy? it feels like im sweaty all the time and i dont even do improv comedy

ย 

Now that's a LOL

• Like 5

Mary, you used to live in Chicago. How sick did you get of people asking you about deep dish pizza?

ย 

What do you think about movies?

ย 

Why did it take you so long to go on Hollywood Handbook?

• Like 10

miss holland

do you like a frisbee? i got a cool new frisbee

• Like 8

Ms. Holland, you got to be in the last season of Parks and Recreation: what does a dying TV show smell like?

• Like 4

Ms. Holland, you've become a bit of an Earwolf regular: does this mean that if you kill Paul F. Tompkins or Lauren Lapkus you will steal their power?

• Like 3

Mary Holland, which are you a bigger fan of. The region of Holland, or Hollandaise sauce? Please respond quickly, I need to know.

• Like 2

Hey Mary, it's Joe.

ย 

Remember at Carla Spigatoni's 16th birthday/labor day party when me and you were eating hot dogs near the pool and I was wearing my white seersucker suit and you and all of the girls pushed me into the pool and my suit became see-through and you guys said "Look at that sucker in the seersucker with the tiny weiner and we aren't talking about the hot dog!!!"

ย 

Looking back it was funny but why did you do that?

• Like 16

To: Mary Holland

ย 

What is the funniest secret you know about Lauren Lapkus?

ย 

• Like 4

Dear Ms. Guest: Did you see the game last night? Crazy stuff

• Like 7

Dear Ms. Guest: Did you see the game last night? Crazy stuff

And keep in mind this will come out Tuesday, Mary.

• Like 5

Mary, baby, any chance you know how I change my title from 'newbie' to something less ageist? I wanna be defined by the content of my posts not the age of my account.

• Like 2

Mary, baby, any chance you know how I change my title from 'newbie' to something less ageist? I wanna be defined by the content of my posts not the age of my account.

ย 

The suits at Earwolf just pranked you hard by changing it to a synonym for "dick".

• Like 8

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary,

How does your improv grow ?

With Erin and Lauren and Stephanie Allynne,

When we get a TV show ?

• Like 14

Mary,

ย 

I just told my friend Peter that you were on the next HH and he is too scared and shy to come on the forums here but wanted to ask if you'd marry him. He's a catch, I swear.

ย 

P.s. (don't read this out loud, or just whisper it, Pete has bad ears) he's not a catch, he's nice and all but always gets stomach aches and complains about his canker sores and honestly the jury is out on if they really are canker sores. Just let him down easy please.

• Like 8

Marry, how upset were you when NBC greenlit Amy Poehler's brother's show Welcome to Sweden just as you were getting ready to pitch your show, Welcome to Holland?

• Like 12