🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Wtf where's the new I4H :(((((((

Up your butt

just kidding: this week's I4H has been replaced by a storify of Matt Besser trying to make authors of three-star amazon reviews see the error of their ways

just kidding: I don't know, sorry

• Like 6

Up your butt

just kidding: this week's I4H has been replaced by a storify of Matt Besser trying to make authors of three-star amazon reviews see the error of their ways

just kidding: I don't know, sorry

Looks like we got a comedian on our hands

• Like 3

Looks like we got a comedian on our hands

My special Crying and Commenting will be on dailymotion premium next fall.

But seriously: you've taken me down a peg. Just what the doctor ordered.

great job

• Like 6

I think that there was a glitch because the whole middle part of you post got omitted. No worries though, I've filled in the blank space for everyone with what I'm pretty sure you meant to say:

This thread has really made me realize something. It's time for me to tell my truth: I'm from new england and am in love with wasps and even like to be stung and my dream is to move in to a comfortable nest with my funny wasp soul mate. She will probably be just as funny as I am because the differences between male and females are very small and far between and have nothing to do with wit. I also think that human men and Women are funny! Sometimes! But I still prefer the comfort I get from straight WASPy new-englanders.

In the social wasps, the differences between males and females are very, very pronounced, actually. In fact, for certain species of wasps it is the females that are the funny ones, if you can believe that!

• Like 13

get ready for one of my famous rants. Here we go, baby..

I pretty much only listen to earwolf podcasts. at least, those are the only ones that I listen to regularly. recently, i started listening to doughboys (which is on a different, more salacious podcast network that I won't name here out of respect). I blew through all of the episodes in a couple of weeks, and now I'm caught up.

My understanding was that new episodes were released on Thursdays, Now, I've checked the calendar a couple of times this morning and it is, indeed, Thursday. Yet there is no new ep of Doughboys. Is this how they run things at that other network? Unacceptable.

HOWL 4 LIFE

• Like 6

Doughboys run late about half the time. Even when they're on time it's like, late in the day thursday.

• Like 3

Truly, the best thing about literally every single podcast network is their rank amateurism. Just a buncha people who don't know how to run shit.

• Like 14

Truly, the best thing about literally every single podcast network is their rank amateurism. Just a buncha people who don't know how to run shit.

I do like Feral Audio though. Mostly because Dustin Marshall is a cool bully type who beats up all the wimpy Harmontown dorks.

• Like 4

For me the best part of a podcast network has got to be the infrastructure! There's nothing like the sound of a crisp new microphone, or the pitter-patter of the keys on a shiny laptop.

• Like 12

Best thing about podcast networks is all the money they make because I love capitalism trump2016

• Like 7

There's no better punchline than "Trump2016"

• Like 2

Ayo what shitty food should I shove in my garbage face

• Like 3

I don't think I've ever had a Whopper in my life

I came late in life to the

• Like 4

13 pages eh? Gonna assume none of its worth reading. Hows everyone's day going? TGIThursday, almost the weekend baby!

• Like 12

Hey Jakman good to see you! I looked back over the first 12 pages so I could recap it for you, and I realized that for some reason I have made a lot of jokes that share a certain...tone. I think it's because there are so many women in the forum now, and they keep derailing everything by talking about woman stuff and pointing out how they are women and stuff about women. I don't like to be "that guy," so I'm going to try to turn over a new leaf and retire my hilariously misogynist character.

Right after this next funny joke that I thought of this morning!

Hey ladies, if I'm so misogynistic, then please explain why I spend so much time trying to fuck women?

Haha pretty good, right? Anyway, I'm a feminist starting now, so if you have any complaints about the things I've been saying you can eat a bag of dicks.

• Like 17

Do we think Nathan Fielder would be a good HH guest? He was on CBB already so I don't think he will be, I was just wondering.

• Like 6

Hey Jakman good to see you! I looked back over the first 12 pages so I could recap it for you, and I realized that for some reason I have made a lot of jokes that share a certain...tone. I think it's because there are so many women in the forum now, and they keep derailing everything by talking about woman stuff and pointing out how they are women and stuff about women. I don't like to be "that guy," so I'm going to try to turn over a new leaf and retire my hilariously misogynist character.

Right after this next funny joke that I thought of this morning!

Hey ladies, if I'm so misogynistic, then please explain why I spend so much time trying to fuck women?

Haha pretty good, right? Anyway, I'm a feminist starting now, so if you have any complaints about the things I've been saying you can eat a bag of dicks.

By "that guy" do you mean me?

Edited cause I don't like making mean jokes

• Like 2

Nathan would poke through the reality a little too hard

• Like 3

Jakal don't worry about reading everything but go read my posts. No need for context or to even read front to back. I've been working on palindroming all my posts do it should work out great.

• Like 7

that's really goddam rude. How about, next time, before you post a comment like this: drink some ayahuasca, meditate about it, and find something more positive to vibe about on the forums.

#namasdon't

i think you're forgetting about wheatgrass shots and really loud laughter

• Like 1

By "that guy" do you mean me?

Edited cause I don't like making mean jokes

I didn't mean you, and honestly I didn't even realize you were a guy! I am so sorry for the confusion.

• Like 10