🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SlidePocket

Musical Mondays Week 81 Preview (CamBert's Pick)

, Will it be turkey-themed?  Will it have singing turkeys? (I’m sorry I missed Greatest Showman, but I was sick and it wasn’t streaming anywhere that I could find).

i don’t care about Thanksgiving content, I’m just politely suggesting singing turkeys. 🤪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SlidePocket said:

What musical has CamBert picked for us to watch for next week?

Thank you, Slide! Cinco reminded me the other day I needed to create this thread, and well, you see how well that turned out ☺️

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, GrahamS. said:

, Will it be turkey-themed?  Will it have singing turkeys? (I’m sorry I missed Greatest Showman, but I was sick and it wasn’t streaming anywhere that I could find).

i don’t care about Thanksgiving content, I’m just politely suggesting singing turkeys. 🤪

• Like 2

Sorry everyone. Having a busy morning. Give me a few hours. Sorry.

• Like 2

Well first off no Thanksgiving planned musical, I apologize. I honestly thought it was last week for you guys.

At first I was going to get us in the holiday spirit by kicking thing off with a Christmas musical. However, there aren't that many and I didn't want to steal anything away from somebody that might want to do one next month. So I thought about this for awhile. There are a few musicals I think are a bit out there that I wanted to cover. I found one, not going to say which yet, that I really wanted to do but I don't think it is streaming anywhere. I tried using a few sites but was getting conflicting results as to what was streaming and what wasn't. Finally, I thought why throw caution into the wind with a film I don't think any of us have seen and pick something with two leads that everybody loves that might warm us up if where you're from is starting to feel a little cool. I present to you...

SS_LC_Title.jpg

I don't think it is free anywhere (sorry) but it is a cheap Amazon rental from what I can tell.

• Like 5

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bonus content-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t!

So I really wanted to do something Christmas related because I love Christmas music. I spend a good two weeks in November every year just combing throw all my Christmas music to make a new playlist every year. So I thought while I'm picking a movie why not pick some Christmas music for you guys as well. Everyday this week I'll add a new song to this thread to many inspire you or add something new an interesting to your playlist. See my problem is there is tons of Christmas music out there but everybody seems to stick to the same versions of the same songs. There are lots of options. Also, nothing more would delight me than a whole thread of Christmas music.

For starters, want some Spanish flair to your Holidays but tired of Feliz Navidad? 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bonus content-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t!

So I really wanted to do something Christmas related because I love Christmas music. I spend a good two weeks in November every year just combing throw all my Christmas music to make a new playlist every year. So I thought while I'm picking a movie why not pick some Christmas music for you guys as well. Everyday this week I'll add a new song to this thread to many inspire you or add something new an interesting to your playlist. See my problem is there is tons of Christmas music out there but everybody seems to stick to the same versions of the same songs. There are lots of options. Also, nothing more would delight me than a whole thread of Christmas music.

For starters, want some Spanish flair to your Holidays but tired of Feliz Navidad? 

Can we all participate?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Can we all participate?

YES! I would love for everyone to join in. Bring on the Christmas tunes y'all!!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cam Bert said:

Well first off no Thanksgiving planned musical, I apologize. I honestly thought it was last week for you guys.

At first I was going to get us in the holiday spirit by kicking thing off with a Christmas musical. However, there aren't that many and I didn't want to steal anything away from somebody that might want to do one next month. So I thought about this for awhile. There are a few musicals I think are a bit out there that I wanted to cover. I found one, not going to say which yet, that I really wanted to do but I don't think it is streaming anywhere. I tried using a few sites but was getting conflicting results as to what was streaming and what wasn't. Finally, I thought why throw caution into the wind with a film I don't think any of us have seen and pick something with two leads that everybody loves that might warm us up if where you're from is starting to feel a little cool. I present to you...

I don't think it is free anywhere (sorry) but it is a cheap Amazon rental from what I can tell.

I am looking forward to this.  I've never seen it.  It has Phil Silvers and Marjorie Mann in it.  How can it miss? 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I am looking forward to this.  I've never seen it.  It has Phil Silvers and Marjorie Mann in it.  How can it miss? 🙂

As soon as I saw Phil Silvers my mind was made.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

I was going to post this one but went with The Ramones instead! Great (Cameron) minds!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

I was going to post this one but went with The Ramones instead! Great (Cameron) minds!

Tomax_Xamot.jpg

It's my go to song for people who say they hate Christmas. 

• Like 1

Seeing as we have The Ramones why don't we go a little more punk with Christmas as well

• Like 1

In sorta keeping with the punk theme for my pick today I have two Christmas song with the same name but are very different in tone.

One very sweet (by Allo Darlin')

One a bit more punk (but still happy)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

I may have posted this one last year...

It still blows my mind how new this is.

• Like 2