🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Soupy is getting dangerously close to 1000 posts... Any big plans?

• Like 4

1st Chanson is going take me out for a cruise around the Sound on his dad.

Then both AndyDickCheney and Andrew promised to like said post.

Then Valerie is going to write a story about how my negativity saves the forums.

greggy is going have me on Podcasts Are Wonderful as Jeff Goldblum's character from Tenspeed and Brownshoe.

JacobC is going to teach me how jokes work.

chicknsandwich said "don't expect much" but it was pretty obvious he was measuring me when I turned my back.

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD is going to tell me the true origin of swearwords.

JMonsterface/A Bear is going to sing me solo acoustic versions of my fav ABBA songs.

touchy seeley is going to show me his collection of rare daguerreotypes of eastern European weight lifters.

Spunky Foonerism just DM'd me this; "tacos?" so I guess, um, tacos.

Ronnie Hog (no confirmation yet) I'm pretty sure is going to kick me in the nuts.

Sillylillyquee is going to do an illustrated history of my least liked posts.

Rose_Cream is showing me her secret stash of patriotic paraphernalia.

JoeMcGurl will continue to ignore me.

Silvrwoman and me are having a snaps competition.

mwn is gonna teach me how to dance.

Anastasia Vigo says I am allowed to use her name only once more in a post (I think I just burned that.)

Marshall Mellow said "Keep my fuckin' name out yer mouthpiece son".

devscoots is gonna give me a scuba lesson (Chanson's dad is in on this one as well)

Houston is going to teach me how to shotgun a beer and smoke a joint at the same time.

Dairy Pillows is going to show me what her name means. (I think it has something to do with soft-serve ice cream.)

Jakal is going to show me where (some of) the bodies are buried.

Toro y Moist and I are going to reenact our favorite scene from True Stories.

Mean Detective is buying me a set of 3 voice-work sessions.

elizamuffins is going to take me to a KISS-themed bouncy castle.

RanRan just tossed a wad of cash at me and told me, "get yourself something pretty."

Kevin O'Brien is taking me on a walking tour of Browser County, Florida. (I guess they all think Al Gore won the election and is still President.)

JeffreyParties is going to teach me about bridges.

I got robotam a daypass and we're going to Six Flags Chicago.

Chefski is going to read me excerpts from his latest collection of haiku.

DannyBoyWizard is going to show me where his mom hides her menthols.

SteveH is giving me a talk on how to balance work and family and forum(s).

honlads is going to finally let me win at arm-wrestling.

Norm is going to tell me to shut the fuck up.

And bonetti me and you are just going to chill and light off some M80's at the quarry like usual right?

But nothing special really.

• Like 20

And bonetti me and you are just going to chill and light off some M80's at the quarry like usual right?

Wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 2

Sorry for not posting a lot lately, but Dairy Pillows' avatar makes me nervous.

Really? Should I change it?

• Like 1

IAmA newer member to the Hollywood Handbook forums.

AMA!!

(please upvote, let's try to get this to page one)

• Like 5

How do you turn off hair?

The Los Angeles Clippers

Nicole Kidman: I'm a witch

Will Ferrell: I'm a Clippers fan!

• Like 4

My goal ever since that episode of i4h has been to win back your heart

Why do I have a vague awareness of this slayner character? I don't go on reddit. Is it possible I'm investing too much time in forums? To the point where there's forum commenters that I know of, but never "met"

• Like 9

Why do I have a vague awareness of this slayner character? I don't go on reddit. Is it possible I'm investing too much time in forums? To the point where there's forum commenters that I know of, but never "met"

Probably heard some of his songs

• Like 4

No. It's fine. More than fine. Solidly good enough. Or whatever.

• Like 8

I think he's saying you make him all flustered and he likes to stare at your mouth.

1st Chanson is going take me out for a cruise around the Sound on his dad.

Then both AndyDickCheney and Andrew promised to like said post.

Then Valerie is going to write a story about how my negativity saves the forums.

greggy is going have me on Podcast Are Wonderful as Jeff Goldblum's character from Tenspeed and Brownshoe.

Ronnie Hog (no confirmation yet) I'm pretty sure is going to kick me in the nuts.

Sillylillyquee is going to do an illustrated history of my least liked posts.

JoeMcGurl will continue to ignore me.

devscoots is gonna give me a scuba lesson (Chanson's dad is in on this one as well)

Houston is going to teach me how to shotgun a beer and smoke a joint at the same time.

Dairy Pillows is going to show me what her name means. (I think it has something to do with soft-serve ice cream.)

Jakal is going to show me where (some of) the bodies are buried.

elizamuffins is going to take me to a KISS-themed bouncy castle.

Kevin O'Brien is taking me on a walking tour of Browser County, Florida. (I guess they all think Al Gore won the election and is still President.)

DannyBoyWizard is going to show me where his mom hides her menthols.

SteveH is giving me a talk on how to balance work and family and forum(s).

honlads is going to finally let me win at arm-wrestling.

Norm is going to tell me to shut the fuck up.

I really really want to like this when I first started reading it soup...

• Like 3

And don't change your pic plz dairy pillows- I just broke up with my gf for you

• Like 17

I really really want to like this when I first started reading it soup...

maybe take a closer look... ;)

• Like 2

My bad souprman I took these speed reading seminars and sometimes i can't turn it off- DM me ur address and I'll get u one of those

• Like 2

My bad souprman I took these speed reading seminars and sometimes i can't turn it off- DM me ur address and I'll get u one of those

FOR REALSIES????!!! :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 2

Clash: War for the Net

Chapter 3:

"Looks like this just got interesting" Norm says, as he jumps through the air and punches a reddit soldiers head clean off with his robot fist. Joe McGurl cuts a dudes arm off, and Chanson's dog comes in and grabs it.

