đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 14 Skyline

Skyline  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When should we defend ourselves from the alien hordes?

• November 2nd
    • November 9th

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/18 at 04:06 AM

I've been meaning to create this thread all week, and with one thing and another, I kept forgetting. Anyway, next week is the first Friday of the month, but it's also a short week. Would you guys prefer to get together on the 2nd or the 9th? 

I have literally no recollection of what this movie is about or what it is or who is in it.  I've never seen it, but I did listen to the HDTGM episode way back whenever. Everyone come to the Rabbit tomorrow and see how I react

• Like 1

I won't be able to watch this tomorrow. I forgot I have a friend hosting a spring of Metropolis with live music tomorrow that I have to attend.

3 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I won't be able to watch this tomorrow. I forgot I have a friend hosting a spring of Metropolis with live music tomorrow that I have to attend.

That’s pretty cool. I’ll allow it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomspanks said:

That’s pretty cool. I’ll allow it.

I've been really on the fence on which HDTGM classics and Metropolis. You're the deciding vote. 

• Haha 1

Those are cheerios and it won't torch your tongue or anything, but it is spicy.

Also - There are nuts, anyone who can't have nuts let me know.

• Like 2

How did the aliens know that human brains were gonna be compatible with their...avatar technology?

11 hours ago, PollyDarton said:

Those are cheerios and it won't torch your tongue or anything, but it is spicy.

Also - There are nuts, anyone who can't have nuts let me know.

Are they regular cheerios or honey nut? I heard there are new Maple Cheerios.

11 hours ago, tomspanks said:

How did the aliens know that human brains were gonna be compatible with their...avatar technology?

The blue hypono beam works on them, and does seemingly change them somewhat. To do that I guess they have to have an understanding of human biology. They've been anally probably one farmer at a time for years, studying our DNA and physiology just to be ready for this full on assault.

This does raise the bigger question of what was the aliens goal? Are they trying to destroy us or take over the planet? Is this like The Host and they need our bodies so their race can live?

• Like 2

I guess the aliens needed our brains to make their avatars/creatures (?) function. And this is a race who mastered interstellar travel but couldn’t be bothered to build in some kind of quality control to make sure only the “blue” brains were used.

• Like 2