🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Dear Paul,

When you worked on I Love You, Beth Cooper, how did best boy rigging grip Julian Bosse's breath smell?

I wonder if he's still mad he was credited as Julien Bosse

• Like 1

Paul,

A few weeks ago Hayes and Shaun had Julie Klausner on the show. The name of the episode was "Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend," but I thought it would be funny if they named it "Julie Klausner, Our Klaus Friend." What's a time that you've been disappointed by someone you respect?

• Like 16

Paul this is a question for Sean.

@clemdog you posted on Facebook that you are writing for Grindr. I would really love for you to speak on that.

• Like 2

great hair questions guys. wish i would have thought of that...

oh, that's right.

goddamnit I was on my lunch break and didn't have time to read the questions and now I'm third in the queue and stuck with this stupid mop on my head and I look like an idiot both physically and quizitively and I'm going to go put a gun in my mouth

they should change it to "pubic hair", out of respect. Seems like the only dignified thing to do

Fair enough. Done.

• Like 4

Forgot souprman had the monopoly on hair questions, I should've read all the questions before I posted mine. My god, I'll never live this down. Fuck. I messed up big this time

• Like 9

Forgot souprman had the monopoly on hair questions, I should've read all the questions before I posted mine. My god, I'll never live this down. Fuck. I messed up big this time

thanks man. that's big of you.

• Like 2

(JOE SAID MY NAME YOU GUYS!)

• Like 11

Guys, my neighborhood is changing. It now has a store which sells this:

aLj4UOI.jpg

• Like 8

You can borrow my suicide gun when I'm done with it.

• Like 5

An old man at work today said “If life’s grace was water I’d be soaking wet all the time”

those exact words

• Like 5

Guys, my neighborhood is changing. It now has a store which sells this:

aLj4UOI.jpg

good thing you bought three copies

• Like 5

Old people say some crazy shit

Sundays at 8 on NBC

• Like 3

Starring SteveH as "The Old Man"

Hey, I took a look at your life and you're a lot like me.

• Like 6

My neighborhood is gentrifying, it has stores that I actually want to go to now... I hate it.

• Like 7

ABRAXAS, BE MY FRIEND, YOU FUCKER.

Don't ignore me.

I don't really know how to use this feature

• Like 1

My neighborhood is gentrifying, it has stores that I actually want to go to now... I hate it.

I don't know if you could really call it "gentrifying", since Seattle doesn't have any black people to force out of their homes.

• Like 3

Seattle tried to "get" some black people back in the '90's but it turned into a whole thing.

• Like 5

I don't know if you could really call it "gentrifying", since Seattle doesn't have any black people to force out of their homes.

Now you've done it.

For the next week its going to be Ken Griffey Jr this, Jimmy Hendrix that. Oh and maybe you've heard of Sir Mix-a-lot? Because Chanson sure as fuck has heard of him!

• Like 18

good thing you bought three copies

Yea, I would have bought more but that was all my fixed gear bike could hold

• Like 5