🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 350 — Helmets, Aqueduct, Crucifixion, and Boobs

Comedy legend Andy Richter of Conan is back to celebrate the 350th episode of Comedy Bing! Bong! Andy tells us about his dating life, how meeting your heroes is sometimes awkward, and the Fast & Furious movies. Then, royal watcher Byron Denniston returns to talk about why he left royal watching only to recently get back into it and does a little royal baby roleplaying with Andy & Scott.

What a lineup! Byron Denniston is such an underrated Andy Daly charac - great to see him brought back!

• Like 7

Cannon and Ball is such a weirdly specific piece of Brit comedy knowledge for an American. I laughed a lot for a long time at this. I take my hat off to Andy Daly.

• Like 4

Great to see Andy Richter is back! His episodes with Paulf are some of my all time favourites. And Byron Denniston! Now this is a fucking podcast.

• Like 2

Nascar Jimmy and Scott's English Guard character need a spin-off podcast.

• Like 1

Goddamnit, Scott. I don't want to know what Andy's dating life was like. I want to know where he is on the call sheet!

• Like 5

Funny how Scott mentioned skipping through commercials after that 10 minute long commercial break (which I skipped through.)

• Like 5

If anyone wants any extra comedy, I find that if you pause this podcast at 44 minutes 4 seconds and say "The baby?" it means you make a funny joke. Try it and see!

Also Scott better not be busting my chips about S+H being on the pcast next week, elsewise I'll be furious!

• Like 2

I love Richter he's very human - which is more than I can say about most Hollyweirdos!

Also I really don't understand the success of Hollywood Handbook, Sean and the other one's conversational style sound very similar to me bullshiting with other ding-dongs.

Edit: I found out they were intentionally obtuse and clueless, so now I realize I sound difficult and dumb B)

Hollywood Handbook now appeals to me! Will give it a listen.

• Like 2

Sean and Hayes commercial break!

The fact I had to look up Toygaroo to see if it was a real thing... and it was.

• Like 1

Podcast Troubles for 500$ please Alex

"Man, I love Andy Richter but I was giddy with anticipation just waiting for the ad to start so I could hear it"

What is: things I never thought I'd say about podcasts

• Like 3

Only Spontaneanation's Dolores and Mitch commercials top the times when Hayes & Sean do CBB commercials.

• Like 3

Richter is always a delight and pairs well with Aucktung-baby. Andy Daly also made me laugh. But, the most important praise I can give this show is that it consistently puts out content. Well done.

• Like 1

S: "And quite frankly, I appreciate your work and I will not be an Andy Richter to you"

(pause)

A: "What do you mean?"

I thought Scott was saying "And I will not be an Andy Richter to you the way you are Andy Richter to Conan O'Brien" or something like that.

My problem with Hollywood Handbook is that I'm really not trying to make it in Hollywood! I'm also suspicious of the number of 'close friends' they have. Maybe if they come out with a Manhattan Handbook or something more general like a handbook on how to cauterize snake bites or cook a filet I'll be interested.

My problem with Hollywood Handbook is that I'm really not trying to make it in Hollywood! I'm also suspicious of the number of 'close friends' they have. Maybe if they come out with a Manhattan Handbook or something more general like a handbook on how to cauterize snake bites or cook a filet I'll be interested.

I need a handbook on hands. Mine are always getting calloused or papercuts, and I think a handbook on how to take care of them would really do me some good.

That squeezebox wheezechortle that Scott was doing had me in tears, I turned it up really loud and felt like I was inside his old spooky haunted lungs.

• Like 4

This was a really fun ep. Reminded me of some the earlier CBB/CDR eps when a guest would be on not just to promote something but just because he was a fun guest. Richter's return has been a long time coming and Daly is always welcomed.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this