🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Dabney, I like that lego video. Are you a full time writer? We've shared a lot of writing on this forum in the past, mostly friend fiction about forum members, but if you ever feel like sharing, I'd love to read anything you've got.

• Like 10

That was good, Colt, but it was a little lacking in the "contains my name" area.

30t4611.jpg

I fixed it.

• Like 8

Just in case anyone finds that this thread is TL and D want to R it, I've put together this handy wordcloud to give you an idea of what everyone has been talking about.

wordle_3.png

• Like 24

Happy to see my name featured so prominently. Thanks, JMonsterface.

• Like 9

Hayes name is bigger than Sean's. I doubt that'll go over well. Just to even things out: Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean. There, that should do it

• Like 9

Just in case anyone finds that this thread is TL and D want to R it, I've put together this handy wordcloud to give you an idea of what everyone has been talking about.

I'm really happy that penis is perfectly in the center.

• Like 4

UZWeUIc.jpg

Wow this is sick

• Like 18

That word cloud is great, but I can't find Bruce. Bruce Reid Robinson II, known to us as "BRRII," "BRR2," or simply "Bruce," is such an integral part of this forum that I can't believe "Bruce" isn't in the word cloud yet, so I know I'm surely just missing the "Bruce." Anybody see that Bruce? I know Bruce must be in there because Andy posted an apology to Bruce after he accidentally dropped Bruce's call. First person to find the "Bruce" in that word cloud gets a free like from me, and I bet from Bruce as well! JMonsterface, maybe you should run those numbers again so it's a little easier to find Bruce, because I know Bruce is important to us all.

EDIT: Wow, Honlads found it while I was typing! Great job, Laddy! Can't believe I missed it!

• Like 15

Yeah, Ran, he's right across the middle there if you look closer. I didn't spot it at first either.

• Like 9

Wow this is sick

I'm really happy that penis is perfectly in the center of the U in Bruce.

• Like 3

I don't know this Bruce Reid Robinson II fella, but he sure seems like a swell guy. From what I hear on the street, he is very smart and funny....and pretty easy on the eyes too, if you know what I mean.

• Like 9

I'm really happy that penis is perfectly in the center.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that... HAYOOOOO!!!!

(its called a double-ontahnder, look it up.)

• Like 7

Wow, that's awesome. OK it's official, Sillylillyquee is the best new poster. Sorry, other new posters, you're gonna have to try a little harder if you want my endorsement. (Which I KNOW you do!)

Wag wan, here's my effort:

sndifp.jpg

• Like 12

I was the one that left the rant about Duke lacrosse, fuck matt cameron.

furthermore, my rant was legitimate and right. the only thing Duke is raping is NCAA basketball.

I'm more disappointed that none of you could remember me. not all North Carolinians look the same, that is racist.

• Like 7

6YUKANv.png

Good forum rule of thumb hidden in there.

• Like 22

Matt Cameron is the drummer for Soundgarden/Pearl Jam. Why is no one talking about that?

• Like 2

Hello! I had some time off so I have a double feature to brighten your days!

To: RanRan

You are a cool lady in a band and I salute you.

2015_04_09_13_51_55.jpg

To: watchayakan

Your mug has a special design on it and I like it. I hope you like this rendition of your special mug!

2015_04_09_13_56_20.jpg

Please keep providing me with inspiration with all your great posts and I will keep making stuff for everyone!

Have an awesome day!

Has anyone ever told you that you are awesome? 'Cause ya are!

• Like 3

Matt Cameron is the drummer for Soundgarden/Pearl Jam. Why is no one talking about that?

Confirmed; not the same guy. Ive seen PJ 4 times and thought the same thing. It's really the only reason that I liked that guy, plus he told me he knew the real Michael Jordan. How dare he try to steal the the glory of MY post that received NO likes. That's the real trick. Anyone can just post and get a few 'likes'... the best get no 'likes'

Disclaimer: Please do not, not 'like' this post for the irony. Like seriously. Please 'like' this post

• Like 9

I don't get it. Are they supposed to be gay in the first one?

Sorry I'm not good at math.

• Like 2