🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 139 - Matt Besser, Our Crossovered Friend

Can we all please stop with the 'suck its' we've had more than enough cussing on last weeks thread and Engineer Brett's giving me a weird look.

• Like 19

Please pay attention to the end of this good and nice Teaser Freezer theme:

• Like 11

Wow, the one week I wait until 11 AM to listen to the episode and the forums have devolved into madness and infighting before I get here. That's fine. I'm here now to set things back in order.

To everybody shouting "suck it" at my friend, I've got one piece of advice for you: Put a sock in it.

• Like 12

Which dinosaur makes the best over cautious editor of the written word?

A pte[redact]yl

• Like 18

Hey guys I just wanted to say when they were talking about how improv is guessing that a funny joke would be Matt Guesser haha

Good posts this week pal but I think you nailed the name with the second attempt there

o0948y1.jpg

• Like 13

morality, like sexuality, is fluid.

sucking it, like Chanson, is solid.

that may have came out wrong...

• Like 10

Crazy that an Earwolf employee, whose opinions reflect those of Midroll Media LLC, would tell an innocent bystanding forum member to suck it

For the record, I did not tell Chanson to suck it, I simply provided an advertising opportunity and collected a very reasonable fee from the advertiser. However, due to public outcry, I have been forced to redact the advertisement in question, issue a refund, and my wages are being garnished for the next six months. They're also making me post this:

SPONSORED POST

This thread is brought to you by the Friends of Chanson Coalition. I, Dan Engler, am a stupid idiot and nobody likes me. Chanson is funny and nice and cool. The only thing I should be in charge of is cleaning up his nice dog Dreidel's poop. Hollywood Handbook is the best show.

I hope you're all happy.

• Like 19

If telling Chanson to suck it is cool, I don't wanna be cool, because that is disrespectful and rude. This forum is supposed to be a nice place where we all get along and occasionally tell someone that nobody likes them. If you guys really want to follow Dengler's lead, that's fine by me, but I know you're just doing it because it's easy. Maybe if you people would learn how to post good content, you wouldn't have to resort to bring childish for a laugh.

Tl;Dr grow the fuck up

• Like 14

Whatever, you're just scared of me, Dan

:b

• Like 8

I hope you're all happy.

That last comment kind of redacted all the nice things you said above... but, who am I to say.

• Like 8

i don't know what to say about this episode other than...

[redacted]

• Like 14

I'm unhappy with the direction I have steered this forum into.

Jack it's okay. we love you.

Here's a picture of a butterfly on a recycling bin to help you feel better.

yzIj8gw.jpg

• Like 11

Its fine Jack Johnson P.I., jokes get out of hand all the time. Your still good in my book.

• Like 8

Yeah, you're alright Jack Johnson. Some people think of Chanson as the unofficial 5th Beatle of #Handbook4Hollywood so they get a little protective. It's all fun and goofs though

• Like 9

Jack Johnson,

You brought so many smiles to so many people around the world through your work on FOX's "The News Girl." Of course we won't hold it against you that you participated in a forum bit that drew a lot of outside criticism despite being at its core a very funny bit.

I, for one, still hold you in high esteem, though I will continue to play my part in the counter-bit like a true professional. Consider our friendship as strong as it has ever been.

Yours respectfully,

Socks

• Like 8

"spicy Korean rice cake? " - Who Charted cross over? Love the show bois! Learning so much! Thx!

• Like 2

Maybe Matty B would be happier on the Wolfcool shingle.

• Like 7

Great episode. Sounds like Scripps needs Matt's show to Improve 4 Humans.

damn auto-correct.

• Like 10

If there is one person I hope becomes a Sharpling-esque regular on the show, it's ol' Matty B. His dynamic is perfect for the show. And was skewering Earwolf on I4H before it was cool.

• Like 13