🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Jeez, Steve, wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt to meet Mickey Mouse? How tacky.

• Like 13

guys, did you see that contest on the earwolf homepage about winning a trip to the studio and sitting in a podcast recording? Let's start a fun discussion - if you won, which podcast would you sit it on?

For me, it would be a tough choice between HH and CBB. I feel like so many forum people have already been on HH, it kind of diminishes it's value as a contest prize. Also - it would be scarier b/c they would definitely make fun of me.

Also, good ep. I watched the video before, but listening to the audio is also fun. Great job everyone.

I get what you are saying like if S&H wanted me on they would have asked me but 1) I am not paying for a plane ticket out there (I never pay for it) and 2) I would kinda get off on making them hang out with me. Sorry I am no Tim Treese but put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

And yeah the ep was great as always.

• Like 7

Will they, won't they? Classic Sam and Diane over here.

Thank you, you gave my joke a great payoff that I could never deliver on. I couldn't sleep last night because I knew it was a hanging thread.

• Like 6

Great ep. But that not just my opinion, just ask my friends.

"Great ep" ....................... "Great ep" ......................... "Great ep" ..................... "Great ep"

photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565

"Great ep" ....................... "Great ep" ......................... "Great ep" ..................... "Great ep"

photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565photo-100059.png?t=99475455?t=93240565

FSSV7hg.jpg

• Like 14

Lighten up dollface, it's a compliment.

You wouldn't have put up that pic if you didn't want me to notice. ;)/>

Ugh I wanna be offended but what can I say. You know how to seduce

• Like 10

So who else here is secretly hot? You have to tell me, I'm a cop.

KhaLEEEasy, your hotness is certainly intriguing. But the real hook for me is how shallow you are. Jesus that turns me on.

• Like 11

Ugh I wanna be offended but what can I say. You know how to seduce

That's right!

And you, too can learn how to seduce in my two-day class Tricking Dumb Bitches Into Fucking You for just $6969.69!!

Must be 18 or older and horned up to the max to enroll.

• Like 8

KhaLEEEasy, your hotness is certainly intriguing. But the real hook for me is how shallow you are. Jesus that turns me on.

I just have a real passion for hot people. It shines through in everything I do.

• Like 4

honestly though everyday i lay a cop

right down on tha muthafuckin street top.

#knowledge

#science

• Like 5

That's right!

And you, too can learn how to seduce in my two-day class Tricking Dumb Bitches Into Fucking You for just $6969.69!!

Must be 18 or older and horned up to the max to enroll.

That's great, the last seduction seminar I took was cut short by instructor so he could sit in his car in the rain and sing the last part of an Aimee Mann song while staring into middle distance with a sad look on his face

• Like 11

That's great, the last seduction seminar I took was cut short by instructor so he could sit in his car in the rain and sing the last part of an Aimee Mann song while staring into middle distance with a sad look on his face

I tell you some of these fucking amateurs are just not committed to taming the cunt.

• Like 8

I tell you some of these fucking amateurs are just not committed to taming the cunt.

i think that's a line from Magnolia.

• Like 8

I was at that thing too. The ad really preyed on my childhood sense of wonder.

xmz8sOP.jpg

• Like 15

mCBCYfO.jpg

sorry, not good at photochopping.

• Like 13

well earwolf i hope ur happy. greggy is dead

• Like 24

oh my god.

I'm so, so sorry for this thread going so off the rails. Please forgive me, Forum Elders.

I'm taking the rest of the night off.

• Like 3

oh my god.

I'm so, so sorry for this thread going so off the rails. Please forgive me, Forum Elders.

I'm taking the rest of the night off.

Got so many Hollywood heads blowing up your Skype how could you possibly have the time to post??

• Like 7

Also, once again, this thread is getting a little too sexual for my taste.

• Like 4

Jeez, Steve, wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt to meet Mickey Mouse? How tacky.

As you can tell from my super chilled out demeanor, I wasn't planning on meeting Mickey Mouse. He just happened to be there and I was like "oh hey. What's up man?"

"An autograph? That's OK MM. I'm good."

"nice to meet you bud. Peace. "

• Like 9

I'm afraid that bad things are going to happen to me because of certain people I share a city with.

Are you talking about the Pittsburg Pirates?

Those dreaded scallywags...

• Like 6

I'm afraid that bad things are going to happen to me because of certain people I share a city with.

thankfully i have this city to myself

• Like 3