🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

The Gay Agenda:

Homophobic live-streamer hosts anti-gay call-in show, but callers keep flashing their dicks. He claims he has been sexually assaulted by this.

• Like 1

Please use this. The magic really happens at about the one minute mark (It is kinda gross). This would be a good one for John Gemberling!

When I was a kid in Seattle this guy would come on late night cable access and scare the FUCK out of me.

A few years latter people started to actually follow this nutjob and from the looks of it, all the fame turned Bruce straight BONKERS.

Ex-gay therapist on CNN. Especially funny when it gets to 0:57.

To summarize, a "therapist" has another man cradle him on a couch, and then hits a pillow with a tennis racket while yelling at his Mom.

Just a video of a kid that I went to school with a few years ago attempting to do a screaming vocal style to a deathcore song by Bring Me The Horizon called Pray For Plagues. I don't much like the actual band but the attempt at screaming is way worse and pretty hilarious. This kid is not autistic either, someone just took the video from his page before he took down the video and then reposted it as Autistic kid tries to scream. If you think this is funny there's also another video called autistic kid tries to sing and he tries to sing the song Hey There Delilah but has a cold and is pretty awful. Anyway hope you enjoy and thanks for watching whether you use the video or not. Also you can just start the clip at the start because he goes right into it.

Some good ol' fashioned anti-videogame Christian TV. Near the beginning, the dude actually calls the creatures in Pokemon "Oriental Demons", and the woman just KNOWS that there's a new Guitar, called "Something Hero". Later on, at about 3:00, the guy talks about how ravens were hung by the neck outside his house in his pecan tree? Huh? Apparetnly it was a message (from... who knows?) to get him to keep his mouth shut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Ptx_3HnN8