🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

is this movie next week forsure or tommorrow.? I didn't get a preshow download...

I like to watch the movie the night before.

It's one of their live shows this next weekend, which means it could be up next week or it could be sitting on a shelf until one of them gets knocked up again.

is this movie next week forsure or tommorrow.? I didn't get a preshow download...

I like to watch the movie the night before.

planB,you need to use a site like http://tinypic.com/ to get around images being scrapped on you like that. it's a pain in the ass but I've become use to it.

It just expired from Netflix, but if you have Epix I think it will still be available on their platform for a while. I actually watched it via Epix instead of Netflix so that there was no possibility that any of my friends would know that I watched it.

The movie's still on Netflix UK, they let us keep all the shit ones.

I aleady have this movie by other means. it's sitting on my ipad waiting. we don't get Epix in canada. but thanks for the heads up.

Oh man, the French version is up on vimeo. I feel compelled to watch it to see how it compares.

I had to go on Shit Dick 1's IMDB page, to see if he's in any other movies, so I don't get a sneak attack from Shit Dick 1. Luckily, he's only in those shitty ass Step Up movies. So I'm safe.

• Like 4

I had to go on Shit Dick 1's IMDB page, to see if he's in any other movies, so I don't get a sneak attack from Shit Dick 1. Luckily, he's only in those shitty ass Step Up movies. So I'm safe.

I think now is an appropriate time for a call-back to Paul's opinion (a paul-back?) of those films during the Staying Alive ep: "Every Step Up movie can suck a dick."

• Like 3

And has Demi Moore always sounded so hoarse? It sounded like she prepared for each scene by shouting into a pillow in her trailer for an hour.

I was more distracted by Miley's voice, specifically during all the awful voiceover audio. I know she's got a nasal sounding voice at baseline, but this was next level nasal. It was like the one day that was all recorded just so happened to be the same day she came down with an awful cold. Apparently that $11 million budget didn't include any money for sudafed.

• Like 1

I was more distracted by Miley's voice, specifically during all the awful voiceover audio. I know she's got a nasal sounding voice at baseline, but this was next level nasal. It was like the one day that was all recorded just so happened to be the same day she came down with an awful cold. Apparently that $11 million budget didn't include any money for sudafed.

Oh, gosh yes! I kept thinking, "Please, just blow your damn nose!"

We seem to have made an episode all of our own with this thread, and I'm loving every second of it.

Yeah it's pretty great. The Happening is the only film with more replies in the 'bad movie recommendations' subforum.

• Like 1

Yeah it's pretty great. The Happening is the only film with more replies in the 'bad movie recommendations' subforum.

"Southland Tales" is up there pretty far too.

here are the numbers per replies..

The Happening 191 replies

Southland Tales 105 replies

Dreamcatcher 86 replies

LOL 135 replies

per view

The Happening 6,432 views

Southland Tales 3,676 views

Dreamcatcher 3,948 views

A Talking Cat!?! 3,734 views

lol 2,541 views

We should not talk about "The NOT happening" or that talking cat movie...hehe

Pauls got allergies!

here are the numbers per replies..

The Happening 191 replies

Southland Tales 105 replies

Dreamcatcher 86 replies

LOL 135 replies

This is like the most frequently posted on message board on Earwolf and yet none of the popular choices have been done. It's kind of weird. They even set up that whole "For Your Consideration" site, then had people choose from a bunch of movies that weren't being discussed on the forums and then even ignored those. They just pick movies at random.

Also, Dreamcatcher is a better choice than The Happening, LOL and Southland Tales.

Looks like we will have to wait awhile for this episode. Glitter is next week and they still have Rhinestone left to air.

Looks like we will have to wait awhile for this episode. Glitter is next week and they still have Rhinestone left to air.

I think there should just be a reading of this forum. We're on fucking fire guys. I been referencing this movie in the my regular life a lot lately, and I'm fucking FURIOUS about it.

• Like 3

Well, seeing as we've essentially created an alternate episode, we need some Second Opinions. Now, I don't want to spoil the episode, so I'm taking this from Netflix UK, leaving the Amazon reviews for Paul.

These are 5 star reviews from Netflix UK, they're anonymous, so we can't take the piss, unfortunately:

A very decent movie to watch. The story line was brilliantly scripted as a heart felt story between a mother and daughter going through the stages of love at different times of their life and they are brought together by there bond like any other mother and daughter should have :)

(So, if you need to bond with your mother, share a bath with her, I think)

----

I rate this film 4.5 Palme D'ors out of 5 Palme D'ors. It didn't actually make me 'LOL' at any point but I did a one little 'LMFAO' and a BRB when I needed a wee. Miley Cyrus' face is very rubbery.

(What in the actual fuck is this person talking about?!)

----

love this film because of how it has some resemblance of reality, but within the story line there are some fictitious moments. It is a funny, and good pick me up film, although it is quite obvious that it is made to appeal for young teenage girls.

(HOLY SHIT! I have found a real life Chicken Masturbator!!)

----

a well deseverd 4. LOL is a ery enjoyable moie that you will want to watch over and over again. great music, amazing young actors and a amazing storyline. I really enjoyed it and thought that it was extreamly intresting and insparing.

(It's a 'well deserved 4', but still gave it 5)

----

i did not see it yet but ill write one when i finish lmao bye bye ................................................................................................

(And still gave it 5 stars)

• Like 3

love this film because of how it has some resemblance of reality, but within the story line there are some fictitious moments.

Fictitious moments... in a fictional story? Well, I never.

Seriously, I wonder what percentage of the 5 Star Reviews read on this podcast have been written by the mentally ill.

• Like 2

There are 31 5-Star reviews on Netflix UK, out of 57. So 54% of the people who watched it thought it was an incredible movie, that's not including those who marked it 4 stars either.

• Like 1

They should get

, to guest host this show. "LOL"

Jake Fogelnest had her on a episode and it was good.

• Like 1

I'm kinda glad that Glitter is next and not LOL because I want a chance to watch the French version before they can dissect the American version.

• Like 2

I think there should just be a reading of this forum. We're on fucking fire guys. I been referencing this movie in the my regular life a lot lately, and I'm fucking FURIOUS about it.

Agreed. There's some really funny stuff on this thread. I'm just afraid that by the time the podcast actually drops we are all going to be tapped out on comments for the movie. When it is released someone should just post the link for this thread on the episode's comment section with a "You're welcome." :)

There are 31 5-Star reviews on Netflix UK, out of 57. So 54% of the people who watched it thought it was an incredible movie, that's not including those who marked it 4 stars either.

I think that means that you are totally justified punching every other person you meet on the street. Statistically, there's a better than 1-2 chance they probably like LOL and therefore must be stopped.

That's how statistics work, right?

I'm kinda glad that Glitter is next and not LOL because I want a chance to watch the French version before they can dissect the American version.

someone said it was on vimeo but I can't seem to find it, let me know if you find it. maybe send me a link

• Like 1

Here you go (I should have posted it when I found it):

I checked and it's the legit movie, right actors and everything.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this