🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 123 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Fiend

On the 5th ep of Love, just keeps getting better and better, able to relate to so much of the stuff, Claudia O'Doherty is the cutest human alive, Rusty and Gilly killing it, you can totally sense the Appatowness of the show too, ok bye :)

• Like 8

my face when i won the pro version!!

hey we have similar names can I borrower the pro version when you're done with it?

• Like 6

when cool Lucas wins the pro version, we all lose

• Like 10

this episode is stone cold fuckin hysterical. the boys put kulap in an impossible position and she killed it. engineer sam did an adorable job with the chart tune. big guffaws coming from me today

• Like 20

I nominate thejjar as a pro version candidate for next week and also propose that we ban Dixon.

All in favor say aye.

• Like 12

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D

Guicemann you rule! Can ya boy get a shoe as the earwolf's #1 handsomest intern? Here's me doing a good job by your shoes:

7ipLjCJ.jpg?1

• Like 17

I recommend listening to this ep whilst getting ur biweekly mani (that means manicure for u boys) but only if u want to experience the height of luxury.

• Like 15

Very funny 'sode yet again, what the hell is happening on the forums?

edit: sorry for such a vulgar post, it's not like me. The doctor took some blood today and all I've eaten is coffee.

• Like 12

this is an amazing episode!

the greatest display of 'gotcha' podcasting since Menciagate.

Sean is a fellow vape-lord! Sick. I saw some popcorn flavored vape juice the other day, i'll send it in as a fan package with other gifts for my boyz soon.

• Like 13

Someone tell Kulap that her kickboxing classes are really paying off, cause this ep was a real K.O.*

*For the non-sports fans out there, in boxing, or in Kulaps case kickboxing, the term K.O. stands for knockout. A knockout occurs when one (kick)boxer preforms any legal strike that renders their opponent unable to continue fighting. So what I was trying to say above (in case you're still confused) is that this was a good ep.

• Like 24

Something that continually impresses me is the boys ability to get guests to laugh. Both at their jokes and the increasing absurdity of their bit. Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys laughing with them or else I'd be a crazy person writing on a forum by myself.

• Like 19

Guicemann you rule! Can ya boy get a shoe as the earwolf's #1 handsomest intern? Here's me doing a good job by your shoes:

7ipLjCJ.jpg?1

Yo yo yo Andy! Haha thanks dude! Perhaps that will happen, fantastic pic right there! :D:lol:

• Like 12

This was an incredibly Earwolf esoteric ep, but because i'm cool and young and with it It's one of my fave eps

#SeanAndHayesDeserveSeparateButEqualShoes

• Like 13

Yo yo yo Andy! Haha thanks dude! Perhaps that will happen, fantastic pic right there! :D:lol:

Hahah thanks, but you don't really have to if you don't want. Keep on guicin bud

• Like 9

Fun Fact: "Super Tuesday" got it's name because Sean and Hayes released a super episode of their podcast, Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 20

What a week in podcasting.

this final episode of the champs is making me so sad, first time hearing neal/moshe with doug in years and they are right back to their old ways.

i hope Hayes and Sean have another...hmmm..i'll say 4,000 episodes left in the tank.

• Like 5

This new desperate for recognition angle is really working for me. Keep up the good work, boys

• Like 9