🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134.5 - Minisode 134.5

I have never seen The Americans so I can not contribute to that conversation but I wanted to interject with this joke I saw today

Where does a mansplainer get his water?

from a well, actually

That's a pretty funny joke, Taylor Anne!

With that being said, let me tell you how you could make it better...

swansonsmile1.gif

• Like 3

That's a pretty funny joke, Taylor Anne!

With that being said, let me tell you how you could make it better...

swansonsmile1.gif

tumblr_inline_o34tw9YOkJ1r1rdcv_500.gif

AnxiousNeglectedBarnswallow.gif

• Like 1

So... I kind of need a job...kind of badly... Is Earwolf hiring? I'll do anything. I'm good at everything.

Is this the part were I wink? I don't know, I've never been hot so I don't know how to weaponize my lady parts.

tumblr_ndk6laqstH1qz9wlpo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

So... I kind of need a job...kind of badly... Is Earwolf hiring? I'll do anything. I'm good at everything.

Is this the part were I wink? I don't know, I've never been hot so I don't know how to weaponize my lady parts.

Careful what you wish for.

Could end up with a bucket and a broom.

Honestly, at this point I don't care. Im not above cleaning up other people's messes. Besides I've got that American attitude. "I'm not poor, just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire." Haha!

• Like 1

Aw man are the Street Fighter shirts no longer for sale?

I'm not sure? They don't show up on the Earwolf Store's "Apparel" page, but you can add them to your cart if you go directly to the listing and only XS and XXL appear to be sold out. I'll ask.

(P.S. I unpinned my old post because it's been up since November and I wanted to emphasize the Howdies thread. Too many pins and people just breeze past them as visual clutter.)

• Like 1

As the person who just did the dishes for like the 5th time already this week, I WISH we would to hire someone to just clean, so that I can stop having to do it since NO ONE ELSE WILL

yeah you heard me! I hope all you LA office people see this! I may be the "Mother of Wolves" But I am not your mom!!

VQET4YLVUYuu4.gif

(Whatever it's not that bad, I never even do the dishes at my own house but for some reason it makes me insane when there are dishes in the office sink... so I do them. Happily. Sorry for whining.)

• Like 6

That reminds me of when I was able crash at a my sister's apartment a couple years ago for a few weeks rent free as long as I did the dishes, since her and her roommate hated doing it. Also they had a bunch of food in the apartment that would have gone bad because they never cooked and would order out all the time, so I cooked too.

I'm not sure? They don't show up on the Earwolf Store's "Apparel" page, but you can add them to your cart if you go directly to the listing and only XS and XXL appear to be sold out. I'll ask.

Update: Our resident jill-of-all-trades Shannon pulled some levers behind the scenes, and the Street Fighter shirts have returned to the Earwolf Store. I recommend throwing your money at the screen now before they eventually do sell out!

• Like 4

Sorry guys. I don't mean to be spamming the board with personal nonsense. Now's probably not the time to be stressing myself out looking for employment anyway. My mom passed this past Friday, she was only 52, and I spent the better part of the last year and some of this year taking care of her full time.

As the person who just did the dishes for like the 5th time already this week, I WISH we would to hire someone to just clean, so that I can stop having to do it since NO ONE ELSE WILL

yeah you heard me! I hope all you LA office people see this! I may be the "Mother of Wolves" But I am not your mom!!

Same situation here. I cook, and clean full time, I am a regular mr mom around the house.

all I was doing was warning amy she my just get the job. but not the one she may like, is all. didn't have to beat me up about it. I may or could of worded it a bit better but I've had a long day.

I am sorry Amy the Gorilla about your loss.

Sorry guys. I don't mean to be spamming the board with personal nonsense. Now's probably not the time to be stressing myself out looking for employment anyway. My mom passed this past Friday, she was only 52, and I spent the better part of the last year and some of this year taking care of her full time.

No need to apologize. I'd rather read ten thousand personal posts before seeing one more guy show up to complain about his penis being disrespected.

I can't imagine the ordeal you've had to endure, but I hope the podcast has provided some small measure of relief.

• Like 4

I'm about 20 minutes in, and it's like the world's longest, weirdest Bubble Tape or Capri Sun commercial.

Amy nooo never feel like you have to apologize to us! You are such a kind hearted soul and I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! I know that phrase never makes one feel better after this kind of thing, but I've also gone through the loss of a parent and still I am unable to know how to properly comfort someone. It's the kind of thing that words can't express.

gZ3A8dT.gif

• Like 3

I wish there was something I could write to make you feel better, some magic phrase that could make your situation more bearable. Unfortunately, if those words exist, I don't know them. But please know, that during this difficult time, I am thinking of you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

We're here for you anytime.

• Like 1

I too am sorry for your loss, and there is, of course, no need to apologize. The fact that you feel comfortable expressing such personal losses on an internet message board without fear of angry verbal retaliation from idiots is a good thing. I am glad you have at least that outlet. I wish you and your family all the best.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about that Amy, you have my condolences.

• Like 1

Amy! I'm so sorry! Like everyone else said, you don't have to apologize. That's some rough shit.

OoTELmi.gif

• Like 5

Also sending condolences but I can't find a hug gif more appropriate than Fister's.

"Gorilla hug" is now in my work search history. I like to keep our IT department guessing.

• Like 2

I have to recommend everyone listen to today's Maltin on Movies cause Paul is the guest and you get to hear some of Leonard's opinions on Lifeforce, Maximum Overdrive, and Hercules in New York.

• Like 3

I have to recommend everyone listen to today's Maltin on Movies cause Paul is the guest and you get to hear some of Leonard's opinions on Lifeforce, Maximum Overdrive, and Hercules in New York.

And also listen to all the other episodes because Leonard Maltin is the best.

• Like 2

No worries, I cam empithise with you, my dad died when I was 14, so I can offer my own condolences, and my own hug

img-3464983-1-aqwh50.jpg

• Like 2