🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 142 - The Great Debates, Our Close Friends

Hayes and Sean invite the three Great Debates, Dave King, Steve Hely and Dan Medina, into the studio to engage in some of their famous debates from their podcast and tell Hollywood stories.

• Like 16

Hi Sean and Hayes, can you start giving out pro versions again? I love you and your show and I love the potential pro version recipients around here. They crack my whole buss up

• Like 15

ah, i see my vision board worked and i have willed a brand new episode of america's favorite podcast into existence. thank you jah and jesus.

• Like 18

I've decided to skip this episode and save it until I'm 70 years old so I can have one final, fresh 'book to listen to before I die. So please no spoilers in this thread.

• Like 21

I've decided to skip this episode and save it until I'm 70 years old so I can have one final, fresh 'book to listen to before I die. So please no spoilers in this thread.

Sean and Hayes are really funny. They do a good job this time

• Like 6

Spoiler Alert, pep just skip by this one

This is an extra special episode for me cause I just listened to the writer's panel last night! It's like all my best friends are back, and also you guys are all my best friends. Hooray!

• Like 9

This hasn't automatically downloaded for me.

I think ol Andy must have badmouthed me to ol Hayes and arranged for my ol download to not work. I ran over Andy with my Vespa a few months back and he's held it against me ever since. Just lame stuff like "pressing charges" and threatening "civil suits" and crying cause i ripped his "sveltest jeans" and badmouthing me to Hayes.

GET OVER IT, ANDY.

Should be a fun episode though.

---------

Episode Review: 5 Stars. Very funny. I liked it. I hope you did too. Maybe not you though. I'm still not sure about you. Prove yourself. Win my heart. OK Bi Bi*.

*That's a kinda sexy way to say "Bye". Like "Bi" from "Bisexual"

• Like 18

thank you God for blessing us with another episode of this nice podcast

• Like 6

This hasn't automatically downloaded for me.

I think ol Andy must have badmouthed me to ol Hayes and arranged for my ol download to not work. I ran over Andy with my Vespa a few months back and he's held it against me ever since. Just lame stuff like "pressing charges" and threatening "civil suits" and crying cause i ripped his "sveltest jeans" and badmouthing me to Hayes.

GET OVER IT, ANDY.

Should be a fun episode though.

I have not run over anyone with a Vespa, but this episode also didnt download for me. And now when I go into my HH feed on the podcast app and refresh it it doesnt show up. FML

• Like 6

There were some pretty hot insider scoopers in this one, man. To think we were denied seeing Clem Dawg and Laurie Laps together in Jurry Dubs (Jurassic World)

• Like 8

pasta, pasta, pizza pie

my heart goes racing to the sky

meatballs, breadsticks, spaghetti cheese,

dinner foods from Italy!

A quick prayer before today's ep

• Like 13

I give this podcast

._

{ }

{ }__

I..... ( | <-- A big thumbs up

I__(_I

EDIT: that looked (slightly) more like a thumbs up in the text editor

• Like 18

Anyone ever notice how Sean is conveniently never around while Scott is torturing Hayes? I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but maybe he has something to do with it. At the very least he knows when it's coming and gets outta there before things get scary.

• Like 11

I couldn't listen to today's episode on the car ride to work this morning like usual - a few weeks ago Andy hit my podcast app with his Vespa, and I believe this has led to complications with the auto downloads

Now that the ep is secured on my phone, I'll need to listen on the car ride home, though this isn't preferable because I tend to be grumpy after work. Right now keeping my blood sugar stable with frequent, small snacks and staying hydrated.

Your body is a machine, people - give it fuel!

• Like 10

Street Fighter talk on Hollywood Handbook is like Christmas in July. Like the Australians have it I think.

• Like 10

I really enjoyed this episode except for that one ad where they use the D*vil's name in vain so many times. I deserve more respect than that. 0753.png

• Like 7