🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Also, this guy told me a funny story so I uploaded it to YouTube. Does this count as a Best Story or Crap on YouTube? I'll just put it on both.

His accent plus his friends interjections make it quite funny.

Enjoy!

My favorite video in a long time:

"Funniest Bus Argument"

Old lady is complaining to a New York City bus driver that he is driving too slow and she is late for work. Another passenger chimes in to defend the bus driver.

Doesn't need too many visuals and its a pretty audio heavy. Only 2 mins too.

• Like 1

This is the greatest video I've seen in a long time. It's an Irish guy who loves snow, I don't know if it's been on here before

Hahah this is fantastic.

Start at 1:37

This is about a psychological experiment done on monkeys to see whether they care more about sustenance or love. An orphaned monkey lives in a cage with a wire mother who feeds him and a cloth mother who he can cuddle with and the experimenters see which "mother" he will go to when they frighten him. After that they discuss a monkey who was raised completely alone and how he responds to fear.

I had posted a video here before I realized it was fake and deleted it. Anyway, just so there's a video in this post, here's some Maru:

crazy and unfortunate slip of the tongue!

Hah, short and sweet. Hope they use this, slips of the tongues would be a good premise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFb_AERKha8

I once did a music course at university for a year before I dropped out and all they made us study was this terrible performance art music. It still makes me laugh hysterically to this day.

If anyone was on the fence about feminism before, this would push them over that edge.

Guys if you want your youtube clips to embed you need to delete the S in the https:// in the videos url code.

• Like 1