🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

I joined the forum just to post this video because i love it so much and everybody should see it at least once before they die.

It's Björk talking about her TV then taking it apart and examining it. The first minute is just her talking about what a television is and that she wants to know how hers works so I queued it up a little later than that.

seriously, take 4 minutes of your day just live in the beautiful insanity that is the love between Björk and her television, sincerely, MarcFromBloomington

• Like 2

Unsure if fake, woman on talk radio doesn't understand how deer crossings work.

I read some theories that she was a plant and that the same lady was used for a different fake story months later. She apparently was intentionally featured again in a follow-up where she talked about how dumb she felt for thinking that about the crossings, but theres no definitive answer to whether its real or not from from the get-go (as far as I can tell). But I totally believe that there are people that dumb out there.

Best Wrestling Promo Ever

[media='']

[/media]

Okay, So Matt was pretty pissed at you guys on this weeks episode so I thought I would come on here and submit something. I couldn't find this particular clip on YOUTUBE, It was just in Huffpo and CBC articles - SO I WENT AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE.

Here it is - CBC Radio Caller: Saskatchewan Weather Rant

... Uhhh hope the link works.

starting at 0:36. the least self aware person of all time. "i got 2 people fired... i can pretty much do whatever i want"

Watch from 2.03, It may seem fake but there's a whole documentary on these guys. Must watch he has good intentions I guess but he's definitely not the full shilling! I mean this dude thinks he is a Real Life Super Hero 'Master Legend' and even has a team that they go out fighting crime together with.

Master-Legend_1.jpg

Okay, So Matt was pretty pissed at you guys on this weeks episode so I thought I would come on here and submit something. I couldn't find this particular clip on YOUTUBE, It was just in Huffpo and CBC articles - SO I WENT AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE.

Here it is - CBC Radio Caller: Saskatchewan Weather Rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1KAm6hyq0M

... Uhhh hope the link works.

As a Saskatchewanian this guy is probably real. He's being pretty stupid as I have never had the wind chill be so bad that at -5 C my hands are freezing if exposed, but he probably is real.

here's a fun thing, dunno if a clip from COPS is fair game, but start at 0:50

Shrek is Love

Shrek is Life

This should be good audio for the podcast :)

Although WARNING to Besser/Thomas; we all know Matty B won't like the sole usage of the word f*ggot, so do keep that in mind at 0:21.

Here's the full version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxTng4FWxBs

And then here's a time-stamped version starting at 0:32 instead. It should be fine, with none of that word Besser won't like.

Jeez louise; GMod makes this 1000x more funny than it should be. Looks so messed up.

And here's a YoutubeExplained about the "Shrek is Love/Shrek is Life" meme. For the people who are just completely wtf, and don't know about 4Chan and the satirical "Brogres", lol.

Link:

Spoiler? It's just so dumb and stupid, and got blown up a bit on the internet briefly. Which is even more ridiculous.