🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Jake and Amir, Our Close Friends

Can't wait until the edited ep comes out. It was cool hearing the behind the scenes, pre-edit tape for us Pod-thusiasts, though. Thanks, this helped.

• Like 6

I feel like this episode and the last one really didn't go anywhere at all, but I absolutely loved them

• Like 5

My two favorite podcasts coming together, and the showdown between Sean and Amir was more tense and glorious than I possibly could have imagined.

Also Sean is really making me THINK about religion, ya know?! Like so many people don't even think about it, and it's so brave of him to not be afraid to ask tough questions and not accept an idea just because it's popular.

• Like 7

Lovin' all the overt references to me the past few weeks:

Last Week: Oasis. I (along with Joe McGurl (Sidebar:babe)) love Oasis.

This week: Tacos. I tried tacos about 3 weeks ago in Texas. (The fact that I was sick afterwards doesn't lessen the relevancy. There were other factors in play. I'm ok now. Thanks for your prayers)

So yeah just wanted to thank My Boys for the shoutout. Very funny episode. I had a big laugh in public at the Harold Ramis ad read.

• Like 15

I think that one guy could have made more believable choices about what races to be racist against. He didn't pick any of the really bad ones, which makes me think maybe he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

• Like 15

this was a really great ep. 9.9 out of 10. (.1 docked for Sean making styrofoam sounds in the mic). I'll let the use of the 'P-word' slide this time, but watch yourself Jake...or Amir.

• Like 11

This episode made me say "what?!? ...now that's funny." a lot

• Like 15

If I subscribe to the podcast on Podcast Addict and on Google Play Podcasts, does that count as two points for the numbers?

two points for honesty, maybe.

..anyone?

• Like 5

So I advertise on the most successful episode of HH to date. Then I launch a podcast on the Headgum network. Three weeks later Jake and Amir team up with these boys? I don't want to take full credit, but...

• Like 6

today's a good day for podcast crossovers because the Toilet Bowl Cleaners guy that advertised on HH a long time ago (Matt Farley) is the phone man on Beautiful/Anonymous this week

• Like 11

One of my favourite episodes. Jake and Amir tapped into the HH vibe right away and the gags had me legit bussin'

• Like 10

Classic Engineer Cody uploading the wrong file. I wonder how long before they realize the mistake?

• Like 12

Hey, did anyone else notice how they forgot to edit together all the clips they recorded with Jake and Amir? Talk about a blunder! haha but very fun to see "Behind the Scenes" of the podcast.

• Like 10

The part where Sean is talking about the guest segment has been so good the last two episodes. So unsure and scared.

• Like 7

I thought of a funny thing Cody could have said when Sean questioned him about the pork buns that weren't on the menu. He could have been all like "no, that's just what I did with the waitress" or something. Or whatever, it was just a sketch of an idea. Have fun with it and make it your own, Cody!

• Like 14

Can some enterprising young boarder with more knowledge of 'puters than me edit together what the Jake & Amir segment would sound like if they actually edited it?

• Like 9

I thought of a funny thing Cody could have said when Sean questioned him about the pork buns that weren't on the menu. He could have been all like "no, that's just what I did with the waitress" or something. Or whatever, it was just a sketch of an idea. Have fun with it and make it your own, Cody!

Slow your roll. If everybody starts posting what Cody should have done everytime he messes up, we'd crash the forums.

• Like 19