🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Andrew,

You're from England. So, you must like association football, more commonly known as football or soccer. Who do you support?

I don't support anyone really. Wigan, for a little bit. Maybe Swansea? Meh.

Andy, big dog,

how important is it to make a woman cum?

hahaha u know it m8, lov it. big time m8.

P.S. Never call me Andy ever again.

Hey Andrew,

Why do I find British guys named Andrew so appealing? I've dated two of them.

Valerie, arrange a goddamn hangout NOW.

Andy, are you goofing on Elvis?

Presley, no. Costello, yes.

• Like 15

Oxford commas are useless, pretentious, and should always be avoided.

But without the oxford comma how are you going to invite both Lincoln and Washington, as well as a bunch of rhinoceri?

rhinoceri-washington-lincoln-oxford-serial-comma.jpg

People would be so confused without it!

I rest my case

• Like 13

I also found a picture that compares the oxford comma to Kanye West for humorous effect. The result is very hilarious, as you might imagine, but you'll have to google that one yourself

• Like 8

Hey Andrew,

Why do I find British guys named Andrew so appealing? I've dated two of them.

Whatever. I've dated two of everyone's name on this forum

• Like 13

What qualifies as "dating"? By my own personal standards I have dated 3 men. If you count one time dates where they never call you back than I have dated like considerably more men. In any event, none of them were named Andrew. Maybe that is the problem?

• Like 8

Andrew,

Do you know anyone else named Andrew, and could you please name them? Also, how many people have you slept with?

• Like 6

What qualifies as "dating"? By my own personal standards I have dated 3 men. If you count one time dates where they never call you back than I have dated like considerably more men. In any event, none of them were named Andrew. Maybe that is the problem?

light petting

• Like 2

Have you found that if a guy has a certain name, he's usually a bad choice? In other words, have you met a lot of assholes that share a particular name

• Like 3

light petting

That classifies as dating? Well then I have "dated" 5 or 6 Andrews but still only two of them were British.

• Like 11

That classifies as dating? Well then I have "dated" 5 or 6 Andrews but still only two of them were British.

I just like that phrase. I went to a catholic high school and our Christian Sexuality teacher used that phrase a lot for some reason

Edit to clarify that this is not a priest molestation joke, and I really did have to attend a class called, "Christian Sexuality"

• Like 5

I just like that phrase. I went to a catholic high school and our Christian Sexuality teacher used that phrase a lot for some reason

Edit to clarify that this is not a priest molestation joke, and I really did have to attend a class called, "Christian Sexuality"

I went to an all girls catholic high school but didn't have to attend any classes like that. It was mainly just explained repeatedly that you should remain a virgin until marriage, avoid temptations etc. I doubt any of the girls in my class listened.

• Like 5

Andrew,

Have you ever walked into a room where people were in the middle of trying to list all the housemates on Winnie the pooh and you walked in just after they said Kanga and they were saying "and Roo," and then you said "What?" and then they said "We weren't fuckin' talkin' to you, ya dickhead!"?

I hope this hasn't happened but if it did it would make a really really good anecdote.

PS

edit: decided just to delete my PS. Hopefully no one saw it.

• Like 5

Andrew,

Do you know anyone else named Andrew, and could you please name them? Also, how many people have you slept with?

I know of at least 5 other guys named Andrew. Coincidentally they are also all the people I have slept with.

Andrew,

Have you ever walked into a room where people were in the middle of trying to list all the housemates on Winnie the pooh and you walked in just after they said Kanga and they were saying "and Roo," and then you said "What?" and then they said "We weren't fuckin' talkin' to you, ya dickhead!"?

I hope this hasn't happened but if it did it would make a really really good anecdote.

PS

edit: decided just to delete my PS. Hopefully no one saw it.

No, that hasn't happened to me and to be honest I hope it never will.

I did see it.

• Like 11

fuck

• Like 8

She's the 3rd Silvrwoman I've been romantically linked to, fan-fic or otherwise.

• Like 4

A lady would be lucky to have dated just one CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD, and you got two?!

• Like 17

She's the 3rd Silvrwoman I've been romantically linked to, fan-fic or otherwise.

Not my brother again! I'm so sick of these incestrial fan-fic sloppy seconds!

• Like 3

Do I have to step in here as the un-official forum dad and tell you kids to cool it?

• Like 3

Oxford commas are useless, pretentious, and should always be avoided. Ya Hey is the song that cracked the Top 25 so I guess it's great? Kind of a Hey Ya rip-off though.

I really give a fuck about the Oxford comma :(

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to the next hangout. I hope some of the newest newbies will attend because y'all have straight up won me over already. And SteveH too. Guys? Next Friday so Jack Russell Terrier or whatever the fuck will chill out?

Um, if any of you end up on the East coast (not a flyover state), I'll host 'ya.

• Like 2