🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Saw this on HuffPost Weird News, so I'll just C & P their text:

"Jenya Bolotov is a platypus. Or at least, that's how the 26-year-old Russian designer

. 'Externally, I am now a platypus," he said. "My resemblance is the way I want it to be. It takes bravery to do what I've done and I will keep modifying my body until I am happy.'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buzU1xH3vEE

Make sure you watch until 2:04 to see the crazy light-up shit in his face.

• Like 1

creationist disproves science, robot feet, and much much more.

It's a long video, here are the highlights:

(personal fave: she talks about how robots cannot have human feet)

(Another highlight: Dinosaurs are just dragons according to her)

(Neanderthals could just be Eastern Europeans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF6cBf133rA&feature=youtu.be&t=2m18s

Supercut of the intros to a now defunct daytime UK show called "Kilroy", featuring the now ex television host and politician Robert Kilroy-Silk. Think of a more horrible version of Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, etc. At the top of each episode, just before the opening credits blare in, Kilroy posits a hypothetical scenario that the guests have actually found themselves in and explore the issue.

This clip can scramble your brain with the same saunter and camera work over and over again, but pay particular attention to the scenarios presented

Just discovered this guy recently and have been watching his videos compulsively. He's actually very intelligent, but I think a good scene could come from this concept.

• Like 1

Trapped in an elevator with an angry man who loves Metallica and an inexplicable conversation regarding raw food. For time, start at 00:15 sec in & run through 04:33.

• Like 2

INTERIOR SEMIOTICS. I don't have time to go through 47 pages to find out if someone else ever posted this, but I did a search and the name didn't come up. This is disgusting, meaningless performance art. Skip to about 2:30 because the beginning is just struggling to open a can of expired spaghetti o's. Which she then rubs on her body. Then she masturbates. And pisses. And spouts some nonsense in between. THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.

I feel like I had listened to an episode that featured something performance arty, so I don't mean to retread old ground, and this is sort of old hat on the internet these days, but man, its something you should since once I think haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

• Like 1

Did you guys get this one yet? I don't think I've heard it on the show.

It's pretty visual, but the vocal effects he starts to make about a minute into it are pretty funny, even without video. And, it's a funny thing to try and describe.

Not sure if you guys got this one yet. Brony is upset that My Little Pony books are marketed toward little kids as opposed to it's "true demographic". About 3 minutes long.

Brony Rages over MLP Coloring Book:

• Like 1

Did you guys get this one yet? I don't think I've heard it on the show.

It's pretty visual, but the vocal effects he starts to make about a minute into it are pretty funny, even without video. And, it's a funny thing to try and describe.

man jonathan silverman really let himself go

• Like 1

Hey Brett! You don't by chance have a "Best of Crap on Youtube" goin do ya? I've been tryin to gather up clips as I hear em but kinda hopin there's already one goin that I just haven't found yet.

Cameron Carpenter, a Juilliard trained organist, shows off his Skrillex haircut and bedazzled heels while not ironically becoming a modern day Liberace, in this short doc about the creation of his traveling organ. He has been called "the most controversial organist in the world," according to Wikipedia.

https://www.youtube....h?v=jLzgFkouSmc

It made me laugh out loud.

• Like 2