🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

I am going to be at The Oddball Fest next Friday!!!!!!

No I am not.

I will be there the Friday after next

Edited by elizamuffins
  • Like 3

i'll have to think of some new questions/insults

don't strain yourself.

• Like 4

there it is.

#classicnorm

• Like 7

I was not to crazy about the Incesant talk of skellingtons especially when the xylophone player in the roots started going off on one of his little Solos when I had the jimmy falcon show playing on my tv in the background. I realy like Hayes and Sean but idk a subscription may be pulled soon if this type of malicious talk become the norm on this show

• Like 1

I was not to crazy about the Incesant talk of skellingtons especially when the xylophone player in the roots started going off on one of his little Solos when I had the jimmy falcon show playing on my tv in the background. I realy like Hayes and Sean but idk a subscription may be pulled soon if this type of malicious talk become the norm on this show

We all did this once. Don't judge this man.

• Like 18

Sean sounded really surly on this episode. First I thought he was drunk, but now I think this is just the effect Cochran has on him.

• Like 5

I like this guy, and I'll tell you why - his screen name is a play on an actors name from Star Trek and his avatar is a picture of a completely different actor from a different Star Trek show. It's as if he saw that picture, and became enamored with it. Racking his brain for a clever username to go along with it. After 5 days of not coming up with Leonard NeMeow, he gave up.

• Like 16

I like this guy, and I'll tell you why - his screen name is a play on an actors name from Star Trek and his avatar is a picture of a completely different actor from a different Star Trek show. It's as if he saw that picture, and became enamored with it. Racking his brain for a clever username to go along with it. After 5 days of not coming up with Leonard NeMeow, he gave up.

Now Steve I've seen you around the forums before and I sort of understand as a vet you kinda have to be a little mean to the new guys.a little tough love and whatnot so I hate to pump your breaks on that good and funny neemoy bit your doing. However it should be known that the cat in the picture hes holding IS Named Catrick Stewart

See I figured I would do this funny bit of posting as this cat on the forums but idk now it. Seems like I've been busted

• Like 9

Now Steve I've seen you around the forums before and I sort of understand as a vet you kinda have to be a little mean to the new guys.a little tough love and whatnot so I hate to pump your breaks on that good and funny neemoy bit your doing. However it should be known that the cat in the picture hes holding IS Named Catrick Stewart

See I figured I would do this funny bit of posting as this cat on the forums but idk now it. Seems like I've been busted

Andrew?

• Like 2

Hell, deep down inside of us, aren't we all Andrew?

• Like 1

Hell, deep down inside of us, aren't we all Andrew?

clearly.

not

The question was ' Andrew, tell us what to do'.

• Like 1

You should all aspire to be Andrew, I'm pretty great.

• Like 14

I really gotta start reading further back before I post.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to the next hangout. I hope some of the newest newbies will attend because y'all have straight up won me over already. And SteveH too. Guys? Next Friday so Jack Russell Terrier or whatever the fuck will chill out?

I'm down for a hangout this week. Just not tomorrow. The wife and kid are going away for a few days and leaving ol' SteveH at home so shits gonna get crazy. Google hangouts...who knows what else. I might listen too music. Not too loud though, I have neighbors. Maybe I'll even get dinner after work at a bar. Like the kind that serves alcohol. But I'll be driving and and I shouldn't waste money so I'll only have one beer.

• Like 11

I'm down for a hangout this week. Just not tomorrow. The wife and kid are going away for a few days and leaving ol' SteveH at home so shits gonna get crazy. Google hangouts...who knows what else. I might listen too music. Not too loud though, I have neighbors. Maybe I'll even get dinner after work at a bar. Like the kind that serves alcohol. But I'll be driving and and I shouldn't waste money so I'll only have one beer.

Jesus Christ Steven! chicknsandwich is just a wee lad. If his mom reads this kind of hedonistic filth he'll be banned from using computer.

• Like 11

There's no Andrew anywhere in me.

Gross.

• Like 10

Ugh I hate how it's soooo "cool" to be named Andrew now. These friggin crazy millennial names...

• Like 15

I have a friend called Andrew and he owns a guitar. I haven't spoken to him in a year!

• Like 10