🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Best of 2015 Pt. 1

I hadn't, thanks for sharing. Beautiful!

I think this video calls to mind the great of selection of musical guests that appeared on CBB this year. Scott has some excellent musical taste and this show has introduced me to some artists that I may have otherwise not had the pleasure of listening to.

Some of my favorite performances/artists of the year:

American Football (their whole CBB performance is available in one compilation video on Youtube)

Diane Coffee (His performance of Not That Easy on CBB was particularly beautiful and soulful)

John Grant (one of my favorites): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-GAwjijsX8

Stars (one of my favorites:

)
  • Like 2

I am equal parts looking forward to and dreading what Scott and Paul do for NOT F&P 4. Dreading because I don't know how much it will ruin my emotional state.

I hadn't even thought about that. I know I voted for it, even though Scott's introduction to that episode makes me cry every time.

Today I was talking to myself and happened to say "It's gonna be a while," then S'gonna be a while! came out of my mouth before I'd even decided to say it. Damn you, Scott!

• Like 2

I had to make the video: Reggae Cantina Band Scott Aukerman & Paul F. Tompkins CBB Best of 2015 Pt. 1 MASHUP

• Like 2

Just finished Pt. 1 and I was glad to hear that Scott closed with that version of "Next Year People." Colin Hay was my favorite myooosical guest this year, followed closely by John Grant.

• Like 1

I really want a comeback of my wife.

I mean.

MAAAAAAAI. WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIF

I had to make the video: Reggae Cantina Band Scott Aukerman & Paul F. Tompkins CBB Best of 2015 Pt. 1 MASHUP

Oh god, I love these two. Thanks as always, Pulaski