🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Episode 485 - The 8th Anniversary Show!

Scott celebrates 8 years of Comedy Bang! Bang! with his intern Gino Lambardo, Buddy Valastro aka The Cake Boss, and show favorites. We’ll hear from the writer/singer of America’s Funniest Home Videos theme song, a community activist & her world traveling sister, a construction worker, and many more special guests!

• Like 2

Before posting, please read the all-new-actually-written-down-official Forum Rules HERE

Thank you much and happy posting

• Like 6

Insanity from start to finish. It's probably not fair to put such a glorious all-star lineup as a Best Of episode, but I was laughing for three straight hours.

• Like 3

Loved it. Been calling my friends gumshoe the past two days

• Like 2

Glorious from start to finish!

This podcast done make me happy, uh-huh.

"Lots of straight men, plenty of grounded characters here to work with?"

What an episode.

Good job A Shiny Object on another fine plugs theme

• Like 2

Still barely more than halfway thru and already multiple barrels of laughs. I've been so pleased with the amount of Gino flying around lately and who doesn't want a Cake Boss (Cake Boss) appearance. Chief is one of my favorite new characters, so perfectly stupid for me

• Like 1

Thank you for giving us closure with Garry Marshall. That was the great and needed, and perfect. And on a serious note, I'll be picturing his ghost watching me the next time I jerk off, which will be 10 mins from the time I post this, for all u sick perverts out there. Gawd. Get a life, weirdos. (4:26AM EST)

• Like 2

The segment where Chief and Bone Queef joined in was when I couldn't stop laughing. So good.

• Like 1

Lauren trying to get through the Americas Funniest home videos song is always one of the funniest experiences. I just love it when she breaks character and can't help but laugh, PFT losing it in the background just adds to it as well. Great episode.

• Like 4

Lauren and her unusually-dimensioned characters! I enjoyed P-nut and his refusal to chime in or do anything helpful with his magic.

• Like 1

I want to get in next years Car Contest... I have a good feeling about it and I thing I can win.

The Chief and Bone Queef being sisters may just be the best thing ever.

• Like 1

There's going to be a live ep of UTU2TM?!

Yeah I've listened to the ep like 4-5 times and only noticed that on the last listen haha. Pretty awesome. I wonder what U2 has been up to. Probably busy sucking.

Might've been the happiest Friday of my life! Even some people I didn't like made me laugh. Cheers for one more year!!! Eh, make it two.

My favourite thing about episodes with this many guests is how contagious the laughter is. I laughed so much and so did everyone on the show.

• Like 1

As a fellow North Carolinian, I was really happy to hear our friend from Raleigh on here. You can practically taste the Old Style and Italian Beef subs listening to it!

Kind of ironic that Saturday Night Live has a "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" sketch this week...

• Like 3