20 more guys come into the building, and the robots don't seem to be doing much of anything. The room is getting crowded and the floor is getting red.

"You've really gotta split" Honlads says as he cuts one of the bad guys clean in half, his battleaxe as sharp as ever.

"Valerie, Get over here!" Souprman says.

Father Valerie rushes across the church floor to where Soupy is.

"They got him" Souprman says as he points to a body riddled with holes. It's Abraxas. He's super dead.

"Slayner won't get away with this, goddammit" Valerie says. "Sorry bro" she says as she poits upwards.

"You're damn right he won't' SteveH says as he pulls his mace out of a bodies skull. The room starts to quiet down, and the bodies of the Reddit soldiers are lying scattered throughout the pews.

" that wasn't so hard" Anastasia says, perched on top of a giant crucifix with her sniper rifle.

"Yea, but what about these giant paperweights? Silvrwoman says, pointing to one of the big robots.

" looks like Reddit is a little behind in the tech department" Rose_cream says, standing a pile of ashes that used to be a person before he got to it.

Before anyone can really catch their breath, a masked man floats through the back door, seamingly hovering through some sort of psychic powers.

"You people are a disgrace to Sean and Hayes, and your jokes aren't funny! I'm neon1986 and I'm here to say, I'm gonna kill in a robotic way!"

"And you say we recycle jokes?" Rose_cream says.

"Oh, shut up," Neon says as he points to one of the robots, who proceeds to vaporize Rose_Cream with a massive lasergun. The other robot starts unloading on the rest of the group, who are able to get to cover.

"Fuck, we're pinned down, what are we supposed to do?" Souprman says to Silvrwoman, who is crouched next to him.

"I don't know, but if I die without doing this, then I never lived" she says as she plants a romantic smooch right on Soupy's mouth.

"Shit, there's only one man who can save us now. I vowed never to speak to him again, but.... Desperate times!" SteveH says as he calls a number on his hologram watch. "You're needed, but you're not wanted. Get down here and stay away from me." he says.

No more than a minute goes by, and suddenly, a cloaked figure bursts through the ceiling and instantly slices Neon1986 in half with a laser sword. He teleports to the first robot, and slices it at the knee. It falls to the ground and he leaps atop it and drives his sword into its robot head. Before the second robot can respond, the clank of a grenade hitting the floor right below it is heard. It explodes, blasting a hole in the church wall.

With the enemies dispatched, the cloaked man walks toward the rest of the crew. He looks at them over and says

"It's been a while, looks like we have a lot to talk about"

He puts his hood down and RonnieHog steps forward, palm outstretched.

"Welcome back, JeffreyParties"

To be continued.....

• Like 14

And yea, I made myself a jedi, and better than all of you. Sorry, but I'm saving Sean and Hayes for a later chapter.

this is fun stuff. keep it up.

• Like 4

Clash: War for the Net

Chapter 3:

"Looks like this just got interesting" Norm says, as he jumps through the air and punches a reddit soldiers head clean off with his robot fist. Joe McGurl cuts a dudes arm off, and Chanson's dog comes in and grabs it.

20 more guys come into the building, and the robots don't seem to be doing much of anything. The room is getting crowded and the floor is getting red.

"You've really gotta split" Honlads says as he cuts one of the bad guys clean in half, his battleaxe as sharp as ever.

"Valerie, Get over here!" Souprman says.

Father Valerie rushes across the church floor to where Soupy is.

"They got him" Souprman says as he points to a body riddled with holes. It's Abraxas. He's super dead.

"Slayner won't get away with this, goddammit" Valerie says. "Sorry bro" she says as she poits upwards.

"You're damn right he won't' SteveH says as he pulls his mace out of a bodies skull. The room starts to quiet down, and the bodies of the Reddit soldiers are lying scattered throughout the pews.

" that wasn't so hard" Anastasia says, perched on top of a giant crucifix with her sniper rifle.

"Yea, but what about these giant paperweights? Silvrwoman says, pointing to one of the big robots.

" looks like Reddit is a little behind in the tech department" Rose_cream says, standing a pile of ashes that used to be a person before he got to it.

Before anyone can really catch their breath, a masked man floats through the back door, seamingly hovering through some sort of psychic powers.

"You people are a disgrace to Sean and Hayes, and your jokes aren't funny! I'm neon1986 and I'm here to say, I'm gonna kill in a robotic way!"

"And you say we recycle jokes?" Rose_cream says.

"Oh, shut up," Neon says as he points to one of the robots, who proceeds to vaporize Rose_Cream with a massive lasergun. The other robot starts unloading on the rest of the group, who are able to get to cover.

"Fuck, we're pinned down, what are we supposed to do?" Souprman says to Silvrwoman, who is crouched next to him.

"I don't know, but if I die without doing this, then I never lived" she says as she plants a romantic smooch right on Soupy's mouth.

"Shit, there's only one man who can save us now. I vowed never to speak to him again, but.... Desperate times!" SteveH says as he calls a number on his hologram watch. "You're needed, but you're not wanted. Get down here and stay away from me." he says.

No more than a minute goes by, and suddenly, a cloaked figure bursts through the ceiling and instantly slices Neon1986 in half with a laser sword. He teleports to the first robot, and slices it at the knee. It falls to the ground and he leaps atop it and drives his sword into its robot head. Before the second robot can respond, the clank of a grenade hitting the floor right below it is heard. It explodes, blasting a hole in the church wall.

With the enemies dispatched, the cloaked man walks toward the rest of the crew. He looks at them over and says

"It's been a while, looks like we have a lot to talk about"

He puts his hood down and RonnieHog steps forward, palm outstretched.

"Welcome back, JeffreyParties"

To be continued.....

Dammit now I have a boner. Thanks a lot JeffreyParties

• Like 3