🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 101 — The Grease Knows Eggs Show with Jesse Thorn

Too many skeletons in our closets...half of us are closeted, at least one of us has killed a drifter, two of us thinks Signs is a great movie, and three of us have invested money in a torture device manufacturer (for pleasure).

Should I be taking notes? Will there be a test on this later?

• Like 1

It has been a while since there was any trauma. The town was starting to heal and life had returned to normal. No one forgot, but they didn't like to talk about it either. Now the rumors are coming from the underworld. The Gargoyle Boyz might be stirring. I can only pray this isn't the case. My nose still carries the sulfuric burn of their putrid, toxic piss.

• Like 5

Too many skeletons in our closets...half of us are closeted, at least one of us has killed a drifter, two of us thinks Signs is a great movie, and three of us have invested money in a torture device manufacturer (for pleasure).

Just barely enough skeletons in your closets

• Like 2

Congrats on the multiple Pistol Shrimps shoutsout! And Doughboys. And the first post in this thread.

Dan are you Visa cause you're everywhere I want to be

Dan are you Vista cause your codename is Longhorn

• Like 8

I'm Howl cause my policies are confusing, I randomly delete things without warning, and I'm not on Android.

• Like 3

Too many skeletons in our closets...half of us are closeted, at least one of us has killed a drifter, two of us think Signs is a great movie, and three of us have invested money in a torture device manufacturer (for pleasure).

Too many what in your closet? Come on...you know you wanna say it. Stop censoring yourselves.

Wow so cool Sean isnt there so Hayes is finally unchained! The gloves are off this time and.. Oh. Wait. Okay hes just gonna let these 2 dimwits run the show? Hmm. Strange call.

Maybe next time.

6/10

• Like 11

No one told me there was a Boston meetup. That is cool. I would only go if Mike Bonetti was gonna be there too. Also, I am pretty busy so.

• Like 2

Today is Wednesday, of the month numbered 9.

9 is a number that I think is fine,

for a podcast was released, that podcast is mine.

Brother Lovers ep 9 folks watch it and enjoy it or else.

This is a great episode of podcasting that drops some real TRUTH BOMBS near the end, don't listen if you're AFRAID of getting your MIND BLOWN

• Like 9

This is a great episode of podcasting that drops some real TRUTH BOMBS near the end, don't listen if you're AFRAID of getting your MIND BLOWN

I understand.

It's like a brown kid bringing a homemade clock to school in Texas.

The brown kid is the podcast, the clock is the truth, and your mind is a school in Texas.

• Like 3

I knew Sean and Hayes were special. Sean especially, given the recent hullabaloo over getting "Clewdawg bucks" or whatever you get when one of our overlords acknowledges our feeble humor offerings. Regardless, I knew these guys were tapped into the very soul of Hollywood and by proxy, America. So when ClockMaster Ahmed was picked on by 'The Man' and then the Command-nerd-in-Chief said, "Hey, Ahmed, show me your clock" and Mark Zuckernerd said, "Hey, come by FB", I knew the message long heralded by our dear sweat boys had gone viral. It was like Obama reached his all seeing hand into the Twitterverse and said, "my child, I heard your cry. Fear not. Nerds are cool." And, lo, from that day forward it was so in all the land.

• Like 5

I wanna make this clear, I was not thinking that in the least bit.

• Like 6

No one told me there was a Boston meetup. That is cool. I would only go if Mike Bonetti was gonna be there too. Also, I am pretty busy so.

Same goes for me, but with Eliza's name and not mine, but I guess I would only go if I was gonna be there too.

• Like 4

hey..keep that filth over on the CBB forums where it belongs

• Like 7

wait, you guys listen to CBB too?

i thought i was the only one

All that SteveH did was recognize that CBB forums existed. That doesn't mean he listens to the CBB podcast. I believe that you are still the sole listener of that podcast.

• Like 5

its a pretty good podcast, i like it

• Like 8

its a pretty good podcast, i like it

You think it'll catch on?

• Like 4

I think it's a bad podcast and I don't like it.

Just kidding! That was my impression of Steve Rannazzisi, famed liar!

• Like 19

I am going to go way out on a limb and then jump off a hand! Just kidding, that was a little humor to break the ice. I'm new.

I am going to go WAY out on a limb and say that Tom Scharpling is one of my favorite Hollywood Handbook frequent collaborators that has been on three episodes or more.

• Like 18