🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 167 — New No-Nos

So what's up with Jerrod anyway?

-One moment he's saying that he doesn't have any "bits" but if you Bing him, he's got some comedy out there.

- One moment he says that his Aunt Sherry essentially pushed him for this list of comedian's to watch, and then the next he says his aunt is Tyler Perry.

-One moment he says that he has a lot coming up, but then says that he can't tell us a damn thing.

What's going on Jerrod? Have you been cast as the lead in Godfather 4? Are you an insane person who thinks that we are all going to the moon on Dec. 21?

I thought his nervous laughter early in the episode was great, I'd be nervous too with Marisa Wompler around.

EDIT: Further thought: He refused to give out his twitter.

I hadn't heard of Jerrod until this podcast, but I'm only twenty minutes in and I'm already developing smile wrinkles. This man is delightful.

Also, Paul Rust continues to be one of my favorites and I want him to be on everything always.

• Like 1

I was walking through the mall listening to this and I couldn't help but laugh out loud like a mad man during the New No No's. I kept stopping and trying to restrain myself but that was just hilarious it was really aided by how nice Paul Rust seems that he has trouble complaining about anything, the new no-no about the weedwacker was brilliant.

Every Womp Up The Jamz episode is a classic, PLEASE MAKE IT A PODCAST ST. CLAIR!

And Paul Rust needs to co-host an episode of Gelmania!

So what's up with Jerrod anyway?

-One moment he's saying that he doesn't have any "bits" but if you Bing him, he's got some comedy out there.

Andrew, please, if you're going to Bing something, please use Google. They're a sponsor and are helping keep this show free!

• Like 3

Paul Rust has been crazy funny lately.

1. He was the highlight of last week's Comedy Bang Bang TV show. Paul's acting lesson was great

2. The New No-Nos were hilarious, easily the best part of this episode

3. Crazy funny in the latest UCB Master Class episodes.

• Like 1

Marissa Wompler is comedy gold dammit! shes gotta be on next time Harris does his Foam Corner. i think its time for the King Of Summah Howard Kremer to come on and talk about his new album.

• Like 1

Coincidentally, I saw Jerrod at a standup showcase and he was quite charming. Especially funny bit was that in the middle of his set, he busted out with "let me tell you guys about audible.com"...it was a total Earwolf insider joke, but most of the crowd appreciated it.

• Like 2

Paul Rust has been crazy funny lately.

1. He was the highlight of last week's Comedy Bang Bang TV show. Paul's acting lesson was great

2. The New No-Nos were hilarious, easily the best part of this episode

3. Crazy funny in the latest UCB Master Class episodes.

He also had a cameo in the final episode of Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham's tragically-cancelled Best Friends Forever.

I thought Jerrod was an awesome first-time guest. Not all the first timers really "get" this show, but this guy jumped in and was more than willing to participate. I'd love to see him back.

Is it safe to call this one another all-time great? Marissa Wompler and Paul Rust were truly in rare form.

• Like 2

New no-no: If you're a guy that likes another and says "No homo", you have to post a picture of yourself not thinking about fellating him.

At first my plan was to just take a picture of myself when I stopped thinking about it and post that, but it's taking too long. So instead I'll just post an older picture of myself not thinking about fellating Paul Rust. I am 90% sure that I was NOT thinking about fellating him when they took this picture:

new-baby-checklist.jpg

• Like 1

Did I just witness "Wanderlust" Womping up the jamz? Wow. From one year ago when this podcast was recorded, she seems to have obtained quite a career as a news reporter.

Love the wompler and Chowktaw, can't get enough. Womp up the Jamz with a Z, everyone is invited.

Imagine a podcast with Harris Wittels and Marissa Wompler.

I fully support and would gladly donate money to a Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham as Wompler / Lissler. Two incredibly funny females.

New no-no.... if you are all gonna comment, then....that means I get to make my first comment.

I would like to take the place of Seth and drive Wompler around town. And then wait for her.

Obviously Marissa makes this an amazing episode... But to me, this is the first appearance where she didn't steal the show. Paul Rust came in and blew the doors off the joint with his truth telling. The New No-Nos were amazing, powerful, and hilarious.

Sorry Womps but you're #2 this week.

• Like 1

Great, great episode, Scott. Between Wompler and the faux ranting New No-Nos of Paul Rust, I never stopped laughing.

There needs to be a Foam Corner v New No No's battle. I'd love to see who can come up with the most incoherent shit. I mean that in a good way as well.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this